Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses (59342 Views)

Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC / PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Dino Melaye Loses Local Government To Smart Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by samwash(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
This Dino is a noise maker & a political comedian.
Race never start him don lose
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by RxSameer(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
MyMouth:

It's not Idris Wada the former governor. Its Musa Wada, his younger brother.
OK my bad tnks for d correction
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by RxSameer(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
MyMouth:

It's not Idris Wada the former governor. Its Musa Wada, his younger brother.
OK my bad tnks for d correction good bless Nigeria n you
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by Addme: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
MyMouth:

Those guys will March yahaya bello cash for cash, thugs for thugs, power for power. Yahaya bello will have federal support from abj while wada will have the massive igala population and to a very large extend the okun population backing him. Those top apc contenders they use wayo to screen out are not leaving the apc, they will remain and sabotage the party from within. Its game.on!
See analysis....
And those in Pdp especially the second man whose margin of loss is not even up to the total missing votes will not sabotage within abi.....
Also you think all other contestants in Pdp are not aggrieved?

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by boban007: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
dokyOloye:

So na Saraki make Dino win Smart Adeyemi in 2015 and 2019,both times as an opposition party candidate while Smart was in the ruling party both times?
UR MONIKER SOUNDS FAMILIAR. ANYWAYS, IN 2015, OKUN PEOPLE VOTED AGAINST SMART, COS PEOPLE WERE TIRED OF PDP THEN AND WANTED A CHANGE .

IN 2019, SMART IS NOW IN APC AND DINO IN PDP. SMART HAS THE SUPPORT OF THE GOVERNOR AND THE RULING PARTY.

DINO RIGGED THE ELECTION WITH 40,000
OVER VOTING, WHICH MADE HIM LOSE AT THE TRIBUNAL AND WILL ALSO LOSE AT THE APPEAL COURT. DINO IS NOT AS POPULAR AS PEOPLE THOUGHT, HE IS A NOISE MAKER.

THE QUIET AND POWERFUL MAJORITY HAS SPOKEN. I'VE SAID IT SEVERALLY THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE THE NUMBER'S AND CAN'T EVEN WIN THE PRIMARIES. NOW HE KNOWS HE IS A PAPER WEIGHT POLITICIAN.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by MyMouth(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Really? Why didn't they vote for the PDP candidates who also come from Igalas? Even the ones sponsored by the Wadas? Why did they all lose? grin cheesy

It seems you are riding on emotions... grin
That is what am trying to let u understand, those candidates were popular on their own, they would have won even without bello, take jibrin's case, there was no way pdp's i doko would have won an apc's ochocho, same with many of the candidates. It has got nothing to with that failure Bello. You are the one riding on emotions, you seem to support anything apc even if its damaged or contaminated product. Am apc, but I will never support bello to win reelection, my people have suffered enough. You are not from kogi state so you won't understand what's going on, you people from the east are used to blind support and that is why u have such terrible governors winning reelection but we are different, u mess up, we vote u out irrespective of ur tribe or what name u call God.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by betterpikinn: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hillsong34:
afonja ewedu guzzler angry :odescendant of a poison drinkergrin
Abi
The ipob OSU alusi frustrated sheedren of hate grin

E pain dem grin
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by MyMouth(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Addme:

See analysis....
And those in Pdp especially the second man whose margin of loss is not even up to the total missing votes will not sabotage within abi.....
Also you think all other contestants in Pdp are not aggrieved?
He won't! The contestants that came first, second and third are one family, the first and third are siblings why the second is an in law. Always do ur Research well.
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by MyMouth(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
RxSameer:
OK my bad tnks fpor d correction good bless Nigeria n you
Amen. And you too
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by Okoliepn(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
whit this development, Kogi returns back to PDP. Musa will beat Bello hands down. not even His tugs can save him.
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
He didn't share dollars.
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by Amozever12: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Congratulations to Bello in advance, if am to choose between Wada and Bello, I will rather opt for Bello
The problem is the name. People taught this WADA was the formal gov. He is not IDRIS but ENGR. MUSA WADA. I believe u may change ur taught now..
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by newmoney133: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kogites I now present your next governor to you.Engr must wada
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by newmoney133: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
MyMouth:

Those guys will March yahaya bello cash for cash, thugs for thugs, power for power. Yahaya bello will have federal support from abj while wada will have the massive igala population and to a very large extend the okun population backing him. Those top apc contenders they use wayo to screen out are not leaving the apc, they will remain and sabotage the party from within. Its game.on!

You are so on point.
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
MyMouth:

That is what am trying to let u understand, those candidates were popular on their own, they would have won even without bello, take jibrin's case, there was no way pdp's i doko would have won an apc's ochocho, same with many of the candidates. It has got nothing to with that failure Bello. You are the one riding on emotions, you seem to support anything apc even if its damaged or contaminated product. Am apc, but I will never support bello to win reelection, my people have suffered enough. You are not from kogi state so you won't understand what's going on, you people from the east are used to blind support and that is why u have such terrible governors winning reelection but we are different, u mess up, we vote u out irrespective of ur tribe or what name u call God.

You didn't answer my question, how come APC won 7 out of the 8 house of Rep seats, 26 Members seat of house of Assembly, 2 Senators out of 3.?

Why didn't the PDP so loved by the galas and wadas win one house of Assembly seat? Does it mean all their members were not really popular?

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by MNDY(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
blackboy:
Dino was a no no candidate for any serious party.

He just added to his CV and just to remain politically relevant.

Come November let's see how Aso Rock will mobilize security forces and INEC to rig Bello back to Government House.

Tinubu has said their party APC and Bello will win in November, stressing that in a Democracy people complain when asked about the complaint of incompetence against their candidate Bello.

We the Igala's are calling on SECONDUS and ATIKU to be active for Kogi's election, monitor it keenly for any mago-mago. PDP is winning in November, we the Igalas the owners of the state will see to that. We have always been the deciders of the person who becomes the governor. PDP should not allow APC do anyhow in Kogi to bring that Yahaya Pharaoh back into power.

I don't know about Bayelsa. But from the widespread rejection of Bello, he will be defeated woefully in November and meet doom or rot in jail in the nearest future for all the havoc and horror he has brought upon the state and my people.

He has seriously tried to buy some of the Igalas so far as well as taken "desperate steps", but the resentment against him is still more than all that and even the federal might he is trusting will fail him in November by God's grace as all eyes will be on Kogi.

We call on all Nigerians and the international community to join their voice once we start raising any alarm in Kogi over irregularities during the election in November to demand corrections.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
MNDY:

Tinubu has said their party APC and Bello will win in November, stressing that in a Democracy people complain when asked about the complaint of incompetence against their candidate Bello.

We the Igala's are calling on SECONDUS and ATIKU to be active for Kogi's election, monitor it keenly for any mago-mago. PDP is winning in November, we the Igalas the owners of the state will see to that. We have always been the deciders of the person who becomes the governor. PDP should not allow APC do anyhow in Kogi to bring that Yahaya Pharaoh back into power.

I don't know about Bayelsa. But from the widespread rejection of Bello, he will be defeated woefully in November and meet doom or rot in jail in the nearest future for all the havoc and horror he has brought upon the state and my people.

He has seriously tried to buy some of the Igalas so far as well as taken "desperate steps", but the resentment against him is still more than all that and even the federal might he is trusting will fail him in November by God's grace as all eyes will be on Kogi.

We call on all Nigerians and the international community to join their voice once we start raising any alarm in Kogi over irregularities during the election in November to demand corrections.
[/s]

Ranting of a drowning man! Bello will win.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by Cyberterror: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
MNDY:

It looks like APC wants to dash Kogi state to PDP and collect Bayelsa from them in a swap deal.
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by babadeee(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
MyMouth:
m
They even have the population to field an Igala/Igala ticket and still win!
you are so right about that
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by xalley(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
wen I said this that "he Dino is setting himself live example of an empty vessel make the loudest noise" the other day,someone here took it personal and called me a nincompoop fool.see now he couldn't win the primaries ��
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by Acidosis(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
As far as Okun people remain in Kogi state, no Okun man or woman can become a Governor. The level of bigotry in that state stinks to high heavens. The good people of Okun must continue to push the agenda for the creation of a new state. The population of Igalas far outnumber other tribes and the average Igala man will never substitute anything for his brother, whether the brother is corrupt, sick or dead.

Bello had a chance because the duly elected governor, Audu Abubakar (another Igala man) died in the course of the election. Unfortunately, Bello would be the first and the very last non-Igala governor of Kogi state.

A very sad one for Dino but I urge him to continue to push his national and constituency agenda. You have a lot to offer but the unfortunate state we all found ourselves have a made it impossible to thrive amidst some sets of backward irritants.

Your people, I mean we the people of Okun, got your back. You fought Bello with all you had while the bas.tards in Dekina kept mute in spite their population. Politics is a game of number but the unfortunate thing is the number is always composed of disgusting sects in this part of the world. We still believe in you nonetheless and wish you well in your national endeavours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by profoejr(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Congratulations to Bello in advance, if am to choose between Wada and Bello, I will rather opt for Bello
Wada Musa
Not
ldris Wada
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by Safyqueen: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
babadeee:
you will just be saying what you don’t know, did you even make research on the condidate wey win PDP primary, they are Igalas they are just like fulanis in Kogi, they are the majority in that state, they are the only one ruling Kogi from day one, even the position wey Yaya Bello dey so Na there vote because there tribe man they vote for died, maybe you should go and check there history they are born to rule Kogi state, they have the majority votes no amount of rigging can stop dem

By November Insha-a-ALLAH, you will begin to realise that tribalism is gone and has gone for good in Kogi state. By then you will know that power of incumbency you people had been enjoying had shifted and is sweet, maybe then you will know why GEJ from minority ijaw won a PMB of Fulani extraction in 2011. Still maybe then your parent will put it in your empty skull that they were looking for Okura state while Kogi was created for now Ebiras and Okuns .

You think we are in PDP era again where voting don't count and figures are generated base on this kind primordial sentiment of yours? Mr man wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by MyMouth(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You didn't answer my question, how come APC won 7 out of the 8 house of Rep seats, 26 Members seat of house of Assembly, 2 Senators out of 3.?

Why didn't the PDP so loved by the galas and wadas win one house of Assembly seat? Does it mean all their members were not really popular?

:
You don't seem to get me, do u? Nobody says igala people love pdp, I guess u don't know that the igalas voted out the pdp government of Idris wada in 2015. The issue at hand is yahaya bello as a person not his party, the man has not jus performed poorly or below expectations, the man has failed woefully in governing the state. That is why he will lose in November. No amount of rigging or federal might would safe him neither would ur sycophancy
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by ebor(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Safyqueen:

By November Insha-a-ALLAH, you will begin to realise that tribalism is gone and has gone for good in Kogi state. By then you will know that power of incumbency you people had been enjoying had shifted and is sweet, maybe then you will know why GEJ from minority ijaw won a PMB of Fulani extraction in 2011. Still maybe then your parent will put it in your empty skull that they were looking for Okura state while Kogi was created for now Ebiras and Okuns .

You think we are in PDP era again where voting don't count and figures are generated base on this kind primordial sentiment of yours? Mr man wake up.

You are absolutely spot on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Safyqueen:

Don't mind people like MyMouth , he would be taught a lesson in politics...

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by MyMouth(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind people like MyMouth , he would be taught a lesson in politics...
You have been taught political lessons several times before but u have refused to learn! But las las, u go learn the hard way! grin
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by chukwuibuipob: 12:40am On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin wink cheesy grin sad sad angry cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin sad sad cheesy grin angry grin grin cheesy wink grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cherrybae:
Why is it that anybody supported by Igbos are bound to lose.

I need sincere answers please so I dont fall a victim in 2023
undecided
Cherrybae:
Why is it that anybody supported by Igbos are bound to lose.

I need sincere answers please so I dont fall a victim in 2023
Igbos don sufa.

1 Like

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:54am On Sep 05, 2019
If it was Dino that emerged winner now, am very sure PDP will surely defeat Yaya Bello on social media like Atiku during presidential election because many social media handlers prefer to vote for PDP candidates on social media than voting for them through INEC laid down procedures because I think(assumption) nobody wants to be associated with the then ruling party
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by AtikuNetwork: 2:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Lawmak:

When did you said it before?

Are you too lazy to go through my comment history? If that is the case here is the image reference to my earlier comment before the result of the primaries:

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by boban007: 3:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Saao:
Igala candidate is good as governor already. Dino can't defeat bello
SO WHO IS NOW SUFFERING, "AJEKUN IYA"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.