Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses (59337 Views)

Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC / PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Dino Melaye Loses Local Government To Smart Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by ussv: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Chai !!! This online party na wa o, when it comes to physical votes e dey different o .
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by oyatz(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2019
What's the capacity of this Engr Musa Wada to perform?
What are his blue prints to repay the debts of Kogis State and the economical development of the Town?

MyMouth:

The apc would have used Idris Wada's abysmal performance while in office to campaign against him. Remember he was voted out because of his performance then even as incumbent. The pdp went for a new face and someone from the largest local government in kogi state and one of the largest in west Africa, Dekina local government.
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by Caseless: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Congratulations to Bello in advance, if am to choose between Wada and Bello, I will rather opt for Bello
are you okay? You think it's the former Wada we are talking about here?
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Breaking!

Aftermath of Kogi PDP Governorship Primary, Akpabio Calls Melaye

Telephone Conversation:

Akpabio: Hello, Dino my junior brother

Dino : Your excellency, look at me o

Akpabio: I heard you were injured during the PDP sporadic shooting at Kogi GUBERNATORIAL elections today

Dino: Your Excellency, all I could remember is that I ran and how i scaled through the fence is a mystery

Akpabio: So after all this, who won?

Dino: I left the scene and couldn't wait to hear the results but I heard is Engr. Musa Wada

Akpabio: And you came second abi?

Dino: For where, Na beans?

Akpabio: I don't understand you.

Dino: Baba, I scored 70 votes and people are calling me Baba 70

Akpabio: 70,000 votes?

Dino: Who dashed me?

Akpabio: PDP now

Dino: How did you win primaries in 2007?

Akpabio: Power pass power now

Akpabio: So where are you now?

Dino: At the hospital trying to dress wounds at General hospital, Wuse.

Akpabio : Sorry, let me sing for you since am busy in my office and cannot meet on the street of Wuse, Abuja.

Aspirant dey pass aspirant, iyah! Iyah!! Wada pass Dino oo iyah! Iyah!!

Dino: Am sorry, it was the handiwork of the devil

Akpabio: Hahhahhahahhahahahahahahahha

��������������������������
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by DateMynd44(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Result of Kogi State PDP primaries.
1.Engr Musa Wada ; 748
2. Abu Ibro; 710
3. Wada Idris ; 350 4. Dino Melaye; 70
5. Aminu ; 56
6. Victor Adoji ; 54
7. Erico ; 42
8. Atawodi ; 11
9. Omobije ; 9
10. Shuaibu 4 .
11. Bayo Mike 2.
Accredited voters ;2388 Missing votes ; 247
why u come emboldened Dino name ni? lol it's time for u zombies to have a Field day to mock him
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by adekolaelect(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Dino !! Dino!! I have been telling you not to rely on Ipob supporters but you refused .Anything they support always failing.sorry they said you have wound at Leg pls don't let them pray for your fast recovery oooooo before the leg becomes another thing in your life ooooo .haeeeee I am just joking ooo before you people ask for my head .

Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by babadeee(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Safyqueen:

By November Insha-a-ALLAH, you will begin to realise that tribalism is gone and has gone for good in Kogi state. By then you will know that power of incumbency you people had been enjoying had shifted and is sweet, maybe then you will know why GEJ from minority ijaw won a PMB of Fulani extraction in 2011. Still maybe then your parent will put it in your empty skull that they were looking for Okura state while Kogi was created for now Ebiras and Okuns .

You think we are in PDP era again where voting don't count and figures are generated base on this kind primordial sentiment of yours? Mr man wake up.
Stupid old fool, I school there okay for good four years am not from Kogi, ode like you should ask me first, if not that you are stupid if they allow the Vote to count according to what you said you think Yaya Bello will win? The news I read here in Ogun state according to what my friends do tell me, Bello is the worst governor in the history of Kogi and Nigeria self.. so let me tell you how daft you are if they allow the vote to count sorry Bello is out, Only Ebira and little vote from Okun can’t bring Bello back, your dead brain should have tell you that only %30 in Okun that is supporting him, He is from minority and he is a fail government,
Re: Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses by MyMouth(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
oyatz:
What's the capacity of this Engr Musa Wada to perform?
What are his blue prints to repay the debts of Kogis State and the economical development of the Town?

Honestly, that wait to be seen. For now, all hands on deck to send that yaya Bello back to where he came from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / President Buhari In Kebbi For Argungu Fishing Festival 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.