Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Top 10 Tips For Buying Womens Lingerie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Tips For Buying Womens Lingerie (667 Views)

Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Tips For Buying Womens Lingerie by curvyqueen(f): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Women's lingerie is an important part of every woman's wardrobe. Since it is an intimate piece of clothing, the design and manufacture of women's lingerie is done with lots of care and designing.

Sometimes so much thought and care is put in women's lingerie that it proves to be difficult to make the right choice on the women's lingerie.

Women's' lingerie is made from numerous materials like silk, nylon and chiffon which are available in numerous styles and sizes. It is possible to buy women's lingerie both from departmental and lingerie stores and also through the many online lingerie stores of the internet.

Today many women prefer to do their shopping for women's lingerie through the internet as there is no need of traveling to the store for shopping.

1. Know your size

One of the most important aspects of choosing lingerie is the size. Lingerie that is a poor fit can cause discomfort and a weird appearance under clothes.

One of the easiest ways to find the size you need is either to take your measurements with a tape measure and compare them to a size chart, or visit a department store to help size you when you are buying lingerie.

2. The importance of good fit

The fit of women's lingerie is one of the most important aspects of an underwear purchase. It is important that the lingerie fit perfectly and look suitable under clothing.

The best way to ensure a proper fit is to know what size you should be and what styles of lingerie look best on you. Some styles of lingerie look better on some people than others. It is especially important when purchasing designer lingerie to have a good fit.

3. Fitting budget

Buying lingerie can be hard on a tight budget. However, there are ways that it can be done.

It is possible to search designer lingerie sale racks to get a lower price on a quality item. Choose two or three different colours in a style that you know suits your body and stick with that.

4. Different occasions

For each occasion, a different set of lingerie is required. Everyday lingerie can be worn for everyday situations such as work, a weekend at home, or when visiting parents.

During a date, a more sexy lingerie set can be worn. To spice up a relationship, there are many different lingerie outfits designed to make bedroom time more interesting.

Full report at: http://www.fashionandstyles.com.ng/2019/09/top-10-tips-for-buying-best-womens.html

Re: Top 10 Tips For Buying Womens Lingerie by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Top 10 Tips For Buying Womens Lingerie by StrRock: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
My mom said these are great tips!
Re: Top 10 Tips For Buying Womens Lingerie by jogncartman: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
I believe that the most important criterion is design and price. I really like to buy underwear because my husband loves when I wear sexy underwear. Previously, we did not have sex because of frequent business trips and this greatly influenced our lives and as a result we were on the verge of a divorce. Our psychologist advised us to have sex as I can often keep my passion. To do this, I started looking for cool lingerie to surprise my husband. I found where to buy lingerie UK and it was one very cool internet and its advantage was that it was just awesome discounts. I advise you to go to the site and see how awesome the models are!
After I bought the clothes I was preparing all evening and for the arrival of my husband I looked amazing and he was shocked when he saw me and said that I was simply stunning. At first we drank some champagne, and then we began to kiss passionately ... So that appearance plays a really important role in sex, and sex is very important for a strong marriage !!!

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Bringing To The Table? / What Do You Think? Will Any Of Them Agree? / Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.