Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage (740 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage by patosky3310(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Will you prefer sex with your fiance or fiancee before marriage or not? State your reason(s).
Re: Sex Before Marriage by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
How is it your business

3 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
After. no reason.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
patosky3310:
Will you prefer sex with your fiance or fiancee before marriage or not? State your reason(s).
Youths of nowadays ehn, una too like fvck mata. Nna gerrarahere mehn. Sheeit.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
I think this is an over flogged issue that is just relative to every individual.

Most Men want sex before marriage because they cannot simply control their urge while Most women don't because it simply makes them vulnerable.

I'm in-different, if you want sex, No P.
If you don't want, No P.
We carry on.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by cyberguy72(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
truthsayer009:
I think this is an over flogged issue that is just relative to every individual.

Most Men want sex before marriage because they cannot simply control their urge while Most women don't because it simply makes them vulnerable.

I'm in-different, if you want sex, No P.
If you don't want, No P.
We carry on.
u sure...beware of BOREHOLE
Re: Sex Before Marriage by cooooooks(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2019
This is an overflogged issue nonetheless, I will respond:

I want to have one marriage. I've never cheated and don't intend to cheat on my wife. My wife and I have to have a connection: spiritually, emotionally, physically too.

However, the mere act of having sex doesn't mean that there is a sexual connection. Some people will just fake it till the ring comes and then zoom they're off, especially if they're tired of or disgusted by the sex (sexual abuse trauma, previous sex for money experience, asexuality, lack of attraction to you, etc).

Frankly, in my view and experience, you can be sexually connected to someone prior to actually having sex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female And Male Models And Social Media Person Needed / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys Who Compliments a lady's Boobs??? / Who Else Noticed That Your Signature Is Now Under Your Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.