Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (66083 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by DeHumbleTboy: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2019
She must have fall the hands of real guys for yahoo plus bastard.

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 1:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Mophasa:
In a situation that looks like a serial killer is on a rampage in the city of Port-Harcourt ,another unidentified Lady has again been allegedly murdered by her Male lover in a hotel in Port Harcourt.

According to the report, the lady was killed on Wednesday the 4th of September at a popular hotel called Diver Hotel in the GRA axis of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

This is the third time in the past three months that such incident is recorded in the State.

The State Police Command is yet to make a statement on the incident.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/09/another-lady-murdered-by-her-lover-in.html?m=1

Every serial killer always left behind a clue with their unique signature! With the posture of the corpse and the hand,, its crystal clear that the babe was tied and choked!

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by xaggar(m): 1:50am On Sep 05, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
wetin you dey call gov't for... woman follow man wey him no Sabi just for money and flexing, wetin you expect? I no no wetin your papa tell you but my mama tell me and warn me say; My pickin, make you becareful wetin they sweet they also kill.....FULL STOP

How you take no say she no Sabi the man?

Tell me before u begin type rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Yawabase: 2:47am On Sep 05, 2019
Only God can save man now, anyways, it's part of the promises of God concerning the end time..
Ladies in portharcourt should also try and be homely, responsible and conscious. Maka na boiz are not smiling.

This man got stucked in a woman while sleeping with her in the secret kiss kiss kiss :[/color][color=#990000]

https://yawabase..com/2019/09/man-got-stucked-while-having-sex-with.html
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by mailemy(m): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Are you for real, What concerns installing CCTV at the reception and outside with privacy. CCTV can't be installed in the room but at the entrance of the hotel. That's how it's done in a sane society.
Od1n:

Have you ever come across the word privacy?
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:56am On Sep 05, 2019
I am not moved with pity anymore.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Mophasa:
In a situation that looks like a serial killer is on a rampage in the city of Port-Harcourt ,another unidentified Lady has again been allegedly murdered by her Male lover in a hotel in Port Harcourt.

According to the report, the lady was killed on Wednesday the 4th of September at a popular hotel called Diver Hotel in the GRA axis of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

This is the third time in the past three months that such incident is recorded in the State.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/09/another-lady-murdered-by-her-lover-in.html?m=1

Hotels should be regulated to have functional cctv in the guests room entrance or corridor even though it violate guest privacy.

Receptionist, housekeepers, waiters should also make intelligence periodic call to the room for on the spot check or confirmation of the occupants

Hotel porters, Front Office Receptionist, housekeepers including security operatives working in hotel should be trained on ways to be security conscious.

Biometrics and forensics technology should be established in Nigeria with all Nigeria having their biometrics taken and stored in the security database.

Hotel rooms is now becoming a high point of murder activities in Nigeria lately.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Fear bloggers..stop manipulating an accident case to a murder case,..they were two ladies which got accident while traveling to ph from owerri..u only crop that 1,wat abt d other lady with her,i dare to post d video..

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:07am On Sep 05, 2019
wink2015:

Hotels should be regulated to have functional cctv in the guests room entrance or corridor even though it violate guest privacy.

Receptionist, housekeepers, waiters should also make intelligence periodic call to the room for on the spot check or confirmation of the occupants

Hotel porters, Front Office Receptionist, housekeepers including security operatives working in hotel should be trained on ways to be security conscious.

Biometrics and forensics technology should be established in Nigeria with all Nigeria having their biometrics taken and stored in the security database.

Hotel rooms is now becoming a high point of murder activities in Nigeria lately.

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:08am On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=wink2015 post=81932139]

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by adontcare(f): 4:17am On Sep 05, 2019
youngbang:
. Sorry to say sir / ma you reason with your Anus, will the CCTV be installed in rooms and bathrooms ? ?
its u that reason with ur anus. What is wrong with u self. Bla bla every time. Is she your mate? CCTV should be install in all hotels. Not rooms but reception, compounds and gate.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Fine smallie just wasted... All these hotels without cctv nah wah oo.. Those girls who can't afford to quit the bizness should at least avoid meeting clients in cheap hotels or better still get someone to ID the clients before leaving with them to wherever. Make una get sense na undecided
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 4:58am On Sep 05, 2019
HOtel no get cctv?
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2019
So a woman who follows you should expect to die?

valentineuwakwe:
wetin you dey call gov't for... woman follow man wey him no Sabi just for money and flexing, wetin you expect? I no no wetin your papa tell you but my mama tell me and warn me say; My pickin, make you becareful wetin they sweet they also kill.....FULL STOP

3 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Od1n:

CCTVs are requirements for Hotels generally. It doesn’t have to be in the rooms - but you must have it in all exits and entrance- especially checking in.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/police-mandate-hotels-night-clubs-install-cctv-cameras-gadgets/amp/
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Od1n:

He never meant CCTV should be installed in all the rooms in a hotel. Atleast at strategic places to view customers entering into all rooms. With this, suspects can be easily apprehended. and tracked down.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 5:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Rivers State with bad news, are like 5&6
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=majamajic post=81925803]CCTV should be installed in all hotels

CCTV that will stop working after 3months??
Ask those in ABJ if those street cameras are still working
undecided
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2019
majamajic:
CCTV should be installed in all hotels

I'm telling you ah, there also has to be proper documentation of those who come in, at least to ID the person's.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2019
The receptionist in the hotels must have given the description of the man. I believe the murderer is same person with the previous case. Reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock' movie ''Frenzy''.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2019
youngbang:
. Sorry to say sir / ma you reason with your Anus, will the CCTV be installed in rooms and bathrooms ? ?
you talking senseless yet insulting someone to be senseless. If the CCTV is installed at the counter or reception, won't it capture everyone who comes to book a room. Won't it be a simple matter of going back to replay it to see who the girl came with, and go after him? U won't think, before you type.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Emmanuel226:
maybe our acestors are angry with us or God,who knows, or maybe endtime undecided
I think it's endtime
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by toprealman: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2019
majamajic:
Some years back, remember telling the manager of this particular hotel I was fond of patronising in PH that they need to upgrade. That a hotel like theirs should have CCTV.
Fastforwarding, one Sunday afternoon, say some few minutes to my lodging, disaster struck. Some guys that moved in since Thursday ransacked the whole place.....living behind some injured victims.
Guess what, that same Sunday, work commenced on the CCTV installation.
I have mentioned some fire safety breaches to them ......they have done bits..... issorite
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by sirlop(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Mophasa:

See as the guy Dey Touch her body. If na country wey Dey use forensic evidence. You don’t do such until dem don take fingerprints . Naija sha cry
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2019
toprealman:

Some years back, remember telling the manager of this particular hotel I was fond of patronising in PH that they need to upgrade. That a hotel like theirs should have CCTV.
Fastforwarding, one Sunday afternoon, say some few minutes to my lodging, disaster struck. Some guys that moved in since Thursday ransacked the whole place.....living behind some injured victims.
Guess what, that same Sunday, work commenced on the CCTV installation.
I have mentioned some fire safety breaches to them ......they have done bits..... issorite

I don't know why they don't install it
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2019
youngbang:

for privacy u don't install in rooms , but if u have it in walk ways , at least u can get pics and video evidences of activities. note one thing again , if CCTV is there , people will have fears to commit, at least. just a few reasoning from my Anus sir, hope u make use of your brain to understand now.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Od1n:
not inside rooms , but environments , hotel premises
u don't put CCTV in rooms
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2019
doctimonyeka:
I think it's endtime
i also think so embarassed
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by rayomata(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2019
You are correct
majamajic:

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by rayomata(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Ritualist on the rise..this menace should be checked as fast as possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS / Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State / University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.