Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,201 members, 7,867,490 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (66092 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2019
hmm ritual things.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2019
vibre:
When she reach hellfire, what will she tell devil she went to do in that hotel?
that's if there is any hell or heaven . wake up and free urself from child indoctrination Mr man .
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by grego2(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2019
God have mercy...

Meanwhile, contact Nextspere for Affordable CCTV camera installation in Port Harcourt Nigeria.
Visit or call 07062024079

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by princejite(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Y are people sending fake news....I knew that lady..she die around 3-4am fro asthma attacked when dancing ...una sabi carry fake use
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2019
cococandy:
So a woman who follows you should expect to die?

abeg FOLLOW PASS FOLLOW.....
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2019
xaggar:

How you take no say she no Sabi the man?

Tell me before u begin type rubbish!

SO na person wey she sabi carry her go hotel go kill am abi? yeye dey worry you
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2019
God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Mophasa:
In a situation that looks like a serial killer is on a rampage in the city of Port-Harcourt ,another unidentified Lady has again been allegedly murdered by her Male lover in a hotel in Port Harcourt.

According to the report, the lady was killed on Wednesday the 4th of September at a popular hotel called Diver Hotel in the GRA axis of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

This is the third time in the past three months that such incident is recorded in the State.

The State Police Command is yet to make a statement on the incident.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/09/another-lady-murdered-by-her-lover-in.html?m=1

lol...wetin prick and money dey cause
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by armadeo(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Anndrew:
Fear bloggers..stop manipulating an accident case to a murder case,..they were two ladies which got accident while traveling to ph from owerri..u only crop that 1,wat abt d other lady with her,i dare to post d video..

Guy provide link and shame the devil.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by armadeo(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2019
princejite:
Y are people sending fake news....I knew that lady..she die around 3-4am fro asthma attacked when dancing ...una sabi carry fake use

Another one.

Read the comment above this one

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by lomprico(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2019
so no CCTV in d hotel?
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019
wiseone28:
Do we have forensic experts here?

Even if we have, which database are they going to compare their evidence with
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Chrisceejay: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2019
death everywhere u dey ur house na die u go out na die runs for hotel na die SA na die u enter motor one chance make u pray hard oo
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Toscarel: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Od1n:

Have you ever come across the word privacy?

he is not talking about installing them in room, rather but installing them in hallways
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2019
You look yourself in the mirror...and say I too fine.Instead to hustle in a meaningful way you decides to follow men around offering your body for drinks and money.At last,one day you end up with the wrong guy and you're strangled to an untimely death.
I know a young lady,pretty and nice to behold,after school no job and to keep life going she started hawking "abasha" and coconut,but today she owns a big variety shop with five staff working for her.Try make yourself useful away from men's beds.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by wevwon: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
where i stay,i just watch the way some ladies jump into car of a man they never knew from adam.it makes wonder if these ladies realy value their life.a man just stop his car to some tis girl and cary them off.this girls dont want to know who d man is.they just enter car.i fear 4 them.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
This one does not have a white handkerchief around her neck.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by xaggar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

SO na person wey she sabi carry her go hotel go kill am abi? yeye dey worry you

Okponu! You no read say na her lover? Na so u take dey fail exam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Chrisceejay: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Brightest04:
You look yourself in the mirror...and say I too fine.Instead to hustle in a meaningful way you decides to follow men around offering your body for drinks and money.At last,one day you end up with the wrong guy and you're strangled to an untimely death.
I know a young lady,pretty and nice to behold,after school no job and to keep life going she started hawking "abasha" and coconut,but today she owns a big variety shop with five staff working for her.Try make yourself useful away from men's beds.
They will never hear oo
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Diseye29(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Dy will not learn dy will be continued to fall prey to dis serial killers. Dis is just d beginning
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
I’m probably wrong but I believe it was a concoction of sex performance potions gone wrong. I don’t understand why females take those rubbish liquids and pills. It is normally men who consume those for reasons unknown.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover In Diver Hotel In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
cococandy:
So a woman who follows you should expect to die?

I would not even allow any woman or lady to follow me sef....Am a gentleman.....Gentlemen don't get involve in such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.