Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command (25212 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by kereman1: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
byrron:

It's obvious you are a thief

Me and ur father are thiefs...

He taught me de vocation
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Nurumaxy: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Benwems:
Nigeria is a very useless country. We worship foreigners too much wheather it's Somalia, Iraqi, Kenyan as long as its a foreigner. How many South Africans have been arrested? This buhari government is very useless and shameless.
na man you be�
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Eluni(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
UncleGist:
At least 125 looters have been arrested by the Lagos State police command in connection with destruction of properties owned by South Africans in the wake of Xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa.

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP, Mohammed Adamu, has also ordered water-tight security around embassies, foreign missions, foreigners and their businesses within the country.

The order is against the backdrop of the unfortunate attack on Shoprite outlets in Lekki area of Lagos Sate on 3rd September, 2019 by some miscreants who attacked and looted the Malls ostensibly under the pretext of protesting against the incessant “xenophobic” attacks in South Africa.

A statement issued by Frank Mba, Force Public Relations Officer, said to this end, all Zonal Assistant Inspectors General of Police and Commissioners of Police across the federation had been placed on red alert to ensure no similar violence is replicated within the country.

According to the statement, the Force had commenced investigations and profiling of the arrested suspects with a view to establishing their connection with the stealing, malicious damage, arson and disturbance of public peace on the day of the incident. “The Force is hereby reassuring all law-abiding citizens, embassies, foreign missions, foreigners and their businesses within the country of their security and safety,” it said.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/xenophobia-125-looters-arrested-by-lagos-police-command

What a country,,,,,,, SA killed Nigerians ,yesterday a protest were carried out and they were labeled Criminals, today it's miscreants, what on earth does Nigeria represent?

.im beginning to understand that really "there was a Country"
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep That young thing called Jubri
Bleep all of you reading this without saying the truth
Bleep Nairaland for shielding the truth
Bleep all the elite including you reading this[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Litmus: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Benwems:
Nigeria is a very useless country. We worship foreigners too much wheather it's Somalia, Iraqi, Kenyan as long as its a foreigner. How many South Africans have been arrested? This buhari government is very useless and shameless.

We get your anger but we want South Africa police to make arrests don't we? Let's just say Nigeria police is leading by example.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by chinedumoooo: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
But why arrest?
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Eluni(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria is a joke [b][/b]
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Horladipupo0505: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Benwems:
I pray we channel all our strength to fight Aso Rock..we die dere
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by kingjrofficial(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
ghanaman5050:
125 looters have been arrested by the Lagos and South Africa arrested 0
This tin shock me aswear embarassed
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
kereman1:

Me and ur father are thiefs...

He taught me de vocation

It is only a thief that supports looters and finds it offensive when looters are called out and that is exactly what you are doing and the reason is simply because you are a certified career thief.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Ezquniverse: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kagarko:
Good.

Arrest All those causing problem in Nigeria.
Ok. Lets arrest all leaders including your head of stateand the South Africans in Nigeria. Thanks for highlighting this. God point
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by TheLastDon1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Benwems:

They are doing the right thing.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by TheLastDon1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Litmus:

We get your anger but we want South Africa police to make arrests don't we? Let's just say Nigeria police is leading by example.

Thank you. More important than revenge is the will to do the right thing. The inability of the South African Security forces to curb the bad eggs among those population is what led to this violence.We cannot be guilty of the same crime.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by toprealman: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
dapsoneh:
TUFACE IS A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!
Blackface deserves an apology. The guy was right afterall
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by kereman1: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
byrron:

It is only a thief that supports looters and finds it offensive when looters are called out and that is exactly what you are doing and the reason is simply because you are a certified career thief.

I entirely agree with u, but ur father tot me, I so greatful to him.

Ciao
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by iammolise(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
kereman1:

Trashy comments

Maybe u don't know what "trashy" means... Go and test ur English somewhere else before coming to mention me or even commenting on NL... And by the way, if it'll interest u to know, this meme u used is actually referring to u.

Okponu undecided
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by dapsoneh: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=toprealman post=81928063] Blackface deserves an apology. The guy was right afterall[/quote
Exactly! Hypocrite everywhere]
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by dapsoneh: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=toprealman post=81928063] Blackface deserves an apology. The guy was right afterall[/quote
Exactly! Hypocrite everywhere
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by MrSquint: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
This country no be yam atall. Why arrest them, the clap back was long expected.

As for SA I pity them, very soon the entire African continent go dey against them. No wonder oyinbo suffer them well well. WICKED BEINGS
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Skmoda360(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Benwems:
Quite right though
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
kereman1:

I entirely agree with u, but ur father tot me, I so greatful to him.

Ciao

Wondering if he also taught you how to be an online nuisance as well as shamefully making grammatical blunders without qualms.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by tayor3(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
iammolise:
Nigerians we funny shaa... Like; how's scattering shelves of toothpaste and looting shoprite going to prove anything
They kill Us (people) over there... Nigerians own shops in there too.

Make we wise up Abeg
God bless u. majority of Nigerians lack sense of reasoning .....Shoprite is a South Africa company but it's been franchise by Nigerian, how many South Africans can u find working in any of the stores..to chop off d head is not d antidote for headache. Let's wise up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Sensiblerealist: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
I have no time to engage nitwits, as the thinking faculty for your generation was buried with your great-grandfather.
One reason I have been a waka pass reader on here for years. So the person whose brother was killed in SA and her store was looted overnight in the name of reprisals, rendering her in debt should say what to your buffoonery

greatermeme:
What about the south African murderers? Is it because none of your family member is a victim? Remember, what goes around, comes around!
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Alaganature(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigeria is a confused Country..Why would our police men be arresting our own people for fighting back?.. God safe us from this our useless Leaders..
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Sensiblerealist: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
One inherent looter spotted. Law enforcement agents, please come oooo.

kereman1:

Trashy comments
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by kereman1: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
byrron:

Wondering if he also taught you how to be an online nuisance as well as shamefully making grammatical blunders without qualms.

Ur father taught me,
Infact he taught me everything I know.

If only his legs carried him faster, on the day of his last loot, the angry mob won't have caught him...

Whenever I remember wat happened afterwards tears roll down my cheek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Cameroonglass(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Woa great work from the Nigerian police and military in general, I wished they had put such seriousness when dealing with the BOKO guys
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by BleedTears: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
byrron:

It's obvious you are a thief

See thief calling another person thief
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by BleedTears: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sensiblerealist:
One inherent looter spotted. Law enforcement agents, please come oooo.

You need help
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Sensiblerealist: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
You mean the ones your forebearers dodged, which allowed our space to be graced by your kinda waste
BleedTears:

You need help
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by greatermeme: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sensiblerealist:
I have no time to engage nitwits, as the thinking faculty for your generation was buried with your great-grandfather.
One reason I have been a waka pass reader on here for years. So the person whose brother was killed in SA and her store was looted overnight in the name of reprisals, rendering her in debt should say what to your buffoonery

SensibleRealist, You're the opposite of your username: SENSIBLE-REALIST = FOOLISH-DREAMER !

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Sensiblerealist: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Another one spotted.
Association of dingbat brained elements.
greatermeme:
SensibleRealist, You're the opposite of your username: SENSIBLE-REALIST = FOOLISH-DREAMER !
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
BleedTears:

See thief calling another person thief

Here comes another rampaging miscreant looting/ stealing goods from Nigerians shops in Nigeria all in the name of fighting the xenophobic behaviours of SA's.

It so disgusting to see you and your kinds shamelessly advocating for thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Ehikwe, Transporter Killed By Armed Robbers In Delta / Cambodian Woman & 6 Nigerian Men Kidnap Her Nigerian Boyfriend For Ransom / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.