Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command (25213 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by samdigo90: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
nigeria police just carry everybody in sight and label them looters, bandits, cultist, terrorist etc... useless country
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Neddstark: 4:14am On Sep 05, 2019
dapsoneh:
sorry, do u exist?
Very well, this is not AI. Im not criticizing Tuface neither am I telling him how to live his life. You who is perfect, who are you?
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by dapsoneh: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

Very well, this is not AI. Im not criticizing Tuface neither am I telling him how to live his life. You who is perfect, who are you?
oh really, never new u exist. In the meant time, u can drink sniper
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Neddstark: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2019
dapsoneh:
oh really, never new u exist. In the meant time, u can drink sniper

So you go about telling people what to do. Tuface what to fight about, me what to drink. Is that what you came to this life to do? If only you had a voice as a foetus, you might have told your mother to abort you too.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by DevilhimseIf: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
SuperS1Panther:
For the people that were supporting Sowore's #revolutionnow , yesterday's mayhem would have been a child's play in comparison with what hoodlums would've unleashed under the guise of the revolution.
[/s]
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Dim08: 6:09am On Sep 05, 2019
My colleague phone was seize by the police force while going home on that day.

Another man's laptop was collected even when the man was telling them it was his office laptop.

Police will claim they are recovering the loot meanwhile they are collecting from the innocent Nigerians.

Come to think of it, the phone they collected from my colleague is not even an android phone.

Police will be the greatest beneficiary of the looting
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by gregyboy(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Elijahrona:

So the thieves should go free? Who will pay back what they stole from the shops?

Like... Sentiments asides bro

Who are going to pay for the nigerian shop in south africa and who is going to bring them back to life dont qoute me if you dont have reasonable answer
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by SmartyPants(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Benwems:
Nigeria is a very useless country. We worship foreigners too much wheather it's Somalia, Iraqi, Kenyan as long as its a foreigner. How many South Africans have been arrested? This buhari government is very useless and shameless.

Almost 200 South Africans were arrested. If you don't have facts why make angry comments?
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Elijahrona(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2019
gregyboy:

Who are going to pay for the nigerian shop in south africa and who is going to bring them back to life dont qoute me if you dont have reasonable answer

1. No Nigerian life was lost
2. Those xenophobic videos we saw online happened in the previous xenophobic attack, not this one
3. Even if Nigerian lives and property got lost, it does not justify us to steal from the shops of our fellow Nigerians thinking that they're South African shops.
4. I end up by saying... An eye for an eye will blind the whole world. There are more matured ways to resolve this issue. Violence and looting aren't part of those ways because they'll only imply that we're no better than South Africans.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by dapsoneh: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

So you go about telling people what to do. Tuface what to fight about, me what to drink. Is that what you came to this life to do? If only you had a voice as a foetus, you might have told your mother to abort you too.
OYA, DRINK SNIPER AGAIN, THE DOSE U TOOK WASNT ENOUGH MAN. ADD PETROL IF U ARE RESISTANT
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Neddstark: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2019
dapsoneh:
OYA, DRINK SNIPER AGAIN, THE DOSE U TOOK WASNT ENOUGH MAN. ADD PETROL IF U ARE RESISTANT

Senseless
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by BleedTears: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2019
byrron:

byrron says he is a rampaging miscreant looting/ stealing goods from Nigerians shops in Nigeria all in the name of fighting the xenophobic behaviours of SA's.

It so disgusting to see byrron and his kinds shamelessly advocating for thieves.

Senseless fool if not for the so called thief would your government interven?

Idiot quote me again. I will give you full dose of your sense pill since you have refused to get sense.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by BleedTears: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Sensiblerealist:
You mean the ones my forebearers dodged, which allowed our space to be by my kinda waste
Exactly
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by UcheforGod(f): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2019
infiniteboy:
Arrested for fighting back... What a country
What do you mean by that? They were caught looting not fighting back. Is looting a way of fighting back?
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by dapsoneh: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

Senseless
Brainless.... Oya hang yourself
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Neddstark: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2019
dapsoneh:
Brainless.... Oya hang yourself

Is that how your family members did. Whats with you and suicide? Geez, your sanity is highly questionable.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by dapsoneh: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

Is that how your family members did. Whats with you and suicide? Geez, your sanity is highly questionable.
Go ask your family na or you can ask your papa. What i know is that's should drink sniper
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Ezekiel57: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Why all this??
Well,,

Let me show you how you can get more 100 click on your ads everyday without spending a dim.. You can turn yourself to leads generator without stress and make extra income without investment, I have lots of prove to show you.. Mind you, the course is not free. Whatsapp me on +2348100801187 for more information ℹ️.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Compatriot60: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Neddstark: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2019
dapsoneh:
Go ask your family na or you can ask your papa. What i know is that's should drink sniper

Show me how by drinking it yourself. This is the last time I am responding to you retardeen born from an incestuous affair.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by dapsoneh: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Neddstark:

Show me how by drinking it yourself. This is the last time I am responding to you retardeen born from an incestuous affair.
its you mor oon bloody fool that has interest in going to the great beyond that i have offered a quick transition. Ediot motherfvcker. Go tell your sponsor that i called him COWARD. Condom of 20# could have prevented your separated parents from giving birth to a giveaway like u. Oloshi#
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by Neddstark: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
dapsoneh:
its me the mor oon bloody fool that has interest in going to the great beyond that humanity have offered a quick transition. Ediot motherfvcker. I will tell my father that i called him COWARD. Condom of 20# could have prevented my drug-addicted separated parents from giving birth to a giveaway like me. I be Oloshi#
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by iammolise(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
tayor3:
God bless u. majority of Nigerians lack sense of reasoning .....Shoprite is a South Africa company but it's been franchise by Nigerian, how many South Africans can u find working in any of the stores..to chop off d head is not d antidote for headache. Let's wise up.

For that proverb alone sef... Take 3gbosa, gbosa! gbosa! gbosa!
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by gregyboy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Elijahrona:

1. No Nigerian life was lost
2. Those xenophobic videos we saw online happened in the previous xenophobic attack, not this one
3. Even if Nigerian lives and property got lost, it does not justify us to steal from the shops of our fellow Nigerians thinking that they're South African shops.
4. I end up by saying... An eye for an eye will blind the whole world. There are more matured ways to resolve this issue. Violence and looting aren't part of those ways because they'll only imply that we're no better than South Africans.

You should have told that sermon to the south Africans when they attacked your people unjustfully .i hope the world wouldn't go blind ...if i kill your family member would you still preach this sermon of peace to me.....
Am happy Now you know it didn't happen during the apartheid...there is no justification that is worth a human life ... If you dont value the life of our fellow countrymen .i do and if i was the president and Nigeria just have only a grenade as weapon i will throw it so high till it reaches southafrica then after that we can be at Peace
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by solonubinho(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
dapsoneh:
DINDINRIN

The exact response a simpleton would give. Smh *walks away.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by dapsoneh: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
solonubinho:

The exact response a simpleton would give. Smh *walks away.
kill yourself
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by ultimatekint(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
It is better to release those guys arrested, if not, your generation unborn will suffer for your actions. Mr Governor, release them before it is too late.
Re: Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command by ultimatekint(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
No single arrest was made in South Africa, take note.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) / Thieves Made To Dance After Being Caught (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.