Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . (2892 Views)

Tinubu Lobbied To Become Abacha’s Minister, Joined NADECO After Rejection – Pete / #END SARS:Mesut Ozil Joins Nigeria Youths In Protesting Against Police Brutality / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Khalidbebeji(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lusaka Minister Bowman Lusambo joined University of Zambia students in protesting today against xenophobia in South Africa.

As Lusaka Province Minister, I had to intervene to ensure that our students returned to the Lecture Theaters and avoid further protests.

I wish to assure Lusaka residents and the business community that calm has now returned to the Capital City. As much as the students needed to express their grievances, government does not support destruction of public or private property.

We also denounce acts of Xenophobia targeted at our brothers and sisters in South Africa.

#NoToXenophobia

Pictures by Gabriel Mulenga Photography

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Guzel: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thank you for the protest hon minister. Sir it’s time to buy new belt

3 Likes

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by anonymuz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Guzel:
the belt is not an issue here, infact you are very insensitive when it comes to this issue on ground...i ought to have rain curses on you, i will some other time, cos which of our ministers marched our? Dumb ass.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by EngrBriggs: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Guzel:
You are one of the reasons our leaders steal. Too much emphasis on materialism.

20 Likes

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Lamasta(m): 1:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Xenophobia is evil
Say no to xenophobic attacks in South Africa
South Africa is threatening Africa's existence
African Union should sanction South Africa now

1 Like

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by spectroscopic: 1:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Guzel:

You are the typical Nigerian. So materialistic and vain.

9 Likes

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by leofab(f): 1:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Nice one
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by chiedozie198100: 2:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Guzel:

thanks for your keen observance. but it's time to buy new brain.

16 Likes

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by propsvilla3: 3:25am On Sep 05, 2019
GoodMove
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Onlinealaba(m): 4:03am On Sep 05, 2019
Zambia with the solidarity, way to go every sane Africa country should speak and act against this evil act of South Africa but is surprising our politicians at home are only pulling their weight on Twitter

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Omudia11: 4:34am On Sep 05, 2019
I'm really impressed by Zambia

1 Like

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by sparog(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2019
African Union is a sham

If AU can fold its arm while south Africa repeatedly does this terrible things to foreigners without sanctioning them, I believe AU should be scrapped cos its useless after all
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by helinues: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Oh boy

See Zambian Police truck? Chai, NPF dey learn from this people oo
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Kendumazy(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2019
See peaceful protest. Police even joined them in the protest and it's looking peaceful. Nice one honorable peaceful protest Minister.
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Didijiji: 6:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Way to go..

Not these useless leaders we have in Nigeria.

Una cup go soon full aswear...

Mark my words!!!
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Isn't this a country? Our own is to send police to harrass peaceful protesters then they wonder why it turns bloody.
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by BlackfireX: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2019
See babe ....for black top.

South Africa here I come
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Printerscanner: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2019
You will never see Nigeria Lazy Students protesting even when their brothers and uncles are mostly affected. Useless Yahoo boys.
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by teadrake(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
We still have a long way to go in Nigeria. Try organizing a peaceful protest here and the Police force will turn it to something else. The life of a Nigerian Man!!!

1 Like

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2019
helinues:
Oh boy
See Zambian Police truck? Chai, NPF dey learn from this people oo
Na Police get that truck?

Na wa o!
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by 2nattie(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Guzel:

And what is wrong with the oresent one.
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by 2nattie(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Guzel:

And what is wrong with the present one.
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by 2nattie(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Guzel:

And what is wrong with the present one. It is you that needs a new brain
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Nigerfine2: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2019
anonymuz:
the belt is not an issue here, infact you are very insensitive when it comes to this issue on ground...i ought to have rain curses on you, i will some other time, cos which of our ministers marched our? Dumb ass.
You can see their life nah, average nigeran hail you for stealing the economy dry. Other places are not like Nigeria. can Nigeria LGA chairman walk among poeple without security not to talk of minister. You see them poor nigga looking for how beautiful or poor s belt could be.

1 Like

Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by heckymaicon(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Guzel:

Pray for sense G
Re: Minister Joined University Of Zambia Students In Protesting Against Xenophobia . by Auladimeji1: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Zambians are more serious than Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: ‘I Am Ready To Join IPOB, But...’ — Rochas Okorocha / Why Are Yorubas Keeping Quiet Against This Wrong?? / The Fulanis And Igbos Are Two Of A Kind! -Ademola Adetayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.