Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Will Prepare My Will With My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Prepare My Will With My Wife (386 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Prepare My Will With My Wife by Thisgospel: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Today, while in traffic(Lagos) on an official assignment, I decided to complete a movie I was seeing. The movie, impressive and well produced, was centered on how a man had fragmented his property. The allotments spurred gross commotion within the family and hell built an extension in the corridor of that household because of the decisions the man had made.

I will be very concise.

I know either with or without the wife in the process of designing the will, the aftermath may not have been amended.
Being very private, if we will unmitigatedly respect the union that be between a man and his wife, I feel the process should be done with the wife being privy.

We should rather settle for what ought to be and not what has been. I understand there may be rare examples of a good wife in this modern world which has made many cleave to falsehood in marriage.

The man and his wife are one and, to me, she has a consummate right to know what her husband's will entails.

I have more to say but will want to regard what I said ab initio

What do you think?

#YouCanMarryAright#
Re: I Will Prepare My Will With My Wife by adontcare(f): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
A will written by a man whose wife started life with when he had nothing, could it be appealed in a court of law, if the said man will their properties they owned during marriage to other third parties ? Maybe due to hatred for his wife?
Re: I Will Prepare My Will With My Wife by Thisgospel: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
adontcare:
A will written by a man whose wife started life with when he had nothing, could it be appealed in a court of law, if the said man will their properties they owned during marriage to other third parties ? Maybe due to hatred for his wife?

While we wait for the black robes and the judicial wigs, I doubt it can. I believe a will is to follwed in accordance to the biddings of the testator.

(1) (Reply)

Pendulum Of Divorce / Best House Cleaning Device. / This Nigerian Wedding Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.