Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) (40175 Views)

Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Dottore: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Success1020:

I read this 10x, just trying to know why she was arrested. What is the job of EFCC again? I didn't see where she committed any fraud. Why parade her when all these are allegations? Why not do your investigation like FBI before arresting and parading her? If her offense is simply a case of malfeseance or negligence; not having the appropriate license from SEC to raise and invest public funds, does that warrant this? Most Nigerians don't even know why we have SEC. Lady, lawyer up. Or pm me, my law firm can handle this pro bono.

I decided to point this out because some of us can't read, and will start shouting "rot in jail" like the one below me.
This is one of the few reasonable posts I've read in a very long while.

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Success1020:

I read this 10x, just trying to know why she was arrested. What is the job of EFCC again? I didn't see where she committed any fraud. Why parade her when all these are allegations? Why not do your investigation like FBI before arresting and parading her? If her offense is simply a case of malfeseance or negligence; not having the appropriate license from SEC to raise and invest public funds, does that warrant this? Most Nigerians don't even know why we have SEC. Lady, lawyer up. Or pm me, my law firm can handle this pro bono.

I decided to point this out because some of us can't read, and will start shouting "rot in jail" like the one below me.
i want to assume that you are learned based on the advert u put up there but i doubt if i can patronize a ' ' like you, no offence.
or probably u r out to predate on another victim. whichever way, check out that offence placard again and google the meaning of OBT.
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:
It seems SEC has gone into coma since EFCC is now doing their job.

What are you saying?
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What are you saying?

Get someone to translate my post into a language you understand.
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Get someone to translate my post into a language you understand.

Keep quite my friend!

You said nothing...absolute nothing.

Go back a read the nothing you wrote.
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Keep quite my friend!

You said nothing...absolute nothing.

Go back a read the nothing you wrote.

You don't even know the difference between quiet and quite.

When you get educated, come back here.
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Compatriot60: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Ezekiel57: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Let me show you how you can get more 100 click on your ads everyday without spending a dim.. You can turn yourself to leads generator without stress and make extra income without investment, I have lots of prove to show you.. Mind you, the course is not free. Whatsapp me on +2348100801187 for more information ℹ️.
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

You don't even know the difference between quiet and quite.

When you get educated, come back here.

Oga, na oversight due to auto-correct mix up. Is that the most difficult of the words I typed?

That doesn't change anything from what I told you though.
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by judgementyard(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Success1020:

God bless you, some folks will just rush to post without reading
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Samsamjaja: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Success1020:

Soliciting deposit from members of the public and operating interest yielding accounts is a banking business and doing so without licence from CBN is an offence under BOFIA

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Starz825(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
statutory license what is that please
License you get from SEC before being a fund manager..
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Limbowe: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
anonimi:

So for your mind Ponzi scheme is not fraud

Sharp
Re: Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2019
Success1020:

You can always look for a new client, it's your right but don't sound like we are all illiterates out here.
I wonder why you no longer know what the job of EFCC is and your question on why she is being paraded sucks. If you must know, parading her dissuades other innocent people from falling into her trap.
Finally, I still don't understand what makes you think that EFCC just picked her up without prior monitoring and investigation of her activities. The FBI you quoted did not wait for a Court of competent jurisdiction to convict the Nigerians suspected of fraud before parading them. They are still suspects. So, why will this be different for crying out loud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS / Army Arrests Lawan Abubakar Umar Garliga & Bayaga Manye, Boko Haram Members / Man Kidnaps Self, Demands N60m From Sibling (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.