Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) (59230 Views)

An Eye Witness Account ( Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club) - / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2023
A Young Lady whose name has been given as Miss Chinyere Awuda was last weekend beaten to death by fun seekers in a club, inside Cosmila Hotel in Awka, Anambra State.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that the lady who hails from Nnobi, in Idemmili South Local Government Area of Anambra State, was found dead in the swimming pool of the hotel on Sunday morning, where she was dumped after being beaten to death.

Sources said the young lady was at the club when trouble broke out, and a man identified as a popular clubber, Mr Gabriel Chinemere and his friends started beating her.

One of the clubbers accused her of picking money which the fun seekers were spraying on their friend who was a birthday celebrant.

“Some others said she did not only pick money but went for bundles of money, which a clubber stacked by his seat side, waiting to spray on the celebrant,
” another source said.

A regular clubber at Cosmila Hotel told reporters that: “Some of these girls just dress up and come to the club and begin to pick money. While you’re spraying your friends, these girls will just be picking and pocketing the money.

“Because men are already drunk in clubs, the girls get away with the money. I was not in the club last weekend, but I heard that the girl went for money that someone kept by his seat side, which he was getting prepared to go and spray. That was what happened.”

It was learnt that despite efforts made by other people in the club to rescue the girl, they continued to beat and molest her.

She was later dragged outside the club, and her lifeless body was dumped into the hotel’s swimming pool.

Anambra State Police Spokesperson, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, confirmed the incident and said the birthday celebrant and his friends were already in police custody while the case is being investigated.

“Contrary to what people are saying about the complicity of Cosmila Hotel, we were assisted by the management of the hotel, to arrest the suspects”.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/lady-beaten-to-death-in-anambra-club/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From AWKA

Proudly Brought To You By

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Fortune2121: 6:17am On Jul 21, 2023
Chai

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2023
Fortune2121:
Chai

See More Bad News @ www.. com

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouEWa58K__8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:30am On Jul 21, 2023
See The Full Photos Of Chinyere As Obtained By Below:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2023
CLUB girl

She was CLUBbed to death, apparently.

shocked

Occupational hazard

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by DECENTBWOY: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2023
Things are happening

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2023
illicit:
Club girl
She was clubbed to death, apparently.
shocked
so because she is a club girl she deserves to be beaten to death undecided. Bunch of sickos!!

The police should do thorough investigation, this is not what transpired. I’m very sure those useless men tried to molest and rape her at the club but she refused, then they have no choice than to beat her to death. Nigerian men are beast!!!

Is she the first person to pick money in the club Why can’t the bouncers just collect the money she picked and send her out of the club There is more to this story.

The court should please sentence those useless men to death by beating.

I hate men!!!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by kellyjc(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2023
cool occupational hazard. Na apc miscreants deserve that treatment. Hellanus and that suffering and smiling security guard.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Cassandraloius: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2023
She was beaten to death in the club house as a club girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by illicit(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
so because she is a club girl she deserves to be beaten to death undecided. Bunch of sickos!!

The police should do thorough investigation, this is not what transpired. I’m very sure those useless men tried to molest and rape her at the club but she refused, then they have no choice than to beat her to death. Nigerian men are beast!!!

Is she the first person to pick money in the club Why can’t the bouncers just collect the money and send her out of the club There is more to this story.

I hate men!!!

Haba, babe calm down

Why PICK on me
I didn't send her to PICK money at the CLUB where she was CLUBbed to death nah

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by HussenAdul: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2023
Just like that?

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Nigerian girls always wanting to reap where they didn’t sow, why take money that doesn’t belong to you

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Pepperdemisback: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2023
Ndi 362.
Everything about them is fake. Imagine billionaires dressed up from home just to go and pick money on the floor.
Hope her beaters are neither Fulani nor DSS.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

Is she the first person to pick money in the club Why can’t the bouncers just collect the money and send her out of the club There is more to this story.

I hate men!!!

Anambarians are very brutal with thieves irrespective of gender, nobody will stand around and watch you beat up a lady.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by wrongman665(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2023
What goes wrong?
Abi she dey follow someone......... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by yarimo(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2023
But I thought everyone in that state is millionaire and billionaire

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by LivingSage: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennifer, you really need to go for second degree to study law so that you can sentence such men to death by beaten yourself without hindrances sad

Jennyclay:

I hate men!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by CJStarz: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Have some human empathy

illicit:

Haba, babe calm down

Why PICK on me
I didn't send her to PICK money at the CLUB where she was CLUBbed to death nah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by illicit(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
CJStarz:
Have some human empathy

She was CLUBbed at d CLUB, ain't it?

9 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by EyenIbibio1: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
Set awon iPhone thirteen geng
But wait o, so you mean another person does not have right to pick those money sprayed on a celebrant, I swear I been no know
Ehen, even if she went for the bundles, afterall na waste money, the owner no need am again.

RIP to the poor innocent girl

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by faceland: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
She doesn't deserve to die but assuming she was male, a thief would get beaten like one.

No fear for the men who moves at late night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Hollyharjii: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
I'll reserve my comment till the end of the investigation

In the meantime, RIP Awuda

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by nikkodemus57: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jeez. RIP
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by hakym619(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
angry

There's been a noticable trend for over 3 weeks now. This is the ceaseless updating of devastating news from Anambra. What could be the motive behind this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Leggodeals(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
So because she took some money that belonged to the celebrant they decided to play God and the law over her?

May God help this country

Please no matter what guys avoid stealing or begging, just get a job no matter how low paying and be faithful on it and success won't be far from you.

Modified: You can check out https:///184037139835240/ for genuine jobs. They are all free too

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Edipet(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Rip
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by ekukeku(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
How can u take someone life wen u cannot replace it

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Pastor Richard Onyekachukwu Plans His Kidnap, Demands N10m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.