Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Updated Scholarship Thread - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Updated Scholarship Thread (107215 Views)

FSB Scholarship Thread | Federal Government Scholarship Application / Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Thread / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 5:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Kaxy:
Please kindly add me to the WhatsApp group 08136055650
No need dropping your phone number. If you want to be added, simply send me a message on WhatsApp: 08134657689
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by watergun: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2019
The priceless knowledge of over 200 online assignment help experts in UK, US, Australia, Singapore, Canada etc. countries are here to help with your assignments that you need. Indepth research and intelligence analysis of the topic for writing assignments from scratch. The professional assignment editors and punctilious proofreaders at All Assignment Experts are responsible of bringing out lunar quality of all academic assessment. They sparkle and alter each of the papers until they congregate the top-notch scholastic values in the universities/colleges of UK, US, Australia, Singapore, Canada etc. countries. The team of college assignment helpers from top countries is subject experts with all the educational guidelines followed in the upper educational institutions in and around the region. Our Assignment Writers are skilled professionals who know how to accurately referenced and formatted to perfection of your assignment papers.
https://allassignmentexperts.com/

#assignmenthelp #homeworkhelp #onlinehelp
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Kindly send me a message on whatsapp if you want to join our scholarship group 2 : No. : 08134657689
Niffy95:
Pls add me
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by mkbessman(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Please add me. 08165300899
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by hallysonia(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
I want to apply to the Mathematics and Statistics department at Mcgill so as to be nominated to MCF, but I don't have a transcript yet. Please, how do I go about it?

The transcript will be collected by November end, and by that time, the nomination would have closed.

I'm awaiting your response.

My phone number is 08139219209 for Whatsapp group.

Thanks.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
We provide such service to those in our Master Class Group. For further details, you can send a message to me on whatsapp: 08134657689
hallysonia:
I want to apply to the Mathematics and Statistics department at Mcgill so as to be nominated to MCF, but I don't have a transcript yet. Please, how do I go about it?

The transcript will be collected by November end, and by that time, the nomination would have closed.

Thanks.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Monami35: 12:40am On Oct 20, 2019
STENON:
For those interested in studying abroad, don't let anyone discourage you. It's a simple process just as intelligentdude has mentioned . I can assist with UK for those that are interested, it's a 'Do it Yourself' process.
Just have the following ready...

1. Scanned copy of your Transcripts
2. Statement of purpose for your course. It is not necessarily a statement of research but just a statement on how and why you want to study the course in UK .
3. You don't need a CV.
4. International passport.

There are some internal scholarships which are not made public in some UK universities and can only be known after getting admission into those universities.
So my advice is to apply to the schools and don't pay any deposit yet as most schools will request for that.
After getting admission, then you can apply for their internal scholarship .

In UK, You can not get scholarship without been admitted for a course first either undergraduate or postgraduate.

90% of UK schools don't have application fees, and will not request for TOEFL/ IELTS or GRE, You only need your WAEC result with minimum of C6 in English to waive TOEFL OR IELTS,
so you can apply to many universities free of charge cheesy.

Check the following scholarship links and apply for studies at the respective universities and then apply for the internal scholarships as posted below :

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/global-health/study/fees-funding/index

https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships/westminster-undergraduate-full-international-scholarship

Following back to back, i’m very interested.
Btw, do you know if the uk have started issuing post study work visa so that students can work after graduating?

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 1:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Send a message to me on whatsapp if you want to be added. No.: 08134657689
mkbessman:
Please add me. 08165300899
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Monami35:

Following back to back, i’m very interested.
Btw, do you know if the uk have started issuing post study work visa so that students can work after graduating?
yes, two years Postgraduate work visa has been approved in UK
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2019
hallysonia:

Thanks.
You need your transcripts for all applications
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Study in:

1. *ESTONIA:*
estonia.dreamapply.com

2. *NETHERLANDS:*
studyfinder.nl

3. *GERMANY:*
ww2.uni-assist.de

4. *NORWAY:*
nokut.no/en/

5. *SWEDEN:*
universityadmissions.se/intl/start

6. *MALTA:*
um.edu.mt

7. *UK:*
en.ukec.com

8. *NIGERIA:*
jamb.org.ng

9. *HUNGARY:*
studyinhungary.hu

10. *POLAND:*
go-poland.pl

11. *CZECH:*
studyin.cz

12. *CHINA:*
a. cucas.edu.cn

*FRANCE:*
campusfrance.org

*SWITZERLAND:*
studyinswitzerland.plus

*ICELAND:*
study.iceland.is

*GREECE:*
studyingreece.gr
studyingreece.edu.gr

3 Likes

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
https://www.jotform.com/AshinagaAAI/AAI_2020_Registration/#Apply

Hello all,apply for this fully funded scholarship at Ashinaga foundation

This scholarship opportunity is strictly for graduate secondary School students who come from less privileged background and orphans,thus those who have lost their parents and interested to pursue their Education.

Good luck!!!
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Holland Government Scholarship 2020-2021 in the Netherlands by Dutch Ministry of Education

Are you planning to do your #Bachelor’s or #Masters abroad? Aare you ready for a chance of a lifetime?

Apply for the Holland Scholarship! 2,100+ Programs in English in Total 41 Universities.

Link: https:///pabI7d-H2
-------------------------------
Deadline: 1st Feb 2020
#HollandScholarship #StudyinHolland #OC
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
STENON:
You need your transcripts for all applications
Thanks for all your contributions. We appreciate �
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Thanks for all your contributions. We appreciate �
Thank you bro. Please keep on doing the good work.

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2019
For those interested in studying at UK, don't let anyone discourage you. It's a simple process just as intelligentdude has mentioned . I can assist with UK for those that are interested, it's a 'Do it Yourself' process.
Just have the following ready...

1. Scanned copy of your Transcripts
2. Statement of purpose for your course. It is not necessarily a statement of research but just a statement on how and why you want to study the course in UK .
3. You don't need a CV.
4. International passport.

There are some internal scholarships which are not made public in some UK universities and can only be known after getting admission into those universities.
So my advice is to apply to the schools and don't pay any deposit yet as most schools will request for that.
After getting admission, then you can apply for their internal scholarship .

In UK, You can not get scholarship without been admitted for a course first either undergraduate or postgraduate.

90% of UK schools don't have application fees, and will not request for TOEFL/ IELTS or GRE, You only need your WAEC result with minimum of C6 in English to waive TOEFL OR IELTS,
so you can apply to many universities free of charge cheesy.

Check the following scholarship links and apply for studies at the respective universities and then apply for the internal scholarships as posted below :

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/global-health/study/fees-funding/index

https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships/westminster-undergraduate-full-international-scholarship
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2019
For those interested for MSc or PhD in USA, Canada and Germany. Please Follow these guidelines:

It is a "Do It Yourself" thing.

Search for any 40 different universities each in Canada, US, Germany
Click on your department

Click on "People and Faculty"

Check their individual Profs/Drs. Page to know their research interests/specialization

Copy their mails and name

Send them your written statement by personalizing it to them like...

Dear Prof. Nairaland,

My name is abc, (Add the body of your 400 words statement here). Write a personal statement not more than 400 words and introduce yourself, your undergraduate institution name,
country, course, cgpa(please don't mention second class or whatever, just write it as 4.49/5.00 and also in percentage 89.8%) ,your past research work, your publications and awards including names of journals, volume and pages of published work, any conferences attended, any software training you know in your discipline, Your hard and soft skills, Postgraduate research interest, how you intend to use your previous experience towards your new research, your present work, when you intend to start your postgraduate (mention spring 2020 or Fall 2020, depending on what opening they have) future career plan like going for PhD and becoming Emeritus.

I wish to be your Graduate Teaching or Research Assistant.

I have attached my certifcate, transcripts, publications, awards certificate, link to my publications to this mail.(please remember to scan and attach).

Thank you in anticipation for your response.

Warm regards,
Your first name then surname
Email address
Active phone number +23470...

Step 2.

After a positive response, reply by asking of the funding package available for your studies while doing your MSc/PhD studies as a Graduate Assistant.

Pray along with it and have a positive mind.

I wish you all the very best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2019
STENON:
For those interested for MSc or PhD in USA, Canada and Germany. Please Follow these guidelines:

Click on your department

Check their individual Profs/Drs. Page to know their research interests/specialization

Dear Prof. Nairaland,

My name is abc, (Add the body of your 400 words statement here). Write a personal statement not more than 400 words and introduce yourself, your undergraduate institution name,
country, course, cgpa(please don't mention second class or whatever, just write it as 4.49/5.00 and also in percentage 89.8%) ,your past research work, your publications and awards including names of journals, volume and pages of published work, any conferences attended, any software training you know in your discipline, Your hard and soft skills, Postgraduate research interest, how you intend to use your previous experience towards your new research, your present work, when you intend to start your postgraduate (mention spring 2020 or Fall 2020, depending on what opening they have) future career plan like going for PhD and becoming Emeritus.

I have attached my certifcate, transcripts, publications, awards certificate, link to my publications to this mail.(please remember to scan and attach).

Warm regards,
Email address

Step 2.

After a positive response, reply by asking of the funding package available for your studies while doing your MSc/PhD studies as a Graduate Assistant.

I really want to appreciate your efforts in giving us all these priceless information. I wanted to know if you have any ideas on sports scholarships, for people who want to play sports internationally, it can either be sponsored by a school or an international body that recruits talents from developing countries.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
If you are at a Cross road not knowing the next Career Step to follow or you want to follow a particular career path but don’t know how to go about it, here is your chance to ask your questions.

Visit the thread below and post your questions.

https://www.nairaland.com/5483705/career-path-follow-preparing-yourself

✍️✍️✍️Intelligentdude
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by maputohq: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Op I need information about nitda scholarship
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Spygadgets19:
I really want to appreciate your efforts in giving us all these priceless information. I wanted to know if you have any ideas on sports scholarships, for people who want to play sports internationally, it can either be sponsored by a school or an international body that recruits talents from developing countries.
Yes, there are some sports scholarship and I will post it here once I revisit the sites again
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Ibotnawdir: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for these tips but can you do a thread for postgraduate scholarship and not degrees
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by lambvard: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by lambvard: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by lambvard: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by lambvard: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
STENON:

Click on your department

Dear Prof. Nairaland,

Warm regards,
Email address

Step 2.

Please can I get a fully funded scholarship (Msc Computer science)?
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2019
APPLY For Turkish Government Success Scholarship 2020 (Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. Degree)

Turkish Success Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Turkey.

Applicants for the Turkish Government Success Scholarship are eligible from around the world with Any Nationality. All international students will be granted Success Scholarships in Any Academic Field/Major offered by University.

Link Apply: https:///2P8JCON

Deadline: 31st Oct 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Judee99(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
STENON:
Yes, there are some sports scholarship and I will post it here once I revisit the sites again
Don't they request for GRE
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Presh3173: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please who has applied for Commonwealth scholarship. I'm confused with the study outline. Please help. Deadline is next week.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Judee99:

Don't they request for GRE
No GRE in UK
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2019
Global Peace Summit 2019 in Ukarine, Europe (Fully Funded)

The Global Peace Summit 2019 is an International Conference For Participants with Any Nationality from around the world.

Participants with any academic discipline background are eligible to apply. This is Not an Academic Conference

Financial Coverage:

The Summit Will Provide Round Airfare Tickets, Visa Assistance, Accommodation, Site Visits, Etc.

Link: https:///2W4fBBa

Deadline: 3rd Nov 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (43) (Reply)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) / Your School Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.