Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Updated Scholarship Thread - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Updated Scholarship Thread (107359 Views)

FSB Scholarship Thread | Federal Government Scholarship Application / Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Thread / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Korea Government Scholarship is highly competitive but the benefits are cool. Visit the link for details:

http://www.studyinkorea.go/en/sub/gks/allnew_invite.do
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by vickyhow(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Intelligentdude:
Sent

I appreciate Boss!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Today is the last day,for those who could not apply,prepare for SIIT 2021

SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand For Bachelors, Masters & PhD (Fully Funded) at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology

Applications are invited to apply for the SIIT Scholarship 2020. SIIT stands for Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Scholarships for International Students For Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D. This is a 100% Fully Funded Scholarship with NO Application Fee.

You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship 2020 Even if you don’t have an English proficiency test. The Duration of the Bachelors Degree will be 4 Years, For Masters 2 Years & For Doctoral its 3 Year. Read Further Details below.

SIIT Scholarship 2020 Details
University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
Course Level: Bachelors, Master, Doctoral
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 30th September 2019

As Stated Above, SIIT Scholarship in Thailand is a Fully Funded Scholarship. All the expenses will be covered by the University. The following are given below.

Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
Living Allowance of 10,500 baht Per Month for Masters program.
Living Allowance of 11,500 baht Per Month for a Ph.D. program.
Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during Scholarship.

Required Documents
A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose) You can Check Sample How to Write a Personal Statement for Scholarship
A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume. Sample (How to Make a CV?)
An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50.
A citizen ID card or passport
Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no certificate of English proficiency test.

Deadline
The Last Date to apply for the SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand for Bachelor, Masters & Ph.D. is 30th September 2019. The Result Announcement of the Successful Candidates will be on 13th November 2019.

https://www.siit.tu.ac.th/about_news_detail.php?sid=&nid=251
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gates Cambridge Scholarships For International Masters & PhD Students 2020

Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is available to international Masters and Ph.D. students to pursue any course of their choice in the school. But here is a list of Courses which are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships. They include;
Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
Master of Business (MBA)
Master of Finance (MFin)
MBBChir Clinical Studies
MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
Part-time degrees
Non-degree courses

How Must does Gates Cambridge Scholarship Pay?
The Gates Cambridge Trust Scholarships, unlike other Scholarship, is a Fully Funded Scholarship that takes care of virtually everything a Student needs to pay in school. Here is very detailed information on what you can get if you’re announced a Gates Cambridge Scholar in UK

the University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
a maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,500 for 12 months at the 2020-21 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months) – for PhD scholars the award is for up to 4 years
one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
Discretionary components
The Trust also considers applications for several types of additional funding on a discretionary basis:

Academic development funding – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2020-21 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your PhD (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties

To apply:
https://www.gatescambridge.org/apply
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by AmberJackson(f): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Intelligentdude:
A nairalander who contacted us last year and made known to us her intention to study in China via the Chinese Government Scholarship left for China early this Month(September). We guided her,sent her materials to fill and wrote her Study Plan and Academic CV and at the end,the scholarship was granted to her.

We believe if members are properly informed and guided,most will take proactive steps which will give them their desires(Travelling abroad to School enroute Scholarship).

This is the reason we created this thread so we can drop scholarship updates.

Documents needed for Chinese Government Scholarship 2020

Degree
Picture
Study Plan
Passport
Recommendation Letters
Medicals
Police Clearance

When sending your application to a proposed supervisor in Canada, kindly attach the following documents:
Your Degree Certificate
Your transcript
Your Statement of Purpose
Your Research Plan
CV(Academic/Research)

Just a quick one, if getting your transcript is the major reason why you are reluctant in applying for most of the scholarship opportunities we post here,kindly indicate here or send me a message on whatsap (Tel: 08134657689) and tell me your hesitation,I might be able to proffer a solution.

Masters Scholarships:

1. FULLY-FUNDED Schwarzman Scholars Program

Master's Degree

https://schwarzmanscholars.org/admissions/application/

Tuition Fees
Room and board
Health Insurance
Travel to and from Beijing
A stipend of $4,000

The application will close at 11:59 PM EDT on September 29, 2019

2. Australian Awards (Scholarships)

Application will open on 1st October, 2019

Select your country + Australian Award to see eligibility.

You will first need to find the course at an Australian university that has a partnership with Australia Awards.
Apply for an Award:

https://www.australiaawardsafrica.org/awards/apply/

3. The Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are provided by the Australian government to support both domestic and international students.

While applications are open all year round, it is recommended that you submit your HDR admission by October.
https://sydney.edu.au/scholarships/domestic/postgraduate-research/australian-government-research-training-program.html#USYDIS

4. Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 for master and PhD
More information:
https://techstour.com/chinese-government-scholarship-china-government-scholarship-process/

#China #CSC_Scholarship #Chinese #Government #scholarship
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 5:29am On Oct 01, 2019
University of Lausanne (UNIL) Master’s Grants Scholarships

Scholarship Award: CHF 16,000

Deadline: 1 November 2019

To Apply:

https://unil.ch/international/en/home/menuinst/etudiants-internationaux/etudiantes-internationaux-reguliers/bourses-master-de-lunil.html

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 5:41am On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by GodMercy2015: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
I really want to commend you for a great job you are doing on this platform. I wish to study my PhD abroad with full scholarship. I am a woman, which country is considered to be easy. Thanks. I dont mind being added to the WhatsApp forum. 0.8.0.6.7.5.3.3.0.9.2.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Iyazking: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please can you add me to masters scholarship group
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by AmberJackson(f): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2019
Oprah Winfrey Foundation - African Women’s Public Service Fellowship 2020 for study in NYU Wagner, USA (Fully Funded)

Deadline: 2 December 2019

To Apply:

https://wagner.nyu.edu/admissions/financial-aid/fellowships/awpsf#
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2019
GodMercy2015:
I really want to commend you for a great job you are doing on this platform. I wish to study my PhD abroad with full scholarship. I am a woman, which country is considered to be easy. Thanks. I dont mind being added to the WhatsApp forum. 0.8.0.6.7.5.3.3.0.9.2.
Hello,thank you for your feedback. Different countries have their advantages and disadvantages,however I often advice applicants to always consider China while making their plans. Chinese Government Scholarship is quite straightforward and achievable if you are properly guided or if you do your research very well and the benefits that comes with it is also great.

The best time to start the process is now for the smart ones,however a good number of Nigerians wait till January.

If you want to be added to our General Scholarship Whatsap group , kindly scroll through the thread and get our contact from the flier. Cheers
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Iyazking:
Please can you add me to masters scholarship group
Hi. Kindly check my profile to get my number or you can scroll through the thread to get the number. Cheers
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2019
If you are a first class graduates apply for this scholarship but you must apply for admission first before scholarship.

https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships/westminster-full-international-scholarship-january-start
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by smarthken(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2019
shop smartly @ www.smarthshopping.com
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2019
The Finnish Government Scholarship Pool 2020-2021

The scholarships are for doctoral level post-graduate studies and research in Finnish universities and public research centres.

Details:
https://opportunitydesk.org/2019/09/30/finnish-government-scholarship-pool-2020-2021/
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2019
TU Delft - Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship 2020 for MSc Program in Delft, the Netherlands

Details:
https://opportunitydesk.org/2019/09/30/tu-delft-sub-saharan-africa-excellence-scholarship-2020/
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by STENON(f): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by GodMercy2015: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thank you for the prompt response. I am very much interested in China for my PHD. Where do I start from? What are the things I need to have ready? I want to start the process now. Thank you.

Intelligentdude:
Hello,thank you for your feedback. Different countries have their advantages and disadvantages,however I often advice applicants to always consider China while making their plans. Chinese Government Scholarship is quite straightforward and achievable if you are properly guided or if you do your research very well and the benefits that comes with it is also great.

The best time to start the process is now for the smart ones,however a good number of Nigerians wait till January.

If you want to be added to our General Scholarship Whatsap group , kindly scroll through the thread and get our contact from the flier. Cheers
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
GodMercy2015:

Thank you for the prompt response. I am very much interested in China for my PHD. Where do I start from? What are the things I need to have ready? I want to start the process now. Thank you.

First decide on the course you want to go for then decide on the University afterwhich you arrange your documents (International Passport,Degree Certificate (Notarized),transcript (Notarized),Study Plan/Research plan (we draft this documents for clients),Police clearance,etc).

Intelligentdude Consult number, you can call/Chat on WhatsApp: 08134657689
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Guybhad: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Whatsapp 08113783903 for MTN scholarship materials for a reasonable price
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Guybhad: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Whatsapp 08113783903 for MTN scholarship material..For a token tho
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by NuclearReactor: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Intelligentdude:
We have Undergraduate,Masters and PHD. Send me a message on whatsap so I can add you to my Whatsapp Scholarship group
0701 394 7258
Please i need chevron undergraduate scholarship past questions...
I have the test on the 5th...
You can equally add me to the WhatsApp group.
Thanks.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by NuclearReactor: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
vickyhow:

sir please help me, forward dragnet past questions for chevron to ihunwovictor1@gmail.com

i would have loved to join ur whatsapp qroup, but my phone needs a system Update, which requires some huqe chunk of data, the best i can do is to recieve through my email.
my chevron test is on 5th october !

thanks in anticipation of ur favourable reply !
Victor Ihunwo...
Name sounds familiar, just wanted to know if you are from Rivers, Ph precisely, i am also writing on the 5th...
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by vickyhow(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Victor Ihunwo...
Name sounds familiar, just wanted to know if you are from Rivers, Ph precisely, i am also writing on the 5th...

yes, ph and on the 5th

is ur centre ACE TAP JUNCTION?

which school do u rep ?
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by Intelligentdude(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SCHOLARSHIP AND A FELLOWSHIP?

The terms “scholarship” and “fellowship” are often used interchangeably to describe a grant or another type of funding for academic achievement.
More often than scholarship awards, fellowship grants will include an internship or other service commitment, often for a period of one or more years.
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by NuclearReactor: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
vickyhow:

yes, ph and on the 5th

is ur centre ACE TAP JUNCTION?

which school do u rep ?
Nope, not in Ph now, i am currently in Delta state, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, precisely...
Ehmm from the name i knew you would likely come from PHALGA, Nkpolu oroworukwo, thats where i am from too...
Re: Updated Scholarship Thread by vickyhow(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Nope, not in Ph now, i am currently in Delta state, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, precisely...
Ehmm from the name i knew you would likely come from PHALGA, Nkpolu oroworukwo, thats where i am from too...

that's qood!

u left oroworukwo(RSU) just to school in Delta (FUPRE)

issoryt!

hw u preparinq for the chevron test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos) / Your School Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.