Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" (18169 Views)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / P&ID. Who Is Michael Quinn? How He Swindled Nigeria With The Help Of Nigerians. / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by I888(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2019
aolawale025:
This assertion makes the P&ID more of a scam
I am not a fan of PMB BUT I thank him for uncovering this. Only someone with courage can pull this off. You need to read what Bloomberg wrote about it... They are not a company and this TY Danjuma is a THIEF among whom orchestrated this heist.

Read this: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-09-04/is-one-of-the-world-s-biggest-lawsuits-built-on-a-sham?fbclid=IwAR072XmEg-FkBVFE-45kOd_YrdvWdtu-8uw15K0Fmp3-DkthXPu97eBqlnc

4 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Frankiss44(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2019
grandstar:
Where did Danjuma get the funds to think of executing such a large project?

You don't need to have the raw cash.. When you have the idea and your have the society status, banks will come to you begging to fund it

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Frankiss44(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2019
sherif4owo:
P&ID... want to scam the headquarter of Yahoo yahoo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

I dey tell you.. Dem wan recover all the money yahoo Boys Don milk in one deal

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Frankiss44(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2019
I888:
I am not a fan of PMB BUT I thank him for uncovering this. Only someone with courage can pull this off. You need to read what Bloomberg wrote about it... They are not a company and this TY Danjuma is a THIEF among whom orchestrated this heist.

Read this: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-09-04/is-one-of-the-world-s-biggest-lawsuits-built-on-a-sham?fbclid=IwAR072XmEg-FkBVFE-45kOd_YrdvWdtu-8uw15K0Fmp3-DkthXPu97eBqlnc

You need to understand that the deal actually wasn't a bad one for the country if only it was actualize.. But P&ID were fraudulent from the onset

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by OlujobaSamuel: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2019
Baba Danjuma, you sef be thief, who go lose $40m and keep mute if no be thief?
You connive with them to dupe us, it backfired.
Oya, tell us wetin you know about their previous scam projects in Nigeria, that is, the military contract and HIV deal

6 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Tedpgrass: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Why are these assertions just coming to light now

Where were these counter - arguments at the time of our agreement to settle at 850million..

All I can see is a very long day in court rendering counter-arguments regarding the salacious, extremely exploitative process with corruptible elements.. What might be more effective is several counter-suits bordering on illegality of the original contract and lack of social responsibility on the part of P & ID if it still goes along to effect seizure/payment.
I still wonder why according to documents on their e-site... Why ExxonMobil and Addax aren't in the dock as well.
Lastly dig up concerns about their activities.. They claim they've been in Nigeria for over 30 years, they would have done something dodgy.. This most probably isnt the 1st time they've attempted this in Nigeria or other African countries....

Mercenaries them lot... Corporate mercenaries!!!

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2019
TY danjumas project idea grin grin
all these jokers who were dashed oil blocks
small wonder small time back water dodgy business men run rings around them
who know how many more useless deals these jokers have involved us in

6 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by I888(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Frankiss44:

You need to understand that the deal actually wasn't a bad one for the country if only it was actualize.. But P&ID were fraudulent from the onset
Oga, they are not a company... that should tell you what you need to know.
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by baby124: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Baba Danjuma, you sef be thief, who go lose $40m and keep mute if no be thief?
You connive with them to dupe us, it backfired.
Oya, tell us wetin you know about their previous scam projects in Nigeria, that is, the military contract and HIV deal
He’s obviously been working with them on scam deals for a while. They got greedy this time and had more influential backers.

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by I888(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2019
ornicus:
TY danjumas project idea grin grin
all these jokers who were dashed oil blocks
small wonder small time back water dodgy business men run rings around them
who know how many more useless deals these jokers have involved us in
a lot, a lot bro.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by OlujobaSamuel: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Tedpgrass:
Why are these assertions just coming to light now

Where were these counter - arguments at the time of our agreement to settle at 850million..

All I can see is a very long day in court rendering counter-arguments regarding the salacious process with corruptible elements.. What might be more effective is several counter-suits bordering on illegality of the original contract and lack of social responsibility on the part of P & ID if it still goes along to effect seizure/payment.
I still wonder why according to documents on their site... Why ExxonMobil and Addax aren't in the dock as well.
Lastly dig up concerns about their activities.. They claim they've been in Nigeria for over 30 years, they would have done something dodgy.. This most probably isnt the 1st time they've attempted this in Nigeria or other African countries....

Mercenaries them lot... Corporate mercenaries!!!

They are not new in government circle.
They have been having dealings with the Nigerian govt in the past and it always end in dispute with court awarding ridiculous amount against the FG. Some people in govt brought them to perpetuate scam against the govt.
Report has it that this current deal was meant to be the retirement package for Quin before he died to cancer.
They have always find it difficult to get the judgement debt, so they went to a foreign court to institute the case on this deal.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by einsteine(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
The idea to pounce with a frivolous law suit or the idea to do what exactly?
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by baby124: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
P&ID opened so many new companies as easily as opening NL accounts to scam Nigeria of so many contracts. Then they sell the company to unwitting investors, and open a new scam one.

2 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by stonemasonn: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
baby124:
According to Business Week’s investigation which was posted on NL. P&ID has scammed Nigeria over 20yrs of so many amounts. Outrightly scamming even on an HIV program and military contracts. Nigeria needs to go after P&ID hard!!! They owe us nothing less than $20bn.

They stole with their collaborators in Military, Oil and health sectors. They also evaded paying tax on all income and none of their companies are traceable. All Shell companies. Nigerian law makers must pass a law that any company registered in a tax haven cannot do business in Nigeria. All P&ID scams were successful and untraceable because all their companies were registered in the Virgin Islands
they didn't act alone.
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by baby124: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
stonemasonn:
they didn't act alone.
No they didn’t. They were said to have close relationships with TY Danjuma, Obasanjo and babangida. I am sure that they also help these thieves in hiding their stolen loot through these shell companies.

We really need to do something about Nigeria because our children will have nothing in the nearest future. These old and useless psychopaths are really destroying us completely.

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by follock007(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Uk get mind oh... Even though we still have Cambridge scholars they still think we will just dash them Nigeria our destiny as waste site to be dropping dungies for telling us a few jokes? This isn't going to end well believe me.

9.6bn? okporoko shocked
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by grandstar(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Frankiss44:

You don't need to have the raw cash.. When you have the idea and your have the society status, banks will come to you begging to fund it

you're right. But the foundation of his wealth was from his time in government only that his business savvy helped multiply it many fold.j
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by njola34(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2019
That is what you get when you don't believe in your own people....I don't understand what our leaders see in this called white guys that are not even known in their own country....For those of us who study and leave abroad after working and relating with this people you will discover that there's nothing special about all this people. Am very surprise when danjuma said the owner of company are from Ireland. Ireland is not event known for anything that has to with oil or processing of oil.....There are thousands of Nigerian that over qualified in the city of Aberdeen that will deliver all this project at a discount for the benefit of Nigerian......but no they would prefer those white devils that have never seen a 100 thousands pounds in there bank account before ........shame on you all idot...criminals and yahoo politicians....

3 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by njola34(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
njola34:
That is what you get when you don't believe in your own people....I don't understand what our leaders see in this called white guys that are not even known in their own country....For those of us who study and leave abroad after working and relating with this people you will discover that there's nothing special about all this people. Am very surprise when danjuma said the owner of company are from Ireland. Ireland is not event known for anything that has to with oil or processing of oil.....There are thousands of Nigerian that over qualified in the city of Aberdeen that will deliver all this project at a discount for the benefit of Nigerian......but no they would prefer those white devils that have never seen a 100 thousands pounds in there bank account before ........shame on you all idot...criminals and yahoo politicians....
Some time in 2009, the government of Denmark decide to explore their country because they want to self sustainable , they don't want to depend on unstable region for their sources of supply for crude oil.....they decided to start recruiting the best brains in the field of oil and gas exploration......believe me you....several Nigerians where recruited from the UK .....and those guys did a wonderful job .....they are brains behind DONG ENERGY today. It is time to value our people....

4 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Godwin2am(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
THATS HOW THEYVE BEEN SQUADERING THE COUNTRY OF ITS WEALTH. THEY CREATE WEALTH FOR THEM SELF P&ID WAS A SCAM IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEY FORGE THE PRESIDENCY SIGNATURE TO APPROVE THEIR FIRM
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by gforce5: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bro, you are wasting your time. Nigeria is too divided along religious and tribal lines for a revolution to ever take place.Even with the deaths of Nigerians in S.A. is seen as a tribal issue. Everybody is about his own interest. Party affiliations has also clouded the judgment of many Nigerians. Many people will die for Politicians that do not give a monkey's about them. Just do your own bit and stay in your lane. Nigerians aren't worth it.
Compatriot60:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by emmykk(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
sherif4owo:
P&ID... want to scam the headquarter of Yahoo yahoo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by BigIyanga: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Xisnin:
PID is a fake multimillion-dollar company with neither a website nor work experience.

Danjuma's input will help present PID as a fake company when Nigeria appeals.

Even if those corrupt PID people get any settlement,
Danjuma will be waiting to collect it because they stole
the idea to defraud the government and they didn't invest a dime in the project.
No website does not mean that our agreement with them is a nullity.. Our contract with them is still enforceable
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by baby124: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
BigIyanga:

No website does not mean that our agreement with them is a nullity.. Our contract with them is still enforceable
Which contract? We have no valid contract with them.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by nickxtra(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Tedpgrass: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

They are not new in government circle.
They have been having dealings with the Nigerian govt in the past and it always end in dispute with court awarding ridiculous amount against the FG. Some people in govt brought them to perpetuate scam against the govt.
Report has it that this current deal was meant to be the retirement package for Quin before he died to cancer.
They have always find it difficult to get the judgement debt, so they went to a foreign court to institute the case on this deal.

Interesting...

Then it's time to set the hounds after them..
Get counter-suits in all jurisdictions if economically possible.

Sometimes at a great cost may come cleaning up the house.. Making a visible stand that it's not business as usual.. More so when Europe is trying to sort its house out. UK pursuing an "Epsilon Greedy Algorithm" of sorts.

These guys are corporate mercenaries-- unrefined..

Other African countries who have dealings with these chaps better come forward and make an example of these 2nd-wave colonialists...
angry angry

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Tedpgrass: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
emmykk:

grin grin grin grin

Na from them Yahoo boys dey learn concept!!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Tedpgrass: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
baby124:
According to Business Week’s investigation which was posted on NL. P&ID has scammed Nigeria over 20yrs of so many amounts. Outrightly scamming even on an HIV program and military contracts. Nigeria needs to go after P&ID hard!!! They owe us nothing less than $20bn.

They stole with their collaborators in Military, Oil and health sectors. They also evaded paying tax on all income and none of their companies are traceable. All Shell companies. Nigerian law makers must pass a law that any company registered in a tax haven cannot do business in Nigeria. All P&ID scams were successful and untraceable because all their companies were registered in the Virgin Islands

Gbam!!

You talk true..
That tightens up any defence we might need in court against any further deals which certainly will happen

As their insiders/ internal perpetrators will laying under cover till this blows over.

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by TheSyndrome: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Your Occipital lobe, Temporal lobe, Parietal lobe, Frontal lobe, Cerebral cortex, Cerebellum and the Mid- brain are not in the right places. undecided

Xisnin:

They are fighting Buhari bacause
herdsmen kidnappers have taken over our highways.
Many Nigerians are losing their jobs.
Boko haram is still active
Corrupt people are rewarded with ministerial slots and a lot more.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Xisnin(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
BigIyanga:

It isn't enforceable.
A contract based on fraud is unenforceable in all civilized country of the world.
The UK erred because no evidence of fraud was presented against PID but I am
happy that Nigeria has no significant asset in the UK and the UK government is not
in the habit of seizing assets of a sovereign state they are not at war with.

PID will get nothing at the end of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Leaked Letter To NBC: Ministry Reveals Reasons For N13 Million Loan / Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari / Amosun Declares Support For Buhari, Debunks Defection Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.