Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" (18170 Views)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / P&ID. Who Is Michael Quinn? How He Swindled Nigeria With The Help Of Nigerians. / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Xisnin(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
TheSyndrome:
Your Occipital lobe, Temporal lobe, Parietal lobe, Frontal lobe, Cerebral cortex, Cerebellum and the Mid- brain are not in the right places. undecided

Who is this inbred?
Hand the phone back to your father.
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by maak400: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
I888:
I am not a fan of PMB BUT I thank him for uncovering this. Only someone with courage can pull this off. You need to read what Bloomberg wrote about it... They are not a company and this TY Danjuma is a THIEF among whom orchestrated this heist.

Read this: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-09-04/is-one-of-the-world-s-biggest-lawsuits-built-on-a-sham?fbclid=IwAR072XmEg-FkBVFE-45kOd_YrdvWdtu-8uw15K0Fmp3-DkthXPu97eBqlnc
I just read the Bloomberg report shocked
The corruption in Nigeria is too massive!
There seems to be no hope in sight for this country. My God! How did we get here!
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by TheSyndrome: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pipsqueak
I know you are the type that wake your father up with left Jab undecided

Xisnin:

Who is this inbred?
Hand the phone back to your father.
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Frankiss44(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
I888:
Oga, they are not a company... that should tell you what you need to know.

Yeah.. I understand you.. But Danjuma just came out to address the fact that it was his idea that was hijacked and that it was even his money that was spent using his company name.. That's the more reason nigeria should appeal the decision and show it to the world that these guys are fraudsters
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by RexTramadol1: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
calyto:

Number 1. T Y Danjuma

Next........................

#TheyWillAllConfess
#TheyWillAllNameThemselves

Admit it, you didn't read the article

Lazy person
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by calyto: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Which one exactly did i not read?
That Quinn was his consultant? that it was his business Idea that was stolen? or that they were using his business office? or that it was his registered company that invested the $40m into the business?

What exactly are you calling me 'Lazy' for?

Or is it that you didn't understand it from my own point of view hence, you think it must be designed to fit into your thought pattern?

RexTramadol1:

Admit it, you didn't read the article

Lazy person
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by BigIyanga: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
baby124:

Which contract? We have no valid contract with them.
Calcified brains everywhere.. Why is FG paying 2 law firms in the UK and US to negotiate this case?
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by baby124: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
BigIyanga:

Calcified brains everywhere.. Why is FG paying 2 law firms in the UK and US to negotiate this case?
Before investigations as well as to block their sham judgment blockhead.
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
As a career military man he was able to become billionaire
grandstar:
Where did Danjuma get the funds to think of executing such a large project?
;DAs a career military man he was able to become billionaire
grandstar:
Where did Danjuma get the funds to think of executing such a large project?
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by grandstar(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
GenBuhari:
As a career military man he was able to become billionaire ;DAs a career military man he was able to become billionaire

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by BigIyanga: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
baby124:

Before investigations as well as to block their sham judgment blockhead.
Dumbo, FG already offered like $300m to settle.. so it was a scam, the US/UK courts wont grant such. Btw, that company is 25% owned by US Hedge Fund which does IRS and SEC fillings on quarterly basis.. Everyone is not thick-skulled like you.
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by baby124: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
BigIyanga:

Dumbo, FG already offered like $300m to settle.. so it was a scam, the US/UK courts wont grant such. Btw, that company is 25% owned by US Hedge Fund which does IRS and SEC fillings on quarterly basis.. Everyone is not thick-skulled like you.
You are arrogantly stupid. Take your time to read the article before commenting like a lost dragon.
Re: TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" by BigIyanga: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2019
baby124:

You are arrogantly stupid. Take your time to read the article before commenting like a lost dragon.
Dunce this convo is wayy above ur intellectual grade. Stick to beer parlor argument. Some intelligent minds had written about this case like 2 years ago. We’re not on the same page. Go play somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: Umahi Left PDP Long Ago / Senate Summons CBN Governor, DG SEC Over Cryptocurrency Ban / Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.