Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately (6245 Views)

I Entered And She Swallowed Me - Man Shares Disappointing Wedding Night Experien / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately by Mylover259(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2019
This lady who slept with her man on her first day of visiting his house has recounted her experience.

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who claims to have had a weird experience when she visited her boyfriend's house.

According to her account, they immediately kissed and had sex on getting to his room and she headed into the kitchen to make meals.

Read the story below:

[url=toris.club/2019/09/05/video-of-curvy-lady-with-the-biggest-boosand-backside-in-africa-flaunts-her-ass-in-new-photos/]I ENTERED MY BOYFRIEND ROOM FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS HAPPENED IMMEDIATELY[/url]
Re: I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately by youngderek1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
La click La bend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately by tillaman(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
La click la break
Re: I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pttttttt.

1 Like

Re: I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately by LarryBee1k: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately by goodmorning40: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
I rather click up than below
The below things dey fear me
Re: I Entered My Boyfriend's Room For The First Time And This Happened Immediately by Charleys: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
I clicked and didn't find the story.

Take note of this blog, this is a fake blog. Do not visit it.

If the owner of this blog could deceive us, then his or her blog is not worth a visit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You / Cutehector Is A Re.tard Nd Shouldn't Be On NL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.