Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' (34875 Views)

Ikechukwu Onunaku Proposes To His Girlfriend (Pre-Wedding Photo) / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Reelmii: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

Ordinary shame you don't have undecided
shame died in xenophobia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Neddstark: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Broda shaggi, Ikechukwu, who next? Please I want Timi Dakolo. That guy can cry for social media grin grin grin grin
But this is way wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Grace001: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
okenwaa:
There was a country

Taaar!!! There was never a country
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by njola34(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigeria is a time bomb waiting to explode....virtually all the security agents are corrupt.....and the government is basically turning a blind eye......

3 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Kento4ken: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
U no tell them say you bin dey sing musick..
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by infortech(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
in my own Area here in port Harcourt Rivers State, they use POS to collect money from guys in the night

3 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by LCling: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2019
After I reported how some SARS squad Rob Us at UBA ATM ogba last Friday night . I thought MOD will do the needful to inform people to alert. I never bt I'm seeing just another.mayb as dis one is from a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Gryffindor: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2019
The same person who said he was gon use karate on them as a black abi yellow belt holder he is,smh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Akinwale14(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Amuatulu:
Xenophobic SARS
Instead of them to rob south african citizens here
Awon olori bu
dear u no curse them well,curse them make them know that they are useless like our dead president

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Slimguy0(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
You no tell them that you were once a celebrity?

Wicked guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Hier(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
I thought they reformed SARS

Its a scam, just like they said about RUGA. RUGA is here, SARS is still un reformed. Conclusion. Give me a Revolution

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Ipodisacriminal: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2019
And you says Nigerians in SA should come home

They d rather be killed by xenophobia attack than

Be killed by our SARS arm robbery.

Useless kwantry

Atiku coming to restore the land come 2023

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
jaxxy:
Im Shocked hearing this so this is no longer about yahoo boys bt brazen illegal harassment and extortion.

Hahahahahahaha Nigerians. I pity you. If only you know the amount of people carrying guns posed in police uniform.

I won't share my story but I lost 200k to this same guys. No single identification on them but they had guns, handcuffs, uniform, and thier trademark vans. How did they get all this?

The kind of oppression I faced that day, if you had given me a gun and put the children of those criminals in front of me, I will kill them in the most inhuman fashion.

That anger is still burning inside me and one day I'll get my revenge. And not because of the money, but because I painfully earn a living legitimately and look at how I was almost killed because I dress good? Because I look good?

I don't even consider myself as someone who looks good, but look at what I face that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Budline1(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2019
This could be a set-up. The Uber driver might have set him up. Obtaining na normal thing for Naija police especially in Lagos, RRS don lead me to atm to withdraw 120k plus from my account once else they would av killed me that night while I was leaving Lagos that year. They insisted that I was a yahoo boy because I own a car and I was using a smartphone containing my forex account and other legitimate businesses online. They'll take u to d nearest atm and withdraw the maximum limit they can. Sars/Police are brutal everywhere but Lagos own get high degree, kudos to those living in Lagos, I hail u na. Relocated from Lagos basically more because of this kind of ppl. They are nothing but dream killers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Deepfreezer(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Am as clean as a whistle but ion visit Lagos. Touch down MMA straight to my state no long talk. SARS in Lagos and other Western states are something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by okenwaa(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Grace001:

Taaar!!! There was never a country

Lol...na true sef
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Deepfreezer(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Am as clean as a whistle but ion visit Lagos. Touch down MMA straight to my state no long talk. SARS in Lagos and other Western states are something else..
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by grandstar(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
I laugh in Kiribati about Buhari' s anti corruption drive. The Nigerian police force is ranked 2nd most corrupt in Africa after the shanbolic DRC and just behind Kenya.

People are faced with brazen corruption daily. The one at the international airports is extremely annoying where passengers are fleeced or even made to lose their flight if they refuse a shakedown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by uridiwan(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
neolboy:
SARS the legitimate armed robbers
we can now call them xenosars
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Deepfreezer(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Budline1:
This could be a set-up. The Uber driver might have set him up. Obtaining na normal thing for Naija police especially in Lagos, RRS don lead me to atm to withdraw 120k plus from my account once else they would av killed me that night while I was leaving Lagos that year. They insisted that I was a yahoo boy because I own a car and I was using a smartphone containing my forex account and other legitimate businesses online. They'll take u to d nearest atm and withdraw the maximum limit they can. Sars/Police are brutal everywhere but Lagos own get high degree, kudos to those living in Lagos, I hail u na. Relocated from Lagos basically more because of this kind of ppl. They are nothing but dream killers.
Exactly, sometimes I wonder how those staying in Lagos manage.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by YoungAncient1: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Everybody accusing SARS, just like the story of devil crying because even the one wey him no do, dem dey blame am for it.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by uridiwan(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Baddest you wanna make that dude cry more right.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by ufotty2001: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
when i said south africa is still safer than nigeria dspite all the killing u peeople thought i was lying

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Shaev7(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
I remembered he said he will shoot any SARS that harass him, then when rugged man was harassed...
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ik what is the lesson for the common man Wey no get phone or ATM. Think the solution way. If you made transfers trace the account owners, and bingo you have the culprits. In Uyo, early this year a patrol team that was constituted by dismissed policemen was arrested after attempting to harass and extort someone who pretended to act in fear but dude was just baiting them.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Skmoda360(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
TheDestroyer:
E don dey touch una yeyebrities small small. Don't worry it will go round since we all wanna pretend like it's none of our business
Even bro shaggi was a victim tooo and I was also once a victim too in abakaliki / Enugu road in 2018 during my services year.
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by Budline1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Deepfreezer:

Exactly, sometimes I wonder how those staying in Lagos manage.?
They are really trying friend, ordinary VIO held me down like a thief in Lagos, removed my plate number, me and other friends began to beg them like tomorrow no dey, they were acting like small gods until I still had to pay 30k to get my plate number back just because of a document that expired in my vehicle the previous week o. No pity in that state, no conscience, no love. Too many annoying&devastating traffics too, I had serious businesses I had plans to invest in that town but I had to leave coz police and other men in uniform no go gree. Lagos is not for me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by purplekayc(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
once?
Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by henrixx(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

Don't you guys get tired of lamenting?

Rehashing the same slogans over and over?

Isn't it time to push for realistic solutions?

The countries you admire is made up of smart people who seek solutions and implement them.

Come up with a suggestion.
you spoke just what was going through my mind. Same iteration from Nigerians always. Same same same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' by nasoeb: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
I stand to condem this act by sars in the strongest term. They are supposed to protect Nigerians, foreigners in Nigeria and our properties. It is absolutely wrong and hope the govt realy engage in a permanent solution about this.
I remembered so so clear either 2018 or 2017 during the end sars campaign when this same Ikechukwu said "no sars murafuker shud come bear me mehnnnn, ama black belt in karate and ama use my licensed weapon on those murafuker sars. No one aint mess with me
But now, na cry the black belt holder dey cry so.
Naija fit just turn person destiny upside down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life / Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) / Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.