Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack (34955 Views)

Lucas Alves Presents Shirt To Cafu (Pictures) / Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by GavelSlam: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
May his soul find eternal peace.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Lamanii22(f): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Danilo Feliciano de Moraes, the son of Brazil football legend Cafu has passed away at the age of 30.

Danilo suffered a heart attack while playing football with friends on Wednesday, September 4th.

It was reported that the 30-year-old had complained about feeling unwell, before playing the game at his home in Barueri, Sau Paulo.

He was then rushed to the city's Albert Einstein Hospital, but sadly could not be saved by doctors.

The shocking news was confirmed by Cafu's former team-mate and friend Paulo Sergio. He said that Danilo felt ill after ten minutes of the game. He was taken to the hospital, but unfortunately, couldn't be saved.

Danilo was the oldest of three children of the World Cup winner, who made over 400 appearances for AC Milan and Roma.

Roma was among the first of the football community to pay tribute and pass on their condolences to Cafu.

'The club sends its deepest condolences to Marcos Cafu and his family at this sad time. Our thoughts and prayers are with them all,' Roma said via a short statement on social media.

Sao Paulo, the Brazilian club where Cafu, 49, started his career, have sent a message of support to one of their greatest ever players.

They said: "Sao Paulo Futebol Clube deeply regrets the death of Danilo, son of Cafu.

"The club sympathizes and wishes the tricolor idol, family and friends a lot of strength."

Another former club Palmeiras added: "The Palmeiras Sports Society mourns the death of Danilo, son of Cafu, and expresses condolences to the world champion and his family."

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/09/05/30-year-old-son-of-brazil-legend-cafu-dies-of-heart-attack/

Awww no parents deserve to bury their child(ren)... May the lord comfort cafu and his family... He had that boy at a very young age....
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Kakamorufu(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
it is well
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by scholes23(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fingerlins:
well done, upon hearing the news, u still get mind to keep space
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Roushy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eyah... Rip to the dead
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by ubcandid(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
So cafu pinkin is older than neymar with 3yrs, ndidi with 8yrs, lukaku with 4yrs, eriksen with 4yrs, footballers una lie dòn too much eeh!

Footballers get commitment at an early age due to the nature of their work. Don't forget that a player can switch nations at any moment and that uncertainty leaves them to get seriously engaged early. He probably might not be lying with his real age, check out most European white players who we tend to believe their age, highest they get is 23 before a child comes in. Lack of money can make you feel you're not matured, when the money comes at a very young age, you naturally tend to do things you feel are meant for adults.

2 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by ubcandid(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
stevio:
19 years older than his son grin? I respect you Cafu may his soul rest in peace
it's possible for footballers.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by ubcandid(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
8stargeneral:
wow,d guy 30 and his dad 49...may his soul rest in peace.
financial stability is the key bro
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by vickydevoka(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubcandid:

Footballers get commitment at an early age due to the nature of their work. Don't forget that a player can switch nations at any moment and that uncertainty leaves them to get seriously engaged early. He probably might not be lying with his real age, check out most European white players who we tend to believe their age, highest they get is 23 before a child comes in. Lack of money can make you feel you're not matured, when the money comes at a very young age, you naturally tend to do things you feel are meant for adults.
I feel lyk crying for myself. LACK OF MONEY WILL MAKE U THINK U ARE NOT MATURED. this line alone was as If u re talking to me. I really want to have a child buh I don't want to get married
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by ubcandid(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
vickydevoka:

I feel lyk crying for myself. LACK OF MONEY WILL MAKE U THINK U ARE NOT MATURED. this line alone was as If u re talking to me. I really want to have a child buh I don't want to get married

Lol,eyahhhhhh
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by olisaEze(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
South Americans lie pass us sha! So this Cafu wey tanda for inside that picture there so na 49yrs!? grin
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Lorddominic(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
So cafu pinkin is older than neymar with 3yrs, ndidi with 8yrs, lukaku with 4yrs, eriksen with 4yrs, footballers una lie dòn too much eeh!

Francis Uzoho nkor
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubcandid:

u de mind pple if no be circumstances... my dad had me at 25 years... how much more a footballer who knew where he was going... 19 year old guy maybe started playing at 16 and had a good girl wetin bad to give am belle... even Neymar has a child he had him before 20 tomoro u see Neymar own some go still doubt
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by AmadorSays: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cafu was one hell of a defender, RIP to his son, may God console the family
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by AmadorSays: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
olisaEze:
South Americans lie pass us sha! So this Cafu wey tanda for inside that picture there so na 49yrs!? grin
omo name true o, so he gave birth to his son at 19
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Neddyogu(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
kheny12:
why do south American names always long

Because of Spanish and Portuguese naming traditions.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by ubcandid(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u de mind pple if no be circumstances... my dad had me at 25 years... how much more a footballer who knew where he was going... 19 year old guy maybe started playing at 16 and had a good girl wetin bad to give am belle... even Neymar has a child he had him before 20 tomoro u see Neymar own some go still doubt

Abi ooo, if you look at the working class people even in Europe, for the men, they tend to get married at 31 upwards...the footballers toe a different path.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubcandid:

Abi ooo, if you look at the working class people even in Europe, for the men, they tend to get married at 31 upwards...the footballers toe a different path.
if nobe say I leave factory work go university I for Don marry since. now no good job like that na im make man no marry... except say u see woman who go love u without much ad on... man go still push on sha... person de do npower now I wan learn photography and video coverage tins now
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by 8stargeneral: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubcandid:
financial stability is the key bro
of course, u nail it!.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by doctimonyeka(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
mechanics:
That's right, by Jim Reeves.
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by AnthonyAk(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cocaine
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by murphyrichy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
What a sad news, Egyptian's ex President, morsi's son died of cardiac arrest, now cafu's son.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by follock007(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
see you in your next life brother
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by ubcandid(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
if nobe say I leave factory work go university I for Don marry since. now no good job like that na im make man no marry... except say u see woman who go love u without much ad on... man go still push on sha... person de do npower now I wan learn photography and video coverage tins now

Na so bro, you would get there.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by kadiri3(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
eaglez:
Rip Danialo, though painful but one thing I salute cafu for, 49 years old man had a 30 year old son.
BETTER HIM AT 19 HE HAV SON NOW A DAYS CHILDREN WEY I DEY SEE DEY NO REACH 18 THE HAV CHILD
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match / Barcelona Terminate Eric Abidal's Contract As Backroom Clear-out Continues / Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.