Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? (5725 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Is It Cool When You Are Dating Your Pastor's Daughter ?? / Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by babagana(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2006
Why Is It Bad When A Girl Sleeps With Many Guys And Cool When A Guy Does Same?

It troubles me when we say gender equality and yet do not practice what we preach. Guys should also be called names such as LovePeddler and sluts and bicthes and whatever pussy names there are for doing the samething the girls do. Don't you think?
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by FOD(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2006
Are guys fighting to have the same rights as girls...or the girls fighting to have the same rights as guys?

If you feel it's right for you to sleep around, feel free - it's a free world. angry
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by snazzydawn(f): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2006
well,no matter how much we fight,it's a man's world!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by babagana(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2006
Snazzy I do not think its amans world its all ours men, women, old, young, boys, girls, even animals deserve some sort of respect, but the arrogance of men has been there for too long and there is need for us men to be more respectful of women. After all they bore men.

FOD I am lost with your position.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by layi(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2006
What difference would the name calling make?
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by ldollier(f): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2006
babagana i guess you mean to say that when girls sleep around they get labeled as a "LovePeddler", "slut" e.t.c all the name in the book. and when a guy sleeps around he then becomes "the man", "the player", "the love-vendor".

anywho whoever thats doing the sleeping around, please remember that hiv/aids is alive.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by aqua(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2006
@babagana

sorry am retrieving this back.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by ocho(f): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2006
i don't think anyone should be called names, those name are just hurtful and don't solve anything. I think both guys and girls should be wise in this era in HIV/AIDS.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by babagana(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2006
Yeah ocho you're very right people should be careful but that is even why guys who don't zip up should be called worse names but instead the women suffer more from humiliating and degrading name calling. This is most unfair to ladies thats what I am trying to say.
aqua:

@babagana

sorry am retrieving this back.
@ aqua what are you retrieving? haven't seen it!
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by adeore(f): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2006
They will be able to teach theirself new style u know now 50 by 50.

example: u have ur own company while i have my 2
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by babagana(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2006
shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by ocho(f): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2006
i didn't get that either
@adeore:
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by yemstrad(f): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2006
adeore:

They will be able to teach theirself new style u know now 50 by 50.

example: u have your own company while i have my 2

They will not only be able to teach themselves new styles of sex, they will also have the opportunity to trade in new variants of HIV Virus grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by CHOCHORI(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2006
firstly, its not nice for one to sleep around whether male or female. then coming to ur question why men are not called names when they are guilty of the same offence.,snazzydawn said something and shes right.its a mans world right from creation. we are just trying to change it to suit everyone cos gone were days when women call their husbands MY LORD.

its not easy to give up right or previlledge,it takes quite a while and its gradual. even from the bible we read,a woman is stoned to death if found guilty of adultery and the man spared.from the culture we all belong to,a man owns a child and not a woman.we were told that a girl has no name or home until she gets married.though these are changing now.despite the fact that the world is getting more civilzed but some ofd the cultures inculcuted in us can not be easily eroded.

men were allowed to marry more tha one wife even morrow,u see a man is kw for that naturally and its really hard to change the trend of things so swiftly.

as gay marriages are now legal in some countries,one day women will be treated totally equally bt it will have to be gradual ok.
RESPECT TO ALL AFRICAN QUEENS!!
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by c0dec(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2006

Let me try an answer that question. i'm going to use an analogy here.
in the game of mating, we men are the predators (or hunters), while the women are the prey.

a hunter proves his worth by how many preys he can catch. the more he catches, the more likely he'll be hailed as a top marksman. now on the other hand, isn't it stupid for the prey to keep getting caught by the hunter? i guess that answers your question.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by IAH(f): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2006
Lol, hehehehehe! Nice one c0dec. grin
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by bagoma(f): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2006
@ codec,
your point is lost on me. rolleyes

are trying to say that it would have been wisdom if the "hunter" goes hunting day after day and night after night and NOT catch the "prey"?

imagine what kind of a world that would be. angry

c0dec:

Let me try an answer that question. i'm going to use an analogy here.
in the game of mating, we men are the predators (or hunters), while the women are the prey.

a hunter proves his worth by how many preys he can catch. the more he catches, the more likely he'll be hailed as a top marksman. now on the other hand, isn't it stupid for the prey to keep getting caught by the hunter? i guess that answers your question.

Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by c0dec(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2006
bagoma:

are trying to say that it would have been wisdom if the "hunter" goes hunting day after day and night after night and NOT catch the "prey"?

that's why i said women are the prey. and preys are bound to be caught. but if they keeping getting caught over and over and over again ... get my point?
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by IAH(f): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2006
Bagoma, I think there's a difference between "getting caught once" and "keep getting caught". c0dec said it's stupid for the prey to keep getting caught.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by sbucareer(f): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2006
"babagana":

Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same?

Because women feel used, but men feel fulfilled. It is ironic because I felt used once. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by menike(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2006
Why ?

Cuz we gat those everlasting Big thangs . AND . They gat dis slow stream that don't last long .

I luv Women grin kiss
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by menike(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2006
Thats wassup

kiss

Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by hotangel2(f): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2006
I Guess that's just how life is.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by babagana(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2006
Well I believe in equality, culture or not. People should as much as possible see things in a better perspective.
Women may have in the past been ridiculed and humiliated for sometimes the wrong doing of men, but thats in the
uncivilised past. But if this goes on now and this civilsation says its okay and that its a mans world therefore nothing is wrong with it, then  I think there is a problem with even this generation.

Because I do not see any reason that justfies a mans promiscuity and unjutifies a womans. This may as well be in consonance with the planned obsolence of the leaders of yester-years. So whats our pride in this civilisation?
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by Idekeson(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2006
It's the natural order of things.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by Idekeson(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2006
It's the natural order of things.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by chigurl(f): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2006
Me personally male or female if you live a rough life, sleep around and don't keep your business to yourself i would label you LovePeddler or slut. i have met guys who feel that telling me they've been with so many women will impress me. as a matter of fact it's a major turn off to me because you can be with one woman or just a few woman and still the get the experience you need. you don't need to be spreading your seeds like wildfire because there are so many things to worry about. if you end up getting an std, i wonder if it will be really worth it in the end. same goes for the ladies too, the same thing can happen to you. i am not partial when it comes to that. a LovePeddler is a LovePeddler whether male or female.  smiley
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by c0dec(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2006
babagana:

This may as well be in consonance with the planned obsolence of the leaders of yester-years. So whats our pride in this civilisation?

huh? take am easy oh...
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by yemstrad(f): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2006
Well, i wouldn't know why the author of this thread must ask this question even when he knows much well that African culture permits the man to marry more than one woman while it is an abomination for a woman to have two husbands at a time.

The same applies to sleeping with multiple partners.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by babagana(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2006
Well CYT, look at it this way not all of African Culture is right and sleeping around i do not think is part of African culture with all due respect.

Marrying a number of wives may be permitted by african culture but do we not have a responsibility to upgrade and respect the status of women? The women that bore us? I think they deserve more than that, more so I was refering to name the calling. And my point is what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by yemstrad(f): 1:06am On Jan 22, 2006
Now i got this CYT of a thing rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? by babagana(m): 1:11am On Jan 22, 2006
I'm glad you did. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You / GUYS: 5 Signs She Definitely Wants 5ex From You… / (pics) Which Animal Did This To My Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.