Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Fun And Flirty Text Messages For Your Mr That He Sure Can't Resist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun And Flirty Text Messages For Your Mr That He Sure Can't Resist (379 Views)

Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo / Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun And Flirty Text Messages For Your Mr That He Sure Can't Resist by IamBenita(f): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2019
A simple text a day can brighten a person's day. Do you know you can make your man miss you and want to be with you through text? Use the right words at the right time and you would definitely be melting the strongest of hearts.
Here are sweet and heart melting texts that will surely make him smile and feel very special.

1. Can't stop thinking about how sexy your smile is

2. Like a diamond, true love is rare to find, but I found you and I'm so happy

3. Thinking about you right now looking damn hot in your suit/uniform. Have a great day at work sweet.

4. The way I always brag to my friends about you, they are all jealous cos I've got the best man ever.

For more beautiful text messages for your man, read more here https://www.plumdynamic.com/fun-and-flirty-text-messages-to-your-mr-that-he-cant-resist/

You can drop your own cute text messages

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Mature Lady (i Need A Wife) / Dear Jzhane: I Love Him But He Is Not Financially Stable! / Excited Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi After Her Epic Live Performance (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.