Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

PDP Primary: 'I Will Emerge Winner If 247 Missing Ballot Papers Are Recovered' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: 'I Will Emerge Winner If 247 Missing Ballot Papers Are Recovered' (1155 Views)

Jos North Re-run: INEC Suspends Electoral Officer Over Missing Ballot Papers / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Primary: 'I Will Emerge Winner If 247 Missing Ballot Papers Are Recovered' by Gemid94(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
First runner up in the People's Democrtic Party (PDP) primaries, Alh. Abubakar Ibrahim Idris has raised concern about the results of the exercise.

Speaking after the decalration of Engr. Mus Wada winner of the primary election, Ibrahim, who came second, said that the winner defeated him with 38 votes, which he said, was not up to the missing 247 ballot papers.

He expressed the confidence that if the missing ballot papers could be recovered, he would emerge the winner.

Recall the Chairman of the governorship primary election committee, Gov. Ahmadu Fintri, told newsmen on Wednesday in Lokoja that Wada emerged by polling 748 votes to beat 12 other aspirants including the embattled Senator Dino Melaye who polled 70 votes.

Fintri also said that the 247 missing ballot papers could be as a result of the invasion of the venue of the primary by yet-to-be-identified gunmen, saying that the number was not enough to damage the integrity of the exercise.

He added that any aggrieved aspirant was free to lodge appeal with the national secretariat of the party.

Re: PDP Primary: 'I Will Emerge Winner If 247 Missing Ballot Papers Are Recovered' by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Let the Best man win grin
Re: PDP Primary: 'I Will Emerge Winner If 247 Missing Ballot Papers Are Recovered' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
there problem am not from kogi
Re: PDP Primary: 'I Will Emerge Winner If 247 Missing Ballot Papers Are Recovered' by Kagarko(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
GYB All The Way.

Kogites should vote in GYB for second time.
Re: PDP Primary: 'I Will Emerge Winner If 247 Missing Ballot Papers Are Recovered' by Abfinest007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
where is dino
Re: PDP Primary: 'I Will Emerge Winner If 247 Missing Ballot Papers Are Recovered' by Cajal(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rerun with the last 248 voters

The primary should be declared inconclusive

(1) (Reply)

CBN Governor Gives Conditions For Reopening Nigerian Borders / Gov. Seriake Dickson Bow Head In Shame After His Annointed Candidate Lost To APC / Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu: The Heroine of the Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.