Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces (23525 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Harlem2:

What am trying to explain is

Wike patronize a Yoruba man instead of innoson
I don't care
All I'm happy about is the success of a Yoruba man or woman business
I've been noticing those JAC cars, that's all
Toyota and JAC are doing very well in Nigeria
Michael Ade ojo controls them
That's all I'm trying to point out

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by wink2015(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
Lagos State Governor Mr. Babajide Sanwoolu today handed over patrol vehicles and Motorbikes to security operatives in the State to enable boost the level of security in the metropolis. The vehicles and bikes were distributed among the security agencies in order to make their work fast and apt.

These are images from the inauguration.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-bAguDBHfwDM/XXEejGQDoDI/AAAAAAAAfZo/9ogUXwHKq8olEiwOTY_0wc4nGHowHeRJQCLcBGAs/s1600/EDtMvVvWwAA1Kc1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-1CVSSOlYJAE/XXEeizZ891I/AAAAAAAAfZg/lU6-TmvSpr84lOl8H7cVKwq9QR3h3ObPgCLcBGAs/s1600/EDs4cNfWwAMT1Xo.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/--zmfK436S1s/XXEei_0CDSI/AAAAAAAAfZk/sW62H5L6mXsHkplQ45IBU59xfAbLkKCfQCLcBGAs/s1600/EDtMuk5XkAENyLr.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-N4HZb32-Suw/XXEenF5FO-I/AAAAAAAAfZs/o-9tyY6M4yAPLinMplKwMEoetRpOF4w9wCLcBGAs/s1600/EDtMwBdWwAAFmua.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/09/sanwo-olu-donates-120-patrol-vehicles.html

LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONTINUE TO CLAMOUR FOR STATE POLICE.

THE MONEY THEY ARE SPENDING TO BUY POLICE VEHICLES, MOTOR CYCLES ETC AND DONATE TO THE FEDERAL POLICE FORCE IS ENOUGH TO BUILD A STANDARD POLICE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THEIR OWN.

Until State have their own Police in Nigeria things will never work well given the kind of federalism that the military imposed on Nigeria which is a unitary system or structure camouflage as federal.

WE NEED STATE POLICE RATHER THAN FUND A FEDERAL POLICE THAT IS DOMINATED MOSTLY BY NORTHERNERS.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Harlem2(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
obembet:

All this tribal war will end one day

Let me check some of your post on nairaland to see if you are a saint

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Postanalyser:

JAC now a Yoruba company? Smh
He is the one controlling the car company in Nigeria
Its his investments
He technically owns JAC Nigeria
But not the real JAC company

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
obembet:

All this tribal war will end one day
Its never going to end
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by sirpompey(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ride on puppet Governor
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by KelB(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Constructing good roads so that the vehicles can respond quickly during urgency won't be a bad one.. Agurah Gberigbe is a mess, high crime rate and no good road access

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by BossKingRex(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Wetin concern me with innoson
When did I mention innoson?
I'm talking about a Yoruba company and talking about it,what concerns me with innoson

[/size]

[size=8pt]
Bring ya ear...oya receive sense..

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Ryocaj(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Empowering these animals the more to silence citizens.. God go judge una..
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by nerorex01: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
freshMallam1122:
Why ebe say na for only Lagos governors the work hard to make sure he delivered evidence of democracy to the people every month..south east an south south just be stealing an sleeping.. An thier irate youth will be thinking they are the best why the still can't get a single job of 20k saf for them selves.. Useless region

Bro don't be deceived !
Lagos state income index is way higher than 5 or more states combined.
These men don't just do this for nothing.
Behind every projects comes heavy stealing.
You remember the Ambode probe and Ganduje dollar saga?
These are signs to let you know that every project na for them.
Politicians are like the NPF, they can never be your friend trust me.
All of this is a build up to celebrate the 100 days in office.
If they tell you the worth of this single commissioning hen, you would wish they gave you the contract grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Chimookigwe: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
grafikii:
Npf uses Ak45, it is difficult to operate in a salon car with riffles. Countries where police carry pistols use salon cars. Even Swat squard don't use salon cars because of their type of weapon

Those police cars, check them well. The nozzle of the rifles have scratched the dashboard area well cos of the insufficient space.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Postanalyser: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

He is the one controlling the car company in Nigeria
Its his investments
He technically owns JAC Nigeria
But not the real JAC company
OK...I see
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by mrvitalis(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
Ihedioha! Can you see you your life?

And he is planning to destroy the police station Okrocha built.
He did this about a month ago

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Godons1: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
E no buy INNOSON motors. grin grin grin grin

Biafrans right now. grin grin

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by samcus(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
A typical Nigerian prefer a bad leader from his tribe than a good leader from other tribe.

This is how our problems started.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
There are cool and different ways of making money in the gvt.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Elinosweet143(f): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is really commendable oh, las las d guy dey try
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by saydfact(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
when we say donate - was it done with his personal money?
na question oooh
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

I'm talking about a Yoruba company and talking about it,what concerns me with innoson
Which Yoruba company JAC is a Chinese state-owned automobile company.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by xrucifix05(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
I hope the state also makes budget for maintenance too.
As far as its not Toyota hilux and in the hands of Nigeria police, it has just 12 month validity.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by NORSIYK(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
Ihedioha! Can you see you your life?

And he is planning to destroy the police station Okrocha built.

Olodo seems your world ends on Nairaland here

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by IdioticNLmods: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
why south Africa no go kill una
Read your statement and tell me if you are normal at all
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by ajl: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Same, same... nothing new or different. Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode did the same thing. It's like following a well written script. Please Gov. Sanwo-Olu what are you going to do differently because nothing has really changed in Lagos except that things are getting worse.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by NORSIYK(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
samcus:
A typical Nigerian prefer a bad leader from his tribe than a good leader from other tribe.

This is how our problems started.

Exactly how the vultures from the land of waste think
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Godyke(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
When will we learn to put our own products first before any other. JAC vehicle whether assembled in Nigeria or overseas is still a foreign product. Let patronise Innoson motors that is fully manufactured in Nigeria

Secondly change the caption that says Sanwo Olu donated. He did not donate but rather Lagos state government did. He is just a figure head to commission the donation. He can't even approve the purchase, he can only propose for approval.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by IdioticNLmods: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Your first post was made as a subtle jab towards innoson and igbos as a whole. Stop acting daft! I know your type. Insecure jealous being

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by IdioticNLmods: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Postanalyser:

JAC now a Yoruba company? Smh
Insecurity is worrying him.. He needs serious help.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Your first post was made as a subtle jab towards innoson and igbos as a whole. Stop acting daft! I know your type. Insecure jealous being
I'm an atheist
I swear to whatever u worship
I'm not talking about Igbos or innoson
The guy that quoted me was Yoruba and wanted to bring innoson to the discussion
U could see I quickly turned him down
I'm just happy for yoruba businesses, that's all
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Obaino12: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
He didn't see innoson motor?? thats the reason why this country can't be repaired

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by IdioticNLmods: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

I don't care
All I'm happy about is the success of a Yoruba man or woman business
I've been noticing those JAC cars, that's all
Toyota and JAC are doing very well in Nigeria
Michael Ade ojo controls them
That's all I'm trying to point out
I hope those successful yoruba women or men gives a fück about you kid.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Which Yoruba company JAC is a Chinese state-owned automobile company.
Innoson is producing under license from a Chinese company, ipob tout
Jac assembly plant in Lagos is owned by Michael Ade ojo
He owns the Nigerian franchise,
I'm not saying he owns all of the company
Just the Nigerian branch and assembly company

Fashola: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified To Be Nigeria's President (video) / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam