Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces (23517 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Postanalyser: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Insecurity is worrying him.. He needs serious help.
Soon now Landrover will become a Yoruba company
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

I hope those successful yoruba women or men gives a fück about you kid.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

I don't care
All I'm happy about is the success of a Yoruba man or woman business
I've been noticing those JAC cars, that's all
Toyota and JAC are doing very well in Nigeria
Michael Ade ojo controls them
That's all I'm trying to point out
Ignorant minds major dealers of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria are Elezade
Globe Motors
RT Briscoe

Number one auto dealer in Nigeria is Coscharies.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by plaindealer: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
NORSIYK:

Olodo seems your world ends on Nairaland here

Are these not American CARS?

Funny how people from that part of the country are always negative and crying when other state governments buy non Innoson cars, but they don't say anything about their own governors from the SE when they buy foreign cars.

Hypocrites.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Innoson is producing under license from a Chinese company, ipob tout
Jac assembly plant in Lagos is owned by Michael Ade ojo
He owns the Nigerian franchise,
I'm not saying he owns all of the company
Just the Nigerian branch and assembly company
Can you show me the Chinese license Innoson is under grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by IdioticNLmods: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Postanalyser:

Soon now Landrover will become a Yoruba company
No mind them.. They are mostly kids that are still living under a guardian's roof.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ignorant minds major dealers of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria are Elezade
Globe Motors
RT Briscoe

Number one auto dealer in Nigeria is Coscharies.
Ipob tout
Elizade is also Michael Ade ojo
I saw the news on channels when he opened the JAC assembly plant in Lagos
Its only in luxury cars that coscharies have mouth
Even those that buy his cars are majority yorubas
Bolu akin olugbade was the one who bought that very expensive rolls Royce from him
U think I don't know my onions

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

Funny how people from that part of the country are always negative and crying when other state governments buy non Innoson cars, but they don't say anything about their own governors from the SE when they buy foreign cars.

Hypocrites.
Coscharies is sole dealer of Ford in Nigeria, he's from the same town with Innoson, he owns the assembling plant.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

The ivm G90 that was posted here on Nairaland by autojosh,the exact same copy was found in China
I will go and look for the nairaland article
I should have saved it

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by limitless777(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
obembet:

All this tribal war will end one day

TBH I am fed up of this nuisances my Broda.
The same people who will condemn SA for Xenophobia are themselves xenophobics against the people of the same nation.

Who will deliver us from ourselves??!

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

www.nairaland.com/5368387/innoson-ivm-g80-rebadged-chinese-made?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqZSmY1MiLWAKSe

This is it
Omo na still China made
If it wasn't China
Who knows where u people will be now

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Ipob tout
Elizade is also Michael Ade ojo
I saw the news on channels when he opened the JAC assembly plant in Lagos
Its only in luxury cars that coscharies have mouth
Even those that buy his cars are majority yorubas
Bolu akin olugbade was the one who bought that very expensive rolls Royce from him
U think I don't know my onions
Otondo of course I know Ade is owner of Elizade motors, he is not the only dealer of Toyota as you claimed in your post, Ford and Renault are not luxury vehicles which are under Coscharies purview.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

www.nairaland.com/5368387/innoson-ivm-g80-rebadged-chinese-made?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqZSmY1MiLWAKSe

This is it
Omo na still China made
If it wasn't China
Show me license under Chinese you are posting nonsense thread

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

This is it
Omo na still China made
If it wasn't China
Coscharies motor sole dealership

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by obembet(f): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Harlem2:

Let me check some of your post on nairaland to see if you are a saint

Please do
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by plaindealer: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Coscharies is sole dealer of Ford in Nigeria, he's from the same town with Innoson, he owns the assembling plant.

Ford is still an American regardless of who is selling it in Nigeria.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

Ford is still an American regardless of who is selling it in Nigeria.
No Wahala
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by NORSIYK(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
plaindealer:

Hypocrites.

Lol those Ford pickups van are manufactured in Nigeria here just like innoson cars and are owned by Dr. Cosmos Maduka

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Coscharies motor sole dealership
Oya compare their sales
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Show me license under Chinese you are posting nonsense thread
Na rebagging una dey make

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by justtoodark: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
nigeria is not a shitthole....

we are tryin....

even our strange goverment is trying....

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by justtoodark: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
what sweet me pass is how we bounded toghether against that morafvcker nation south africa....

that place is the true definition of shitthole....
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Na rebagging una dey make
You be Otondo, that knows nothing grin typical Afonja with bitter.... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM&app=desktop

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by adeleyeA10(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Why are the trucks carrying PRIVATE PLATE NUMBERS, instead of FORCE PLATE NUMBERS ?
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by plaindealer: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
It's really crazy how a story about Police and public safety turned into tribal rubbish..
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by immortalityk: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

You be Otondo, that knows nothing grin typical Afonja with bitter.... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxasvi6YIM&app=desktop
Then explain that link I showed u
Na under license he dey produce
Na still from China
Also,wasnt it coscharies maduka that was crying that he regretted building a plant in Nigeria
He was crying he was not making that much sales
The news was on nairaland, I think last week
Don't ask me for link

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Huncho19: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Is it meant to be "donate" or "provides".
You're almost making it sound like he's doing it out of his own pocket.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
lipsrsealed Who will be putting fuel in all this cars? Because Nigeria police claim they fuel those cars with their own money not government money, maybe that is why they are collecting bribe from people and use the money buy fuel, na so one useless police officer tire my clothes because I refuse to give them money.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2019

Lagos state is still reaping immense benefits from Fashola's Security Trust Fund initiatives.
Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by Anambralstson: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Then explain that link I showed u
Na under license he dey produce
Na still from China
Also,wasnt it coscharies maduka that was crying that he regretted building a plant in Nigeria
He was crying he was not making that much sales
The news was on nairaland, I think last week
Don't ask me for link
Did you read the report or just headline Or are you dumb to know that Ford vehicles are now common in Nigeria courtesy of Coscharies.

Re: Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces by pattern100(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Naija police can still use the bike to snatch bag

Festus Keyamo's Post About Social Media Regulation / Makinde Flags Off Dualization Of 8.6km Project, Names Road After Wike / How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters