Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] (19301 Views)

Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Akaeze Ebonyi Accident: Umahi Visits Scene, Commiserates With Deceased Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by akmath: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
hagjay:
What's he doing with that gworo munching, kunu guzzling drunkard from daura

*spits on Jubril's bald head*
Didn't know Jubril was from Daura.
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by Banmeallday: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Umahi is just going to gist and report to his brother. See his cloth.

Umahi ain’t no Igbo man lol
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
it is finished
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by fero07(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
isram:
Your yam dey fire

We need give this man the Ekweremadu's vip treatment

thats the best governor in the southeast currently,
his doing well please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by RexTramadol1: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good one
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by CrestMan: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Buhari jubril doesn't look happy at all judging from the pictures.

Umahi: let me pretend as if I didn't offend this fulani bigot. Let me act very humble so long as I clear my name with Mazi NK and cancel my ipob travel ban grin

Buhari: a fight against herdsmen is a fight against me. Umahi think I don't know his plan against my people. He is here to discuss their South East Governor's verdict against my cows tongue

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by DateMynd44(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
SILVERLINES:
now i see more reason IPOB are desperate to drill this one

when is he traveling

I can't wait to share the information and rejoice in Namdi Kunu 1M bounty
was he also Among the "Wanted"?

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by gr8cany: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
gurusmac4:
Slave Mentality

If you are with me,

Hit Like
I think your mentality is the real slavery here.
He is greeting his superior in political power, (the president, in a presidential system of government).

Do you even respect elders in your village or you belong to the chest beaters around my area here, who proud themselves with zero contents, zero achievements, zero life, degrading qualifications, fake pride, name them

..and all of you in the same train with this guy including the idiot that said "aboki visit aboki" YOU ARE ALL STUPID.

Children obey your parents.
The meritorious, everworking, enviable, Godsent governor of ebonyi state is only recognizing his oga at the top and that's what it's supposed to be.

Quote me wrongly and quote your ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by GavelSlam: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
gurusmac4:
Slave Mentality

If you are with me,

Hit Like

You lack home training.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by IdioticNLmods: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
I've noticed Buhari never smiles whenever he meets igbo politicians.. His facial expressions shows he dislikes them and igbo in general.
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by gr8cany: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
CrestMan:
Buhari jubril doesn't look happy at all judging from the pictures.

Umahi: let me pretend as if I didn't offend this fulani bigot. Let me act very humble so long as I clear my name with Mazi NK and cancel my ipob travel ban grin

Buhari: a fight against herdsmen is a fight against me. Umahi think I don't know his plan against my people. He is here to discuss their South East Governor's verdict against my cows tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by IdioticNLmods: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
akmath:
I bin wan complain about the way mr governor greet mr president, then I remembered I have seen worse. El-Rufai once knelt down to greet mr president, though many people here on NL said he didn't want to measure height with mr president since he is taller than mr president...

WETIN I DEY TALK SEF?
grin that snake

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by Akolawole(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Did he have to bow so low? undecided

Bow before the aged so say the Bible.

Buhari is far higher than him in everything. The whole South East governors have a fantastic relationship with Buhari.
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
NetBizguy:
I wish Buhari was alive to witness all that's happening today.

The misrules, security issues, Xenophobic attacks in South Africa because of no value for the life of Nigerian at home.

Preference for cows over humans.

I wish he was alive really.

Buhari is alive
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by gidgiddy: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Umahi, born Fulani slave
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
gidgiddy:
Umahi, born Fulani slave

Oh you just realized.

Some that has adopted ruga in his state and furnished the area with facilities.
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
/
He probably went to give report about the last SE security meeting...

and get the agenda for the next SE governors' meeting.

/
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by chinedumoooo: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
President buhari is not even smiling.
Why?
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by FlordFlorez(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
He said " Enugu State is to Southeast what Kaduna is to the entire Nouth", (I'm proud son of 042!). So...what State is to Southwest?
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by Ejike07: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
NetBizguy:
I wish Buhari was alive to witness all that's happening today.

The misrules, security issues, Xenophobic attacks in South Africa because of no value for the life of Nigerian at home.

Preference for cows over humans.

I wish he was alive really.

matured sarcasm. May you live long sir
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by kingkhan(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
another fulani slave
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by mila1121(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
In Bubu voice common Anchor me there are u a learner

Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by maxzzo1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Second pic: why baba keep face like sey somebody mess der....
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by Yankee101: 1:39am On Sep 06, 2019
This posterior osculation is pathetic
Re: Dave Umahi Visits President Buhari In Abuja [photo] by DedeNkem: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2019
The id*iot bowed down to the Fulani terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes / Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.