Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) (46271 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by materialproject: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
All this plank church that refuses to upgrade after many years of operation, should be on watchlist.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:
One day, Africa will wake up.

With what these guys just did now, I think there's hope after all.

Religion is a haux.

There's no heaven. There's no hell. Those are mere moral tools employed to keep men upright.
Should I talk about God?
This are empty conclusions: your evidence?

4 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Denikayan: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
semyman:
All pastors are fake
Take it to the bank
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nice development.. Nigerian youths are getting more violent by the day.... Preparing for aso rock invation....lol

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

Religion is a haux.

There's no heaven. There's no hell. Those are mere moral tools employed to keep men upright.

Should I talk about God?
Please Do
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Denikayan: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
They all scammers

Na who dem catch be thief!

Brainwashing machines they all are which is a diabolic tool

Thats why you see that even when there members catch theu doing evil or fornicating, they will still support them.

Their brains have been swapped the moment you enter the church and its done diabolically
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by tammie24: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
OMG!

There's going to be judgment
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

Religion is a haux.

Should I talk about God?

Yes pls talk dear.
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Harlem2:

Atheist

And so?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well done the energetic youth forum of Ukelle!!!

But i still think that blood sucking demon is still lose to do more if spared from being court marshal and jungle justice.

People like this don't deserve to live as they will use the ring they have swallowed to do more havoc if spared or sent on exile.

God will continue to hide us from these blood suckers and head cutters these ember months in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Jude4Jesus: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
semyman:
All pastors are fake
Take it to the bank

Think before you type

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Watch your tongue sir..... You have no proof whatsOever.

Judge not for you not to be judged
Heeeeiiiii, Mr. Man keep quiet pls. Are u guilty too?
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by juwoonn(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well, I no there are fake Pastors. And this guy could be one of them... but after reading the write up, I couldn't see any evidence that he actually kidnapped and killed the missing people. Please kindly add to your thread how he was caught; let's at least read some convincing evidences.

7 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
They should rename that state from cross river to cross fire. If they tell me that they're the decendants of the Israelites I'll believe them. They like burnt offering like kilode. Any small thing na burn. E go reach one extent if your prick raise anyhow them go burn you. No be small thing.

Pele pastor. This world is not kuku your home. Them wan give you free visa to heaven noni

12 virgins?
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
SpencerLewis:

And so?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lucifer please repent okay
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
semyman:
All pastors are fake
Take it to the bank
Which bank biko?
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by immortalityk: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Be an atheist and save yourself all this stress

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
My ex pastor should be dealt with like this
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
tammie24:
OMG!

There's going to be judgment
By who and for who and against who? This is one of their tools to hold us down.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by AdonaiAluminium: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
That kind of action need to be extended to other parts of the country especially the big cities

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nduzeal: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Andersonjr:
Ewo!
you people should make sure it's not a setup and kill an innocent man which will turn and be a curse upon your unborn generations
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Harlem2:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lucifer please repent okay
I hope u know the meaning of Lucifer and not that una imaginary Satan erroneously given the name by St. Jerome in the 4th century A.D.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Hausaman1: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
My ex pastor should be dealt with like this

Tell us more please, did he rape you ?.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angry youths should be transported to southy.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by francisisking: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
might be an innocent man falsely accused.... I don't support them on this one. Some of the gossipers will be punished. why beating a man and burning his church without evidence.

7 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by baratech: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Watch your tongue sir..... You have no proof whatsOever.

Judge not for you not to be judged

Chaiii chaii

I would have give u one quote but let me leave it here.
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by emmaoyes(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
I can't see any evidence that he really did that from this report...

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by tammie24: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
SpencerLewis:

By who and for who and against who? This is one of their tools to hold us down.
There's a difference

I don't worship pastors
But I believe in God
I believe there's a God
If there's evil, there has to be good otherwise evil would have taken over the world
So I believe there's good

It's not rocket science
Don't be deceived by those pagans
Who are really worshipers of Satan

May God guide us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by emmaoyes(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
francisisking:
might be an innocent man falsely accused.... I don't support them on this one. Some of the gossipers will be punished. why beating a man and burning his church without evidence.

Imagine! He might be wrongly accused

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.