Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) (46297 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by mrmatt(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
THEIST

Atheist

[/quote]
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
semyman:
All pastors are fake
Take it to the bank
No it isn't true. Not all pastors are fake. Unfortunately many are, but not ALL.
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
These demons are the ones giving genuine pastors bad name

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
semyman:
All pastors are fake Take it to the bank
Some, not all, don't be stupid this Evening, idiot

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by phlame(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kentura:
[s]Burn him alive so it would be an easy transition, from here straight to hell[/s]..
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Very good, BURN DOWN ALL SCAMMING CHURCHES IN NIGERIA, ALL OF THEM.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Zinny25:
These demons are the ones giving genuine pastors bad name

genuine pastors ? Where ? sad
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by spirul77: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
what proof do they have that the pastor really did what they are accusing him of? he may just be innocent anyways

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by wabbyland(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
I beg to differ. what's the evidence that he's the one kidnapping those missing boys? was he caught in the act? I had to triple check to read the evidences but none.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by stanley000: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
My ex pastor should be dealt with like this
u meant ex lover grin
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Don't know when they will learn not to take laws into their hands.
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by mystiquerebirth(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
There's hardly any proof shown in this report that proves the pastor killed those missing persons. Did you see bodies or human parts?

Do not be quick to judge, someday, you might depend on the judgement of persons around you for your well-being.

Onlinealaba:
All these mushroom churches springing up everywhere, Thank God this one has been exposed..no wonder we have many churches but righteousness is lacking .

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

3 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Since d one wey dey my compound do me 419,ever since den,anybody dat comes to and introduce himself as a pastor, omo,u don buy gbege,no joke
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Amieinu123(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
all pastors are fake
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
tammie24:

There's a difference

I don't worship pastors
But I believe in God
I believe there's a God
If there's evil, there has to be good otherwise evil would have taken over the world
So I believe there's good

It's not rocket science
Don't be deceived by those pagans
Who are really worshipers of Satan

May God guide us!
Thank you

Very much!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:
One day, Africa will wake up.

With what these guys just did now, I think there's hope after all.

Religion is a haux.

There's no heaven. There's no hell. Those are mere moral tools employed to keep men upright.

Should I talk about God?

Bleep off
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Amieinu123:
all pastors are fake

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

Religion is a haux.

There's no heaven. There's no hell. Those are mere moral tools employed to keep men upright.

Should I talk about God?
Unfortunately, science can't prove or disprove everything. Life is beyond that, way beyond what we see.
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Risingblue008:
Since d one wey dey my compound do me 419,ever since den,anybody dat comes to and introduce himself as a pastor, omo,u don buy gbege,no joke

You weren't smart enough, simple. Being a pastor doesn't make a person an angel. Scrutinize the individual exactly the same way you would to any other career person.
People can take up an office yet keep their old flaws with them. GOD only, is flawless!
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Legendguru: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
francisisking:
might be an innocent man falsely accused.... I don't support them on this one. Some of the gossipers will be punished. why beating a man and burning his church without evidence.

Thank you. First thing that came to my mind was, what is the proof he committed the crime? Until I see a proof, I am not buying what they are selling.
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by lincs25(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well, is an evil act. I go with the burning of the evil church where evil is being perpetrated but I didn't support burning of his house! Treating his fuckup by beating him and setting him free with the church burnt is a welcome development.
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pastors and crime
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

Religion is a haux.

Should I talk about God?
What do you want to say about God?
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Ezeudo7: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
They no beat am.. They KPO-KPO am! grin
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by oloyede90(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pls do!! How can you say there's no God? You fell from d sky abi??
Awol1:

Religion is a haux.

Should I talk about God?
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
n.a. to sell his tinz 4 condemn battery condemn generator instead of burning dem
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by balraf(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
hmmmmmm,gagantu agaga
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
yahoo pastors... God hv mercy
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Ajahscott02: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bad market

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Watch your tongue sir..... You have no proof whatsOever.

Judge not for you not to be judged

But u de judge buhari
Na religion uma de fear.
Hypocrites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.