Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister (53016 Views)

Zonal Congress: Our South West Leaders Disappointed APC, Others – PDP / Kano LG Polls: NDLEA Screens 250 Candidates, Says Some Of Them Are Drug Addict / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by phlame(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:

Truth is bitter!

Bro U are not saying the truth...

Wait till U leave the shores of Nigeria maybe then U will understand...
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by baby124: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
If you no be don marry I for just marry you angry
kiss
kiss kiss. I am sure you will find a correct wife. Take your time and find one.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by legitnow: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
ALL SOUTH AFRICANS ARE CRIMINALS.

KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by omerukokwuru(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
why am I not surprised by her diatribe? her ugliness is so striking, there must be some connection between ugly women and crass reasoning, she is not any different from the exited lauretta onu... or what ever her last name might be

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Iogobenz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
MTN cannot franchise because of the nature of their services, they need infrastructures

They can only outsource some activities to other companies.
I know what she meant was having authorized dealers(which could pass for franchise as the case may be) for retail purposes and contracting some other functions to different businesses.
We've gotta see past English language at times sir.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by baby124: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
MTN cannot franchise because of the nature of their services, they need infrastructures

They can only outsource some activities to other companies.
A quick look at ShopRite and MTN website will help you understand. ShopRite own their retail operations while MTN has franchises. Those small MTN shops are owned by people who bought the franchise.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by legitnow: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
omerukokwuru:
why am I not surprised by her diatribe? her ugliness is so striking, there must be some connection between ugly women and crass reasoning, she is not any different from the exited lauretta onu... or what ever her last name might be

IS THIS WAT THE SOUTH AFRICAN LOOK LIKE?

SO NA ONLY STINKING YANSH THEY HAVE TO OFFER. SPITS!
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MPSA(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
baby124:
I thought we had incompetent government officials in Nigeria. But the level of incompetence is South Africa blows my mind away. The government officials words and actions show that they support the mob actions of their people. If there are drug pushers/dealers in your country why not arrest, jail and or deport them? Are you an animal? Why mention it now during this Xenophobia saga as kind of a justification for what happened?

Yet, Nigerian government is trying to play the bigger role. Well Nigerian government is sitting on a potential explosion because 6months from now, it will happen again and this time, Nigeria will explode. The repercussions will affect the politicians in Nigeria if they do not take decisive actions against South Africa now.
We do things differently in South Africa, You can't compare our justice system with any Country in the Continent grin
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Iogobenz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
baby124:

kiss kiss. I am sure you will find a correct wife. Take your time and find one.
You get connect?
Hook a bro up na?
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
so killings is the right way or justice
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Denikayan: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
phlame:

Bro U are not saying the truth...

Wait till U leave the shores of Nigeria maybe then U will understand...

smh..
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by legitnow: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
WEN IT COMES TO CRIME, IN SOUTH AFRICA, NIGERIA ARE LOW LEVEL.

LET THEM SAY, THEY DONT WANT COMPETITION AT LOW LEVEL CRIMINALITY.

BECOS THE WHITES HAVE ALREADY OCCUPIED HIGH LEVEL CRIMINALITY.

EVERY MAJOR CRIME, HAS A WHITE HEAD AS THEIR BOSS.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by DSoj(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
This woman is dumbly Senile. How this kind of idiot became minister is baffling. When a minister talks like this, falsely of course, Xenophobia can never stop.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by baby124: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

We do things differently in South Africa, You can't compare our justice system with any Country in the Continent grin
With the level of intelligence of your government officials, I agree with you. Your government cannot provide jobs and shelter for its people but you all blame foreigners. You people all need help.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by SmallSimba: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
legitnow:

WE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE INSULT ON NIGERIA OR NIGERIANS BY FOREIGNERS WITH XENOPHOBIA.

DONT BLAME NIGERIA FOR CRIME IN YOUR COUNTRY, WEN U URSELF ARE A CRIMINAL.

So what will you do? Burn shoprite and rob other Nigerians grin grin grin?

Other countries will no longer tolerate your "we are the giant of Africa in drug pushing." Especially when your government supports such criminals. This was so much during the GEJ error.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
dollytino4real:
give a dog bad name to hang it,
you try o... You be first to comment grin
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by phlame(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:

smh..

See how she is openly defending those who took part in the attack and U are here talking nonsense and even giving the world more reasons to believe what she is saying even when it is not true...

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
People don't understand what is actually happening.
early this yr, BBC did an in-depth documentary on drug use in South Africa.
Just last month, it was aired again.
That video was so shitty.
And guess what?
A Nigerian was the supplier who agreed to their interview.
He is igbo. His voice betrayed him.
He said they run the police, all the institutions that should deal with them aid them because they grease their hands with fat envelopes.

That interview will make u go gaga if u see how guys are wasted bc of drugs.
I'm sure they watched that well documented interview too.
What do u expect.

Like I had been saying all along.
Majority of our brothers there are drug peddlers.
They have shops, are workers but they sell cracks.
Let us say the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Unik3030: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
justtoodark:

true....it cant be denied....many of us like takin corner corner....i know that for a fact....i witnessed it my self...they sleep the ol day,dress up nice in the evening to go do their shady deals....

but fact remains too,not all nigerians are like that....!!
bro u make sense, with this your comment it's obvious u don enter southy b4. bro me self know d truth say our boys no legit at all for there. they sleep n party all day n dress up in hooded clothes or face caps on the evening. they commit different crimes ranging from kidnapping, fraud, drugs, human trafficking n d likes. but what I don't like is the fact that they are killing n roasting them instead of arresting them. n to add insult upon injury many south Africans are accomplice to Nigerian guys but their law will never touch their citizens. like seriously Nigerians have messed up South Africa n it seems d citizens are tired of it

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Iamgrey5(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

I can see you are trying to protect your People, Good for that, No one said all Nigerians are criminals
I am only saying the truth bro

Even if you expell all Nigerians from your country,

It won't stop the ita boys from robbing the next victim on busy street of Johannesburg and Pretoria

It won't stop the Indian Mafia in Chatsworth in Durban from drug and human trafficking

It won't stop gang violence in the cape flats in Capetown

We need to tell ourselves the bitter truth bruv.

We are all Africans and we tend to be hypocritical.

While we can't deny the fact that some Nigerians are involved in criminal activities in South Africa, it's unfair to encourage tugs to target all Nigerians by magnifying the role of Nigerians in the criminal activities in Southafrica.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Indirectly she supported the attack.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by legitnow: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
SmallSimba:

Other countries will no longer tolerate your "we are the giant of Africa" in drug pushing. Especially when your government supports such criminals. This was so much during the GEJ error.

WAT COUNTRY ARE U FROM, COMMENTING NONSENSE HERE.

MAKE XENOPHOBIA NO KILL UR GENERATIONS.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
& Buhari is still Listening Far..........
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Lifestone(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
AkeNathan:

Don't you know NGA government can assist SA immigration officials who grant visa, with enough background checks on Nigerian individuals immigrating into their country?
Lol. What a perspective. Have they asked?
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by ChiefS(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Very unfortunate statement from the minister. Don't they have the power to prosecute, jail or deport such criminals?

More disturbing is the fact that their embassy in Nigeria is very corrupt. They often deny genuine travellers visa and issue visa to those less qualified.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Emary(f): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who is buying the drugs?
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by jneutron4000: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is nothing but the truth

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Iamgrey5(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
baby124:

A quick look at ShopRite and MTN website will help you understand. ShopRite own their retail operations while MTN has franchises. Those small MTN shops are owned by people who bought the franchise.
MTN South Africa and affiliates still own 90% of the shares in Nigeria

You can go through their website yourself

The highest share a Nigerian investor have in MTN Nigeria is 1.7%
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Nwaotu10(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigeria and south Africa who dey do drug pass? Nonsense!!
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by okwuvic(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
You cannot really blame him for saying that. Let us be truthful, we have given the whole world the impression that an average Nigerian is a bad influence with our attitudes of drugs trafficking and online frauds. We must change from our bad and wicked characters if we want the world to respect us. See what just happened in US, 80 Nigerians have given us bad name. Go to Guinea Bissau, Gambia and Senegal, so many yahoo yahoo boys from Nigeria......Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Everytime these SA people open their mouths, you are 80% sure of tactlessness.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by vineyardfarms: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=References post=81954677]

https://www.thecable.ng/sa-minister-many-nigerians-in-our-country-are-drug-traffickers
AS MINISTER , AS A WOMAN AND A MOTHER YOU ARE A DISGRACE, UNFIT AND VFRY LOOSE IN YOUR THINKING. WHAT ARE THE JOB OF THE POLICE? ? WHAT ARE JAIL MET FOR? ? ARE ALL THE NIG DRUG DEALERS?? YET YOUR GOVT COLLECT TAXES! RENTS!! THE ONLY WAY TO DEAL WITH NIG IS TO SEND YOUR GANGS TO KILL, STEAL , LOOT AND DESTROY THEM?? YOU ARE EVIL, DELVISH, BLOCK HEAD ANIMAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.