Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister (53074 Views)

Senate Approves Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers / Kano LG Polls: NDLEA Screens 250 Candidates, Says Some Of Them Are Drug Addict / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by King44(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Odolo. I Don't give a shyt who killed who. Again you all claom we killed people, so tell me who are they and how many were killed. Legitimate businesses? Fucccking he'll no. Businesses that don't pay taxes, and no registered?? They illegal informal businesses. Selling pirated cds is legitimate business? Fotsek mahn
you talk from both sides of your mouth and it seems you are one of those who act before they think and even if they do no rumours it is hopeless arguing further with you, but remember one thing how would you feel if you bro or sis was senselessly killed by some miscreants I would love to think you would be happy and relaxed
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

They aren't new before our eyes, We spent all our lifes with them, Forget about our Up and Downs, We're South Africans

No you are African and they are well "settlers" who claim to be African.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
so why are the white men still occupying your ancestral lands and banning you from white owned churches and forbidding you from renting apartments in certain areas yet you claim you are fighting for your land back from black foreigners?

What concerns you with S.A. affairs?? Stay in your lane focus on yuor country.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MPSA(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
so why are the white men still occupying your ancestral lands and banning you from white owned churches and forbidding you from renting apartments in certain areas yet you claim you are fighting for your land back from black foreigners?
You are truly Backward, Where do you get this information from, Do want to talk about Apartheid?
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
King44:
you talk from both sides of your mouth and it seems you are one of those who act before they think and even if they do no rumours it is hopeless arguing further with you, but remember one thing how would you feel if you bro or sis was senselessly killed by some miscreants I would love to think you would be happy and relaxed

How many were killed? Answer.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MPSA(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Tell him Brother grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by mekuxiani(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

The Behavior like this push our Bad guys to put you under one cover
don't understand what your saying
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

You are truly Backward, Where do you get this information from, Do want to talk about Apartheid?

He mfethu, he's not lieing. They are chasing you out of the western cape
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

it concerns me because you apartheid slaves are taking your fustrations out on foreigners.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Small minded Olodo

Africa does not begin in the cape and end in Limpopo province.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

yes i want to talk about apartheid,lets start with the picture below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

Tell him Brother grin

Eh KGr28 is a Sisi!
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by sencekompis: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by King44(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You think it is that easy to eradicate a drug syndicate?! NO gov in the world has succeeded so far...NONE!!!
I agree but still jungle justice is not right at all
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by SmellingAnus(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
dollytino4real:
really I got u thinking of her
you make me remember her... Cos na the question she dey ask me back then when I come from work/NYSC
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
no i wont, cos apartheid slaves like you who still have your ancestral lands with white masters are nothing but cowards and savages who would rather vent out their frustrations on black foreigners .

Oh i heard you are still banned from white owned churches, you should be the one crying, your country is forever lost to your apartheid masters grin

Our affairs doesn't concern you. We will deal with em on our time and pace. You just chill. If I am a slave it's fine.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

Eh KGr28 is a Sisi!

Ahhh morphine bra.........dont do this to me.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Our affairs doesn't concern you. We will deal with em on our time and pace. You just chill. If I am a slave it's fine.
lol time and space ,coward, lol your white masters have been staring at you for years even before foreigners came to your country,lol. Like Trevor said, read below, cowards afraid of their white masters ,lol

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
King44:

Don't mind him the reason no government can eradicate drug dealing is because it is a business with willing buyers and willing sellers with a profit motive that generates revenue and is taxed illegally by the same government that are trying to stop it.

Do Nigerians manufacture cocaine.

Where is their factory?
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
yes i want to talk about apartheid,lets start with the picture below

Explain please......
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by therealtunji(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
I understand why the caged bird sings discordant tunes. It has not been fed with common sense!
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Insectkiller: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
They are all prisoners..afterall the only popular person that ever liveth on d soil of South Africa is Nelson Mandela..and Mandela was a prisoner..so all south Africans are prisoner..

SA youths are deludedd..

We fed their fore fathers.. they should get them history teacher..
We fed their fore fathers.. lazzy poo South African youths..

Hope to see any of u physically, u will see my laff in pidgin..

Anofia

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Explain please......
are you blind,didnt you see black kids separated from white kids in your south African school ,lol. You are still slaves in your land, that's the explanation grin
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MPSA(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

Welcome to the 21st century. You better adjust properly otherwise you will become extinct.

Survival of the fittest and smartest. No excuses.

I do understand that you need time for mental adjustment after liberation but this I know, even if you send all the African foreigners out of your country you will still have the same psychological problems because the problem stems from within and not from without.

My Brother, You always talk about African Union when you are angry, Everything that you think is sanction towards South Africans, Is what most of South Africans want, We don't see that as a sanction, For us is Peace Of Mind, Believe me Brother, We don't hate you, We need to do our things, Only this Looters are really trouble towards you for their own reasons, The common reason among us is Peace of Mind,Nothing Else grin
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by samokofafrica(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
The minister is a misfit. How many Nigerians has South Africa authority arrested for drug and human trafficking. In fact, the minister should be sack, it is clear South Africa authority are in support of the attacks on foreigners going by the statement of the minister.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
King44:

Bro, you are right about that, but as I said earlier, unless we are honest on this issue, we won't go anywhere.... jungle justice and tribalism is an African way of life, that is well used in Nigeria too...the difference here is that it's towards INNOCENT PEOPLE
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
lol time and space ,coward, lol your white masters have been staring at you for years even before foreigners came to your country,lol. Like Trevor said, read below, cowards afraid of their white masters ,lol

And your point I bet you if white had stayed in ng and developed it wouldn't you be happy and take claim how developed ng is. You still crying for whites left ng. You people took over and your country still looks like the 1818's.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
are you blind,didnt you see black kids separated from white kids in your south African school ,lol. You are still slaves in your land, that's the explanation grin

Do you even know the whole story about that pic? You just googled shyt to back up you stupid point of whites.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by King44(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

How many were killed? Answer.
How many where killed? previous ones were documented that doesn't mean they didn't kill during this recent attacks angry average south Africans see killing as a piece of cake it's their thing their ways that is the only way they understand to vent their anger, though the government here are busy saying there is no record of death but we know they are lying this is not their first, if the government could be silent over outsiders killing Nigerians in their country because he is from their tribe what do anyone expect us to think

the fact still remains people must have died but they are just covering it up to suppress further aggression
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

Don't mind him the reason no government can eradicate drug dealing is because it is a business with willing buyers and willing sellers with a profit motive that generates revenue and is taxed illegally by the same government that are trying to stop it.

Do Nigerians manufacture cocaine.

Where is their factory?

So because Nigerians don't manufacture these drugs, they should be exempt from pointing fingers on this issue?! Come on bro, now you are talking nonsense!

As much as these bastard xenophobes use this issue to attack Nigerians (like they could have used any other issue), you can't sit here and pretend that it is right for anyone to do these crimes (Xenophobia OR drug dealing)

MANY NIGERIANS ARE DRUG DEALERS IN SA, and that's the flimsy excuse these xenophobs used to murder countless of African foreigners in SA. You can blame whoever you desire on this issue, but don't try to take away "some" of the blame from these Nigerian criminals.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

And your point I bet you if white had stayed in ng and developed it wouldn't you be happy and take claim how developed ng is. You still crying for whites left ng. You people took over and your country still looks like the 1818's.
my point is you south African claim you are fighting for your lands back from black foreigners but the truth is your white masters own those lands, but you are such pussies and cowards to face the truth ,so you would rather find excuses to attack black foreigners to vent out your frustrations.

You south Africans feel the little crumbs you are getting off the table of your apartheid masters is being shared by black foreigners ,that is the real issue ,all this other excuses are just to cover you frustration of seeing white men still occupy your ancestral lands till date.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

My Brother, You always talk about African Union when you are angry, Everything that you think is sanction towards South Africans, Is what most of South Africans want, We don't see that as a sanction, For us is Peace Of Mind, Believe me Brother, We don't hate you, We need to do our things, Only this Looters are really trouble towards you for their own reasons, The common reason among us is Peace of Mind,Nothing Else grin

Peace of mind to do what?

1. When they clustered you in Bantustans were you not there in peace of mind, why did you want to move freely within all parts of SA

2. Who is disturbing your peace of mind, is anyone hindering you from enjoying your country. You make no sense other than finding excuses to lash out at others. You are not forced or coereced into talking to an African foreigner. You are free to associate with who you desire.

You are not making an ounce of sense. This is the same mentality whites have when they tell you they want to exist by themselves in their own enclaves without anyone bothering them yet they want to move freely around the whole entire world without hinderance.

Grow up man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Profile Of Alex Otti, Abia Governor-Elect / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.