Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants (762 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Netfilix: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
So yesterday, a man stopped me to deliver a message while telling me about my personal life.

I am still overwhelmed. It is fúcking supernatural.
Why would anyone not believe that there are truly some unseen forces monitoring our lives?
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
..if these forces are indeed "unseen", then how do you follow-follow brainless sheep know about them?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Netfilix: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
..if these forces are indeed "unseen", then how do you follow-follow brainless sheep know about them?!
if you can ask this question after what you read up there. I have no business with you.
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by ubunja(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chenzen confess your sins
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by electroTech: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Theist can really be funny. They first arrive at a conclusion about something with no evidence, then everything that exposes their ignorance becomes an evidence for it.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
electroTech:
Theist can really be funny. They first arrive at a conclusion about something with no evidence, then everything that exposes their ignorance becomes an evidence for it.
What explanation do you give when someone you don't know, and haven't met in person walks up to you and tells you some personal things about you that probably, those who're around you do not know about?

Or you want to say the poster is lying?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by electroTech: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

What explanation do you give when someone you don't know, and haven't met in person walks up to you and tells you some personal things about you that probably, those who're around you do not know about?

Or you want to say the poster is lying?
In the absence of any evidence, I'll simply admit that I don't know how the person got to know about me, yet I won't rule out other known possibilities such as random guess or hand of an insider being involved.

OP already believes the supernatural exists and every trick on his brain is processed as an evidence in order to consolidate his already held beliefs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Netfilix:
So yesterday, a man stopped me to deliver a message while telling me about my personal life.

Why would anyone not believe that there are truly some unseen forces monitoring our lives?
Dear Op,humans are gifted! They don't have to be a God/devil in the picture. Have you heard of remote viewing or cold reading? Have you heard of placebo effect?
I myself, was born clairvoyant. Spontaneously I fall into trances and what I see happens immediately. I also experience synchronities..
On Sunday, I stepped out of my house to go get some provisions. The image of a nude celebrity flashed,and barely 3-4 minutes later I saw a newspaper in a gutter with the exact image I saw: the exact celebrity nude!
I have come across people and randomly i "just" know of their lives and they ask questions like "how do you know this?"

AND I am proudly an atheist....

Miracles must not be driven by supernatural forces. It is a deviation from Norm

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2019
electroTech:

In the absence of any evidence, I'll simply admit that I don't know how the person got to know about me, yet I won't rule out other known possibilities such as random guess or hand of an insider being involved.

OP already believes the supernatural exists and every trick on his brain is processed as an evidence in order to consolidate his already held beliefs.
He said those things were personal, that means no one else could have known about it, that rules out the possibility of an insider. How can someone just sit and accurately take a guess about someone's life?
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by frank317: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

He said those things were personal, that means no one else could have known about it, that rules out the possibility of an insider. How can someone just sit and accurately take a guess about someone's life?

U are asking the right questions but please add this question.... How could it have been God or any other supernatural unseen force?

Why would a loving God waste time giving a stranger an insight of the OP's personal life when there other more important life threatening and heart breaking situations he has neglected

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Netfilix: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2019
I live in Apata, Ibadan. I got this message around Olodo area.

This seer was a total stranger. He delved into my personal life.

I was having trust issue with my fiancee who I am in a LDR with.

Then he saw me and told me exactly the kind of relationship I am in and my trust issues.

He told me that my babe is the right one for me and I should put my mind to rest that it is the devil and I shouldn't allow him.

Maybe it is a witchcraft of Heavenly power. It is a supernatural power.

This is just one of the supernatural experiences that I have had.

What I am saying is... Atheists are ignorants. If you are so keen about knowing whether or not there is supernatural forces, you would have gone to seek some knowledge from Magicians and Harberlists.
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by JeromeBlack: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Dear Op,humans are gifted! They don't have to be a God/devil in the picture. Have you heard of remote viewing or cold reading? Have you heard of placebo effect?
I myself, was born clairvoyant. Spontaneously I fall into trances and what I see happens immediately. I also experience synchronities..
On Sunday, I stepped out of my house to go get some provisions. The image of a nude celebrity flashed,and barely 3-4 minutes later I saw a newspaper in a gutter with the exact image I saw: the exact celebrity nude!
I have come across people and randomly i "just" know of their lives and they ask questions like "how do you know this?"

Sure, are you by any chance on drugs?
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2019
Actually, what is reveals is the extent to which you are gullible. I had someone walk up to me to tell me he sees that my challenge is I get near the things I want and then it falls apart. That same day something along those lines happened. Meanwhile, other things I was expecting came in. The difference between me and you is, you would have taken that as a sign of the supernatural while I look at it and say this is life, today you get tomorrow you don't. If you start with the idea that these things are supernaturally derived then everything proves it and it cannot be falsified (that is you can't know when it doesn't work). That is what gullibility is about. Ask a person who fell into the trap of 419ers, even when the signs where obvious that they were falling into a trap, they rationalised it as evidence of the authenticity of the scheme.

Netfilix:

Netfilix:

Then he saw me and told me exactly the kind of relationship I am in and my trust issues.

He told me that my babe is the right one for me and I should put my mind to rest that it is the devil and I shouldn't allow him.

What I am saying is... Atheists are ignorants. If you are so keen about knowing whether or not there is supernatural forces, you would have gone to seek some knowledge from Magicians and Harberlists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by JeromeBlack: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2019
Netfilix:

What if the Seer studied you and planned the meeting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Netfilix: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

What if the Seer studied you and planned the meeting?
Shoro ni yen?
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Netfilix: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2019
LordReed:
Actually, what is reveals is the extent to which you are gullible. I had someone walk up to me to tell me he sees that my challenge is I get near the things I want and then it falls apart. That same day something along those lines happened. Meanwhile, other things I was expecting came in. The difference between me and you is, you would have taken that as a sign of the supernatural while I look at it and say this is life, today you get tomorrow you don't. If you start with the idea that these things are supernaturally derived then everything proves it and it cannot be falsified (that is you can't know when it doesn't work). That is what gullibility is about. Ask a person who fell into the trap of 419ers, even when the signs where obvious that they were falling into a trap, they rationalised it as evidence of the authenticity of the scheme.

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Netfilix: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2019
LordReed:

There are differences between. Miracle. Magic. Trick. Prediction.

Dig deep and you'll see.
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by LordReed(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Netfilix:

There are differences between. Miracle. Magic. Trick. Prediction.

Dig deep and you'll see.

Under what do you classify the experience you shared?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Netfilix: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2019
LordReed:

Under what do you classify the experience you shared?
Miracle.
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by JeromeBlack: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2019
Netfilix:
Shoro ni yen?

Ekpa. Ozuo
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Netfilix:

Miracle.

Have you watched any of Darren Brown's work? If you haven't, I'd urge you to watch some of his TED Talks, amazing stuff. In one of them he more or less accurately guessed a person he had never met's password. If you rate your experience as miracle watch Darren Brown and compare his work to what you experienced.
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Niflheim(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
@op,

1.Your girlfriend sent the "so-called miracle man"!!!

2.Your girlfriend's mother sent the "so-called miracle man"!!!

3.Your girlfriend's younger sister sent the "so-called miracle man"!!!

4.Your girlfriend's roommate/bestie sent the "so-called miracle man"!!!

Why are you theists so afraid of challenges? Does your so called prophet not have a telephone number? Let us(the hungry wolves) test him!!! I guarantee him zero over hundred!!!

Let him predict Bet9ja, correct score for 10 matches, I promise to use 10% for tithes in any church of your choice, 85% for you the OP and 5% for me!!! Challenge accepted?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sure, are you by any chance on drugs?
If I insult now shadeyinka will say it's unladylike to insult.

Muttleylaff I hope you will not caution me if I explode

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Dantedasz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Niflheim:
@op,

1.Your girlfriend sent the "so-called miracle man"!!!

2.Your girlfriend's mother sent the "so-called miracle man"!!!

3.Your girlfriend's younger sister sent the "so-called miracle man"!!!

4.Your girlfriend's roommate/bestie sent the "so-called miracle man"!!!

Why are you theists so afraid of challenges? Does your so called prophet not have a telephone number? Let us(the hungry wolves) test him!!! I guarantee him zero over hundred!!!

Let him predict Bet9ja, correct score for 10 matches, I promise to use 10% for tithes in any church of your choice, 85% for you the OP and 5% for me!!! Challenge accepted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Dantedasz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You need to chill out sometimes. He is only pulling your legs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by orunto27: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Netfilix:

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dantedasz:

Oh okay
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by Dantedasz(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Oh okay

Good. grin
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by JeromeBlack: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by shadeyinka(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dantedasz:

Self control is a virtue sis!

Michellekabod2:

Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by shadeyinka(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Of all Atheist though, you must understand the position of theists
Re: Atheists Are Bunch Of Ignorants by MuttleyLaff: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Michellekabod2:
If I insult now shadẹyinka will say it's unladylike to insult.

Maybe he is looking for a dealer. Though, you have in this case my unreserved thumbs up to insult since you werent the aggression instigator, but of course you and I know that when a dog bites a woman that is not news, but when Michellekabod2 a woman bites a dog that is news and makes front page.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Straitegies To Attack Christianty By Alice A Bailey (mason) Continuation... / Please Refer Me To A Powerful Native Doctor/prophet/alfa / "I Killed This Lizard At Midnight & My Brother Died": Nigerian Man Narrates (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.