Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker (5194 Views)

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is About Becoming My Sister In-law / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Raltrending(m): 1:26am On Sep 06, 2019
PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram, Your Comments/Advice will be Relayed.

My post is very sensitive so please I will love you to delete any foolish comments because I am emotionally already and don’t want to add . I have attached a picture of my boyfriend, one of those guys is my boyfriend,I have dated him for 2 years, he takes care of me, pays my school fees and rent does everything for me that a Normal guy does for a women but I just realized today that he lied to me, and still lying to me.

My boyfriend told me that he works in the bank , every morning he will dress up on suit and go to work, come back in the evening. Sometimes I want to visit him in his office but he will say he is a contract staff and he is in marketing and hardly in the office, I believe him for 2 years of my life . Even when he proposed I accepted, not until yesterday my friend sent me this picture and one of the guys packing dustbin happen to be him,I refused to believe it, I had to zoom the picture, she actually sent me up to 3 but I don’t want to send you that because it reviled his face to avoid embarrassment.

My own boyfriend a dust bin packer , Jesus like he sits on top of dirt and pack it , Jesus and still comes to finger me and touch me. I felt really irritated and disgusted. Is it the same money he uses to take care of me,why did he lie? He is too cute and intelligent for this , I was embarrassed as my friends laughed at me , called me wife of a dust bin packer.

I cried my eyes out, even when he called never asked him anything but I want to end the relationship. Give him back his ring , but my heart is beating . What do I do ? I can’t marry a dust bin packer , never. embarassed

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE

1 Share

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by luminouz(m): 1:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Mtchewww fall on you!!! undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Kingpee2(m): 1:31am On Sep 06, 2019
You should be happy he has a legal job,how would you have felt if he was a chronic armed robber or deep ritualist?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Denikayan: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Use him for money rituals!
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Nigerian! Backward going country where legal means of livelihood is a source of shame.

Morally bankrupt nation.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Offpoint: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Somethings I read on the cyber space...

please when will Mar be inhabitable?
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by citadels(f): 2:29am On Sep 06, 2019
You ain't serious. Someone who can take care of you? Though lie is bad no matter how little. Just don't mind his job.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:18am On Sep 06, 2019
U are not serious, remember that you also produce highly smelly, offensive SHIT I mean waste products that you leave in your digestive system and carry around from one place to another for days before remembering to excrete them.

Is it the lie he told you or the job that is paining you. Just grow up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Obinnau(m): 3:19am On Sep 06, 2019
This girl is the reason why niggas lie to girls

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Eroms4life17(m): 4:32am On Sep 06, 2019
My dear this shows you are very immature in handling issues of relationship. He's a dirty Parker and so freaking what? He knew u will not love him that's why he didn't tell u. Please abandon him so he can move forward with other girls who will love him for he is not what he does. Those your friends mocking you want you to break up with him so that they can secretly start dating him. At the end na u go shame.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by rman: 6:13am On Sep 06, 2019
Fake!
Made up story.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Adjoyvi9: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2019
I de beg u to try reason with him, if he no get today, he go get am tomorrow, abi u want make he die, he no easy for him, if he no get today, he go get am tomorrow. Build an empire with him starting from the scratch, stop looking for someone already made.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by rex444(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Pays your fees,rent and even meets your needs....wow!!¡!!! Am short of words infact....
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by goodnewscliff(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2019
Even though i work in a bank,, i can't pay ur school fees nd house rent.... Impossicant....

Ungrateful ass

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2019
Please where is the location, I need to join your bf on the job so I can take care if my girl as well and I'm certain she will be happy for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by MrHighSea: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Now hates the one dt pick ur bills.

Idle one.

Wat do u do?
Paint nails n braid hair?

Mumu dy smell

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Kaodek(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Will heaven fall if you find him a better job or tell your mumu friends to help him out?

Now that he gave you(School) what your parent couldn't give you, breakup is your way of showing appreciation #Goodgeh
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by marylandcakes: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Are you angry because he told you a lie and was not able to confide in you and tell you the truth about his job or are you angry because you found out the type of job he does?
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by cenacasper(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2019
This girl is very stupid

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2019
I think this is a cooked up story ....it is interesting anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by carter009(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2019
They guy shouldn't have lied, but that's not enough reason they girl should quit they relationship, afterall they guy is taking good care of her....

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Regiomontanus(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:
They guy shouldn't have lied, but that's not enough reason they girl should quit they relationship, afterall they guy is taking good care of her....
She is not angry that he lied, she is angry that he is a trash parker. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Skmoda360(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2019
Regiomontanus:
She is not agree that he lied, she is angry that he is a trash parker. grin
I'm telling you
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by nwamabo247(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2019
there is dignity in very job don't despise any.Pls help
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Junkie1: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2019
THESE BITCHES GET WORSE EVERYDAY BET WHY HE KNEW YOU WOULDN'T FVCK HIM IF HE TOLD YOU WHAT HE DOES AND HERE U ARE PROVING HIM RIGHT

I BET YOU'D DATE A YAHOO BOY OVER AN HONEST WORKING NIGGA

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2019
Raltrending:
PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram, Your Comments/Advice will be Relayed.

My post is very sensitive so please I will love you to delete any foolish comments because I am emotionally already and don’t want to add . I have attached a picture of my boyfriend, one of those guys is my boyfriend,I have dated him for 2 years, he takes care of me, pays my school fees and rent does everything for me that a Normal guy does for a women but I just realized today that he lied to me, and still lying to me.

My boyfriend told me that he works in the bank , every morning he will dress up on suit and go to work, come back in the evening. Sometimes I want to visit him in his office but he will say he is a contract staff and he is in marketing and hardly in the office, I believe him for 2 years of my life . Even when he proposed I accepted, not until yesterday my friend sent me this picture and one of the guys packing dustbin happen to be him,I refused to believe it, I had to zoom the picture, she actually sent me up to 3 but I don’t want to send you that because it reviled his face to avoid embarrassment.

My own boyfriend a dust bin packer , Jesus like he sits on top of dirt and pack it , Jesus and still comes to finger me and touch me. I felt really irritated and disgusted. Is it the same money he uses to take care of me,why did he lie? He is too cute and intelligent for this , I was embarrassed as my friends laughed at me , called me wife of a dust bin packer.

I cried my eyes out, even when he called never asked him anything but I want to end the relationship. Give him back his ring , but my heart is beating . What do I do ? I can’t marry a dust bin packer , never. embarassed

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Don't have any issue with the kind of work he does, provided he is not into crime and the job is paying his bills, what I'm against is why did he lied to you?
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by sureteeboy(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2019
carter009:

So, what if the guy lied about his job and she later figured out that he's even highly placed and more financially buoyant than he had made her thought, (Perhaps, a CEO at one reputable company), would she have broken up with him?

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Gadafii: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2019
auntie wey mumu

ur boyfriend doesnt deserve you
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by Donbasi(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2019
You are nothing but immature, Maybe he lied to u for 2 years cos of your annoying ego. Are u after what your friends will say or how people will view you cos u got a boyfriend who works with an environmental agency. The way u even lowered the standard of the job sef de make me boil. U said he pays ur bill and all sorts yet thats not enough for u? My dear come off your high horse and accept reality cos ur ego ain't taking u no where. Even in abroad that job pays big time. Come off ur ego i believe u both will sit and come to terms. All these our 9ja babes sef if de guy de drive benz now without a known means of income your friends go de hail u but now he is doing a legit job u de vex. Okay quit the relationship i go connect one of my sisters to him rubbish
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2019
luminouz:
Mtchewww fall on you!!! undecided
good morning bro, id like to chat you up, youre the same guy who posted about his supernatural experience on the thread, or am I wrong about that?
Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by mexyk(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Starting a relationship on lies is not the best. We all decide what we want from our relationships, just as she did. She has a right to choose her kind of guy- looks, career, intellect, wealth etc. There is dignity in honest labour and he should have been open from the start if he really wanted a girl to love him for him. Shikena undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Our Yesterday That My Boyfriend Is A Dustbin Parker by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
A lot of hypocrite guys are gonna come here like they can allow their sisters date a parker undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What These Small Children Were Caught Doing Will Surprise You (photos) / Your Girlfriend's Sister / In Need Of Relationship Advice With A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.