Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

#bbnaija: Mercy Reveals How She Wants Ike To Fvck Her (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Mercy Reveals How She Wants Ike To Fvck Her (video) (658 Views)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Reveals How She Wants Ike To Fvck Her (video) by wiseloaded(m): 5:27am On Sep 06, 2019
Big Brother Naija 'Pepper Dem' housemate, Mercy has told the fellow housemate and her lover, Ike how she want him to make love with her.

Mercy, who seems to be one of the strongest housemates for this 2019 edition of BBNaija told Ike in a private conversation that she will make him eat bananas by rubbing it on her boobs & p***y.

They changed the topic when they saw Seyi coming towards them.

In her words, she said:

"I'll make you eat bananas by rubbing it on my boobs & p***y"

Click the link below to watch the video

https://wiseloaded.com/bbnaija-mercy-reveals-how-she-wants-ike-to-fvck-her/
Re: #bbnaija: Mercy Reveals How She Wants Ike To Fvck Her (video) by denisdmenace(m): 6:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Mercy ! Pls have mercy on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Mercy Reveals How She Wants Ike To Fvck Her (video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Who cares abt your pvssy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Michael V Odumeje The Lion Indaboski, Sarga / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya, Erica Caught Having S£x [VIDEO] / Mount Zion Film Productions Set To Premiere New Movie 'higher Calling'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.