Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate (20596 Views)

Crack In Wike’s Camp As Guber Candidate, Others Split On Atiku’s Calabar Rally / Ebonyi PDP Primary: INEC Report Affirms Chukwuma-Odii As Guber Candidate / Confusion In Kwara PDP As Guber Candidate, Atunwa Mulls Backing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by AdonaiAluminium: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2019
Dino and Co should shield their sword and understand that all the aspirants can not be the candidate at the same time. Bedside he should focus on retaining his seat at the Senator which is being challenged and tribunal has rulled against him already

Contact us for all your roofing jobs, roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by ZAWs: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2019
I've said it before; that politics aren't played by emotion.
What on earth could have make Dino thinks he would be given the primary choice for the govern poll?
Dino is a political prostitute.
So he wouldn't expect the pdp to sideline their people who took all the bullets when he was in apc just because he's "Dino"

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by Cajal(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Dino remains one of those politicians who resurrected and made it back to the Senate on board the "Sai Baba" band wagon in 2015.
If not Smart Adeyemi had him under.

Now Dino likes to think of himself as Dino Corleone or Dino Makavelli.

Breeze don blow, foul yansh don open.

Let's hear him give us more of his nursery rhymes "Oh my home Oh my home, when shall is see my PDP"
interestingly Smart Adeyemi was one of the best senator in the 7th assembly
But unfortunately for smart...sai Bubu 2015 eliminated him and elevated Dino

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by iJhoe(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2019
Most preferably, i'd have loved Dino Melaye to clinch the party ticket. but, he seems to have gather online momentum than in actual reality.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by Amozever12: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Dino that should be thinking about his re-run senatorial election, na when he lose everything him eye go clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by anonimi: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
PDP will be doing this nonsense now, Yahaya Bello will win again.

Was that not how they did in Osun 2014 and 2018 that the people are still suffering under the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC

[img]https://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by ridbell01(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2019
nony43:
Who sent the Gun men? Believe me Yahaya Bello has a hand in it, he knows that others are an easy ride and Dino is a tough one
Yahaya Bello even wrote the result
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by ridbell01(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2019
anonimi:

Was that not how they did in Osun 2014 and 2018 that the people are still suffering under the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC

[img]https://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

and the people of the Abia are enjoying

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by anonimi: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2019
monaPhilz:
Nawaoo. Kogi my people, may heavens come to our rescue. Local man is finding it hard to can.

Lazy Nigerians on parole.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by ridbell01(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2019
That's the only escape route for DINO cuz he's now an interim senator
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by anonimi: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2019
ridbell01:
and the people of the Abia are enjoying

Is that what they told you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4094136_fbimg1467732667133_jpeg2df4be809092b12d10487c34b8e096ab

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by Lanre0: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2019
I really pity Kogi state. All these governorship aspirants in PDP & APC are bundle of thieves, fraudsters & cultists. All kogites should be prayerful & collectively go for a godly , pious & responsible person from any of other political parties other than PDP or APC. May ALLAH save Kogi state as He save Kwara state from the grip of Satanic Saraki & his demonic worshippers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by fredoooooo: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2019
Abeg make Dem kill themselves so their voters go reduce ..
Useless people grin
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by MyMouth(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2019
No crisis, the Wadas and Ibros are in laws, las las them go settle, na family affair. All these is jus to do shakara for the public. Dino is jus making noise so as to make input who becomes deputy because we all know dino would never have won the primaries
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by fredoooooo: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2019
BobiNick:
Eyah... Dino no even get enough mind to win primaries for his of party then he feels he can unseat a sitting governor.

If not for snatching of ballots paper and rigging, majority of our politicians are overrated
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by nopoverty(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2019
Governor Bello is now planning for the second term tenure because he knows PDP is no match for him in Kogi state.Who knows Eng. Musa Wada

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by Olugbanko: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2019
nony43:
Who sent the Gun men? Believe me Yahaya Bello has a hand in it, he knows that others are an easy ride and Dino is a tough one
Do you think at all? Bello sent thugs to disrupt the process, agreed! The question is,how did the disruption translate to inflation of votes in favour of wada and reduction in Dino's case? Don't leave your brain idle bro,use it! I say use it!

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by banji1(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Dino my man, when will you accept this defeat and move on?

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by ridbell01(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2019
anonimi:

Is that what they told you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4094136_fbimg1467732667133_jpeg2df4be809092b12d10487c34b8e096ab
that's what they told you first also
You need brain surgery
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2019
nony43:

Dino is a tough one with only 70 votes lol.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by renewable1(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm! God help us all

Are you tired of buying fuel for your generator sets, do you have 135k to get a unique solar power system for your basic electricity?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by Addme: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2019
When we said that these people are aggrieved,some people like Mymouth keeps telling us how someone is a brother and another one is an inlaw.
Politics is all about interest and not about relations.
You can ask the "Mbas" in Anambra State.
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by rawlings84: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
They should accept defeat and join hands to ensure GYB does not return to Lugard house.
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by Rotimi47: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
carterguccy:
Dino don suffer oo, PDP Noisemaker

Senate gone!!! Government house gone!!!!

Akpabio the new minister right now

Breaking!

Aftermath of Kogi PDP Governorship Primary, Akpabio Calls Melaye

Telephone Conversation:

Akpabio: Hello, Dino my junior brother

Dino : Your excellency, look at me o

Akpabio: I heard you were injured during the PDP sporadic shooting at Kogi GUBERNATORIAL elections today

Dino: Your Excellency, all I could remember is that I ran and how i scaled through the fence is a mystery

Akpabio: So after all this, who won?

Dino: I left the scene and couldn't wait to hear the results but I heard is Engr. Musa Wada

Akpabio: And you came second abi?

Dino: For where, Na beans?

Akpabio: I don't understand you.

Dino: Baba, I scored 70 votes and people are calling me Baba 70

Akpabio: 70,000 votes?

Dino: Who dashed me?

Akpabio: PDP now

Dino: How did you win primaries in 2007?

Akpabio: Power pass power now

Akpabio: So where are you now?

Dino: At the hospital trying to dress wounds at General hospital, Wuse.

Akpabio : Sorry, let me sing for you since am busy in my office and cannot meet on the street of Wuse, Abuja.

Aspirant dey pass aspirant, iyah! Iyah!! Wada pass Dino oo iyah! Iyah!!

Dino: Am sorry, it was the handiwork of the devil

Akpabio: Hahhahhahahhahahahahahahahha

��������������������������
Re: Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate by MyMouth(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Addme:
When we said that these people are aggrieved,some people like Mymouth keeps telling us how someone is a brother and another one is an inlaw.
Politics is all about interest and not about relations.
You can ask the "Mbas" in Anambra State.
I hope u know dino and Wada have settled their differences ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyim Pius Files N600m Libel Suit Over Land / Regional Road: Lagos Govt Revokes Titles Of Lekki Land Encroaching Right-Of-Way / Diezani Ordered By Court To Return To Nigeria For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.