Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) (45757 Views)

South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by lexy2014: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2019
naijacentric:
Its obvious the bitch of a president supports the xenophobia crisis

He does 100%

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by daddytime(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2019
madenigga:

that olden days station

Northern Television Authority
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by banji1(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Sorry Mr Ramaphosa, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Its just not the lisp that's issue but the fact that you're under immense pressure from different quarters.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by LARAFAT1960: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Our people should come home too, south Africa is not there fatherland so why investing on another people's country ... Abi na curse
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by Printerscanner: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2019
iAudio:
Did he not read the hard copy before going on air with teleprompter?

That is why they should be paying presenters well because it is not easy.

You guys should now realize that Buhari is not a dunce like most African President.
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by Olayetan(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2019
iAudio:
Did he not read the hard copy before going on air with teleprompter?

That is why they should be paying presenters well because it is not easy.

Seems he’s reading it on screen in front of him
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by DevilhimseIf: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Printerscanner:

You guys should now realize that Buhari is not a dunce like most African President.
[/s]
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by ihitenansa: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2019
mukthar2000:
God almighty and the innocent blood have stated punished u and ur animals already, just Wait for the outcome of ur final mistakes, becos u are still going to make more mistakes by the time boko haram style we started for retaliation on ur stupid animals ,idiot people's,
abeg carry this your book haram nonsense go far inside your desert hamlet. Enough of that nonsense you hear?
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by RexTramadol1: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Etizz:

Of cos I know....I am just pained seeing our guys die over there .....

Which of them did you see bro?

Let's prove govt wrong, bring forward the video and name
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2019
Pls I beg your pardon Mr poster how is these nonsense our headache pls can you explain

Is this thrash what we should be wasting our time and data on this morning Just asking.

If he likes let the idiot bite his tongue who give you a f u c k. I just despise South Africa with utmost passion. So to hell with Alamophaso or pampantphaso bastard.
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2019
Olayetan:

Seems he’s reading it on screen in front of him
yes. That screen is the teleprompter I mentioned.
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2019
So this very normal thing na issue?!!! shocked
Even programmed machines make mistakes... Jobless lots!
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by renewable1(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm! God help us all

Are you tired of buying fuel for your generator sets, do you have 135k to get a unique solar power system for your basic electricity?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by BlessingsIk(f): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Mistakes happen
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by SmallSimba: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
daddytime:
Lol

They can't even get a speech presentation right for goodness sake.

Speechophobia, I Blame Nigeria for this as usual.

Make una come do internship for NTA una say no grin

Says the man who Lives in a fantastically corrupt country led by a lifeless incompetent
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by TMKsouth: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
femi4:
The worst of NTA is better than the best of SABC

Which SABC do you watch? Bootleg version straight outta Lagos?

SABC is world-class (with its own problems, of course). Nonsense comment.

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by LANDLORD72: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
etcsines:
President Ramaphosa makes mistake on live TV while addressing xenophobic attacks

A video of the moment President Cyril Ramaphosa made a mistake while addressing South Africans on gender-based violence crisis and xenophobic attacks witnessed in the country has gone viral on social media, and has been described as an embarrassing and epic fall.

The South African President started off his address by reading from a teleprompter at the SABC's parliamentary studios. However a couple of seconds in, Ramaphosa made a mistake which he flagged on Live TV by saying: "Let's start again. I made a mistake".

Following the backlash that ensued after the video was leaked, SABC has apologized to President Cyril Ramaphosa for flighting the pre-recorded message that included a re-take of his address to the nation on Thursday evening.

"The public broadcaster wishes to apologise to the president of the republic and the nation for any embarrassment caused in this unfortunate breach of the news production process," SABC spokesperson Vuyo Mthembu said in a statement.

"The SABC takes this issue seriously and can assure the president and the public that due process will be followed and appropriate action taken."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqTpiTIwQdM

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/video-president-ramaphosa-makes-mistake.html

*"NELSON MANDELA, former SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT, wrote a personal awesome story":*

*After I became PRESIDENT, I asked one day some members of my close protection to stroll with me in the city, have lunch at one of its restaurants. We sat in one of the downtown restaurants and all of us asked for some sort of food..._*
*After a while, the waiter brought us our requests, I noticed that there is someone sitting in front of my table waiting for food.*
*I told then one of the soldiers: Go and ask that person to join us with his food and eat with us. The soldier went and asked the man so. The man brought up his food and sat by my side as I asked and began to eat. His hands were trembling constantly until everyone had finished their food and the man went.The soldier said to me: the man was apparently quite sick. His hands trembled as he ate!!!*

*"No, not at all," said MANDELA.*
*"This man was the GUARD of the PRISON where I was JAILED.*
*Often, after the torture I was subjected to, I USED TO SCREAM and ASK for A LITTLE WATER.*
*"The very same man used to come every time and URINATE ON MY HEAD INSTEAD"...;*

*so I found him scared, trembling, expecting me to reciprocate now, at least in the same way, either by torturing him or imprisoning him as I AM NOW THE PRESIDENT of the STATE OF SOUTH AFRICA...*

*"BUT THIS IS NOT MY CHARACTER NOR PART OF MY ETHICS"!!!.*

*The MENTALITY of RETALIATION DESTROYS STATES, while the MENTALITY of TOLERANCE BUILDS NATIONS.*

*"The WEAK can NEVER FORGIVE ... FORGIVENESS is the attribute of the STRONG".*
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by FGodsgift(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
post=81967172:

And what is the big deal about this?!
Some people make an issue outta nothing.
We thought it was about some fvck up from his government in this xenophobia issue destroying the continent.

Meanwhile........
this is what we woke up to see this morning on Nairaland.....

Some people don't even know what is happening and they are busy destroying shoprite,
I asked one tout.... 'Oga what is happening?
Why are you guys looting shoprite?
The guy said ' na because they killed Xenophobia,
an igbo guy in South Africa' cheesy grin.

I am still looking for where to faint.. cheesy grin

Una no go kill person for this Nairaland o! cheesy.
See ya NL!
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmmm, they should have edited it before releasing it to the public.
Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by TMKsouth: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2019
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, they should have edited it before releasing it to the public.

The SABC was provided with 2 tapes and the unedited version made it to air. The producer and video editor have since been suspended for recklessness.

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On TV Against Xenophobia (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
TMKsouth:

The SABC was provided with 2 tapes and the unedited version made it to air. The producer and video editor have since been suspended for recklessness.
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Twitter Shares Slump After Suspending Trump / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.