₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,148 members, 5,159,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 08:51 AM

What I Eat In The Morning As Believer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Eat In The Morning As Believer (117 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Eat In The Morning As Believer by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Sep 06
THESE SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE, YOUR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH:

1. I eat raw fruits and vegetables before meals. But don't worry if you don't have access to this at home. Jump to number 2 (but always try to eat fruits & veg 2-3 times a week)

2. Drink 4-5 litters of hot water (should be a little above warm) with samia and tea before meals. Samia and tea must be taken separately (in different cups actually)
I drink this intermittently in gulp ( every 30 minutes). This helps flush out the build up of sticky substances in your circulatory system and all parts of your body.

I boil the Samia (Tamarind) and drink it hot(a little above warm). When you feel alittle dizzy after taking samia, make sure to drink more warm water. The concentration of samia in your system could be cause of the dizziness. Always dilute with enough warm water.
* Note that it's important to drink the water hot(alittle above warm). The heat generated from this helps to melt the sticky stuff in your body.
✴ Imagine pissing in the toilet everyday and not flushing it properly or atall. The substances in your urine will gradually stick on the white body and become dark over time. This is exactly what happens to the human body. You need to flush everything always to prevent plagues from building up in your system. It is the secret to living an excellent healthy life

The above list clears my head, calms me down, makes me energetic and with great mood. If you try it and it doesn't work for you please let me know. I will guide you on how to do it

Re: What I Eat In The Morning As Believer by greatnaija01: 8:44am On Sep 06
pls pls pls.... have you not read your bible? pls lets be guided properly

THERE IS NOTHING HERE THAT IMPROVES YOUR SPIRITUALITY.
WAS JESUS DRINKING TEA AND EATING THESE IN THE WILDERNESS?

abeg i hate it when people post things here and tag it spiritual

Matthew 15:9 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

9 Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men.

those things may be good as a normal human BUT WILL NEVER MAKE ANYONE SPIRITUAL.

PLS LETS STOP THIS
Re: What I Eat In The Morning As Believer by OpenYourEyes1: 9:10am On Sep 06
greatnaija01:

9 Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men.

those things may be good as a normal human BUT WILL NEVER MAKE ANYONE SPIRITUAL.

PLS LETS STOP THIS

Easy my friend.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." —1 Corinthians 10:31

Will continue this later
Re: What I Eat In The Morning As Believer by wickedtuna: 9:20am On Sep 06
greatnaija01:

PLS LETS STOP THIS
you see how he not only mentioned spiritual life but also your mental and physical health? Did he say it will make you see God? Or can one who is not of sound health be productive? So what will you say about churches that do communion service? So quick to find fault thereby ignoring the true message.

1 Like

Re: What I Eat In The Morning As Believer by OpenYourEyes1: 12:39pm On Sep 06
Bump
Re: What I Eat In The Morning As Believer by OpenYourEyes1: 6:29am On Sep 12
OpenYourEyes1:
THESE SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE, YOUR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH:

1. I eat raw fruits and vegetables before meals. But don't worry if you don't have access to this at home. Jump to number 2 (but always try to eat fruits & veg 2-3 times a week)

2. Drink 4-5 litters of hot water (should be a little above warm) with samia and tea before meals. Samia and tea must be taken separately (in different cups actually)
I drink this intermittently in gulp ( every 30 minutes). This helps flush out the build up of sticky substances in your circulatory system and all parts of your body.

I boil the Samia (Tamarind) and drink it hot(a little above warm). When you feel alittle dizzy after taking samia, make sure to drink more warm water. The concentration of samia in your system could be cause of the dizziness. Always dilute with enough warm water.
* Note that it's important to drink the water hot(alittle above warm). The heat generated from this helps to melt the sticky stuff in your body.
✴ Imagine pissing in the toilet everyday and not flushing it properly or atall. The substances in your urine will gradually stick on the white body and become dark over time. This is exactly what happens to the human body. You need to flush everything always to prevent plagues from building up in your system. It is the secret to living an excellent healthy life

The above list clears my head, calms me down, makes me energetic and with great mood. If you try it and it doesn't work for you please let me know. I will guide you on how to do it

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." —1 Corinthians 10:31

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Event In The History Of Universe / Tribulation / Shocking!!! God Does Not Listen To Poor People – Pastor Walter Thunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.