Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! (710 Views)

I see soldiers in my dreams all the time! / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by ayesco202(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2021
It's either they're on guard, about to go attack some set of people or doing parade. We do talk at times and I do have this little fright just as one would feel in real life. I see soldiers too often in my dreams and I seem to be somewhat worried. I've been having these dreams for close to 5 years.

I've opened about two threads on this same issue and I seem not to have solution to this soldier dreams. Even my mum is helpless.

What could this dream mean?

Please, a brother needs help.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by EkwulobiaTV: 11:00pm On May 15, 2021
grin
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by spritedmalcomx: 11:05pm On May 15, 2021
Screenshot this post. In no distance time the military will take over the affairs of this country.

Have also seen it coming it will surely happen
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by nairalander2020(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2021
Google it you will find one or 2 that you can relate with gudluck.

Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by chatinent: 11:08pm On May 15, 2021
What night hunger cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by Janosky: 11:21pm On May 15, 2021
chatinent:
What night hunger cannot do doesn't exist.

grin grin grin
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by LMS1(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2021
OP PLS WHEN YOU SEE BANDITS TELL ME, I CAN EXPLAIN SUCH DREAMS PERFECTLY grin
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by Nephilim: 12:28am On May 16, 2021
Soldiers depict warring angels.. You possibly have missions on the field of spiritual battle. So it's good for you to become stronger in The LORD, and through effectual relentless prayers assist in leading those battalions to the deliverance of many in captivity.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by peggywebbs(f): 8:47am On May 16, 2021
If you have been having a recurring dream, it simply means that God is trying to tell you something but you are not getting the message. I had a repeated dream every month for over 10 years about visiting a family friends house. All the time I would go to their corridor and peep run down to the end of the the passage and that was it for over 10 years, I was worried because it didn't make sense.

Nobody could tell me why I kept visiting the same house for over 10 years. I thought it was because I spent most of my childhood with them, like maybe be it was just a familiar place.

One afternoon that was in 2018, I decided to pray which is something I don't often do. I told God to take me to that place and he should help me fight my battles. I told him to show me what I have been missing because of my carelessness and nonchalant attitude. I prayed this prayer and that night. I was in another dream when suddenly in the dream I said let me go to that place.

I saw the passage again and this time was different, I peeped but instead of running, I walked down the passage, I saw the things they put there, nothing was amiss, it was just as I remembered it but there was something out of place, a big washing bowl turned upside down I lifted it and I saw a black soap, I began to to scrape it till it completely finished, I also saw some other things which I disposed of. Just as I was about to leave, I saw the owner of the house, my mom's friend, she was holding a basuka, the only thing I could do was run, she fired it but I was lucky to get out but the force of the gun pushed me so I was on the floor covered in dust. I left the compound for the first in over 10 years.

That was the end of those repeated dreams. I never saw that place ever again. I never dreamt of it and it's been 3 years now. . I wasn't religious and I hated going to church so there wasn't any pastor to turn to.

I realized that God was trying to tell me what the enemy had planted but I couldn't see anything for 10 years.

If you are having a dream of soldiers for over 5 years, nobody can interpret it for you. It is something you have to figure out yourself. There is a hidden message only for you and you alone. Pray to God to interpret it, let him show you what you are missing and what you don't understand about what you see. It is only then that dream will stop.

ayesco202:
It's either they're on guard, about to go attack some set of people or doing parade. We do talk at times and I do have this little fright just as one would feel in real life. I see soldiers too often in my dreams and I seem to be somewhat worried. I've been having these dreams for close to 5 years.

I've opened about two threads on this same issue and I seem not to have solution to this soldier dreams. Even my mum is helpless.

What could this dream mean?

Please, a brother needs help.

1 Like

Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by Nobody: 10:22am On May 16, 2021
spritedmalcomx:
Screenshot this post. In no distance time the military will take over the affairs of this country.

Have also seen it coming it will surely happen

You guys are very funny. Only a decimal few has the call to get territorial dreams. Most dreams you guys share here and interpret as national dreams are personal dreams.
Re: I See Soldiers In My Dreams All The Time! by Nobody: 10:25am On May 16, 2021
peggywebbs:
If you have been having a recurring dream, it simply means that God is trying to tell you something but you are not getting the message. I had a repeated dream every month for over 10 years about visiting a family friends house. All the time I would go to their corridor and peep run down to the end of the the passage and that was it for over 10 years, I was worried because it didn't make sense.

Nobody could tell me why I kept visiting the same house for over 10 years. I thought it was because I spent most of my childhood with them, like maybe be it was just a familiar place.

One afternoon that was in 2018, I decided to pray which is something I don't often do. I told God to take me to that place and he should help me fight my battles. I told him to show me what I have been missing because of my carelessness and nonchalant attitude. I prayed this prayer and that night. I was in another dream when suddenly in the dream I said let me go to that place.

I saw the passage again and this time was different, I peeped but instead of running, I walked down the passage, I saw the things they put there, nothing was amiss, it was just as I remembered it but there was something out of place, a big washing bowl turned upside down I lifted it and I saw a black soap, I began to to scrape it till it completely finished, I also saw some other things which I disposed of. Just as I was about to leave, I saw the owner of the house, my mom's friend, she was holding a basuka, the only thing I could do was run, she fired it but I was lucky to get out but the force of the gun pushed me so I was on the floor covered in dust. I left the compound for the first in over 10 years.

That was the end of those repeated dreams. I never saw that place ever again. I never dreamt of it and it's been 3 years now. . I wasn't religious and I hated going to church so there wasn't any pastor to turn to.

I realized that God was trying to tell me what the enemy had planted but I couldn't see anything for 10 years.

If you are having a dream of soldiers for over 5 years, nobody can interpret it for you. It is something you have to figure out yourself. There is a hidden message only for you and you alone. Pray to God to interpret it, let him show you what you are missing and what you don't understand about what you see. It is only then that dream will stop.

You're right

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Consoles And Encourages Fr. Obayi As He Is Being Transfer To Far Remot / Chrstians Speak In Gibberish Language That Sound More Like Incantations. Why? / Why Is No Nairalander Talking About This? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.