Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma (51977 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma / “I Finally Had Sex Today” – Bobrisky Announces To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by undisputedgbola(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Jalabase:
*What happened in South Africa is Black VS Black crime, not xenophobia*

*XENOPHOBIA is the fear of Foreigners*

Watch and educate yourself

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmN7KEud6QU
So, FOREIGNER means White Man or Woman abi??
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by renewable1(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm! God help us all

Are you tired of buying fuel for your generator sets, do you have 135k to get a unique solar power system for your basic electricity?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Onyi22(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

Tat your ass is well set for doggy, call me useless....I care less grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by chudi1: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2019
You forgot that davido could be here also.
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by jokaka89: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2019
ORII RE TI DARU.
THIS IS MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Pharmtj: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2019
Davash222:

You no go carry that your small nyash go sidon one place
how u take knowsay her nyash small ?
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Davash222(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2019
Pharmtj:
how u take knowsay her nyash small ?
You never see her nyash before Seems you're new here?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Pharmtj: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Davash222:

You never see her nyash before Seems you're new here?
yes, where can I see it please
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Valentine097(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2019
blowjohn:

Or
The true story about the lady that cried for davido
or 7 facts you don’t know about the lady that cried for davido

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Lamanii22(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jasen1:
She wan trend

Tomorrow you go hear

The lady that cried for davido stun in new pictures

Hahaha truee .... It's all an act.
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by KelB(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Naija girls If una like crush on Wizkid, Davido, Burnaboy and Mr Eazi, na we go still shift una pant... Nonsense
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by mechanics(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Crocodile tears.
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by bossrillboss: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jalabase:
*What happened in South Africa is Black VS Black crime, not xenophobia*

*XENOPHOBIA is the fear of Foreigners*

Watch and educate yourself

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmN7KEud6QU
..guy y u mumu na.y u no gree finish school self.so Nigerians in other pple's country r nt foreigners ba.in short u must b an idiot.

Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by banji1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
This one would have gladly and joyously accepted to be a baby mama. Something must be wrong with our value system.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by friendlyadvice: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jasen1:
She wan trend
Tomorrow you go hear
The lady that cried for davido stun in new pictures
grin..
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I feel like crying too because he has also broke my heart, I have been praying for Davido to break up with chioma for long and come for me but he has finally proposed to her.

Oh God where will I start from? All the remaining guys more especially on this forum r useless, Lord connect me with a caring guy like Davido....

Lol.. oya WhatsApp.me if you are ready to marry... If u are imo or anambra Sha, 07034515405
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by skyfather09(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Davido wey dey childish sef.
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by opebiboy: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okpo
Re: Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma by zealadjay(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I feel like crying too because he has also broke my heart, I have been praying for Davido to break up with chioma for long and come for me but he has finally proposed to her.

Oh God where will I start from? All the remaining guys more especially on this forum r useless, Lord connect me with a caring guy like Davido....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos) / Bimbo Akintola Flawless With No Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.