Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President (38795 Views)

Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Sterope(f): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
May his soul never rest in peace

Flexherbal:
He has finally gone to rest.

May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Nurumaxy: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
him don try o
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Emmatech71(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
emmykk:
Death is sure...are you ready for it

Sure, Death is inevitable.. Everybody is prone to die...
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by iammolise(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mugabe is dead?
How come I didn't get this information... When did he die?

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chosen1984:
I Hope He gave His life to JESUS CHRIST..

For Someone to be Privileged to Reach that age and still pass away without JESUS CHRIST will be really disappointing and Pathetic..
Are you alright at all. You have been brainwashed about White Jesus. You are mugu.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Studyinchina200(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Which of the Jesus ,the one that was born in Israel where they don’t like black people or the one that was born in Ojuelegba.

Chosen1984:

For Someone to be Privileged to Reach that age and still pass away without JESUS CHRIST will be really disappointing and Pathetic..

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by reubenobi(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Flexherbal:
He has finally gone to rest.

May his soul rest in peace!
We will all go to rest.
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Another thing Mugabe will be remembered for even though he was truly a bad leader is this:

If Obama wants me to legalise same sex marriage, then he must come and I marry him first... - Mugabe

Mugabe was a savage... loolll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Lugianostar(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Robert Mogabe "the kolosious erstwhile dictator of Zimbabwe who is so power drunk and selfish to let go".The only African leader with highest degrees in various disciplines. Despite his strength and power, he finally take a bow to accept fate in that 2017 when military force him to step down and almighty death took him eventually on a journey of eternity.

African leaders should learn from great Nelson Mandela of the blessed memory for his sacrifice and only serving a single term as a president.

Rest on!!!
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by TechCapon(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
brainworkng:
Nothing last forever. Still wondering whether all those quotes about u I see people use online are actually real. R.I.P. smiley
I also wonder the same thing
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by BlessingsIk(f): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
GistMore10:

See more; http://gistmore.com/8-important-dates-in-the-life-of-late-zimbabwean-president-robert-mugabe

1924 He was born.

2019 He died.

Two notable dates in the life of everyman

Birth date
Death date
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Okoroawusa: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chosen1984:

Hahahahaha!...all these christians r funny. Supposed a Muslim tells you that without giving your life to Muhammad you will not make heaven or a Buddhist says to you" Worship Buddha n make heaven". What will be your response?
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
98% of AFRICAN LEADERS NEED TO DIE FOR AFRICA TO EMBRACE DEVELOPMENT

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Princeton92(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
nick50:
Such a great man destroyed by a woman..he would have never died and still be in office if he refused to heed the deceitful advice from his wife to sack his deputy
So in your language he died at a young age of 95 ehn?
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by alphaNomega: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
brainworkng:
Nothing last forever. Still wondering whether all those quotes about u I see people use online are actually real. R.I.P. smiley

They are not
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by alphaNomega: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Hahahahaha!...all these christians r funny. Supposed a Muslim tells you that without giving your life to Muhammad you will not make heaven or a Buddhist says to you" Worship Buddha n make heaven". What will be your response?

Okoro, abeg leave all these religious people

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by alphaNomega: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sterope:
May his soul never rest in peace

Why? He is dead now. If he did you any wrong you should find peace within yourself and move on.
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by emmasege: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chosen1984:

I tell you.

Seeth thou a man who lived this long and still ended up in hell? Then you have the most foolish man who ever lived and who deserves to be in the hottest part of hell.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by uunwanaobong3: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
The life and time of late robert mugabe represent the real corrupt character of a typical african leaders with exception of nelson mandela, indeed africa is cursed for life.

Firstly, they will come with the message of liberatiön, independent, racism, oppresion by the white, slavery etc taking advantage of our illiteracy and our hatred of the white to gain power.

Secondly, after removing the white man, they wil make themselves lord and colonial masters, then turn back and enslave the people, destroying the economy, enriching their family members, embazling the money/oil, killing the people and denying them their basic right, rigging election to be president for life, subjecting the entire nation to civil war and ruining the future of their entire country/continent and giving us bad name.

Finally God wil punish all our leaders and founding fathers in africa for ruining our future and destroying our destiny with exception of mandela.

May the soul of azikiwe, amadu bello, awolowo etc never know peace.. Amen
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Dpharisee: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
nick50:
Such a great man destroyed by a woman..he would have never died and still be in office if he refused to heed the deceitful advice from his wife to sack his deputy
Bia Chikodi its past 12 noon and you have not taken your psychiatric medicine tongue

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by dazzlingd(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chosen1984:

Will u keep quiet
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Okoroawusa: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
alphaNomega:

Okoro, abeg leave all these religious people
Our problem is that we don't like putting our selves in other people's shoes. Our shoe size is the correct size for everyone,if not then the other person is damned, evil,unbeliever,infidel n going straight to hell( that we don't know anything about apart from what we have been told by our religious leaders who were also told)
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by sylve11: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
okay, he is gone. undecided cool
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by iHart(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
You failed to add the day he died.
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

It's not about what a Christian or Muslim or pagan says ... it's about what JESUS CHRIST SAYS..

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Okoroawusa: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chosen1984:

It's not about what a Christian or Muslim or pagan says ... it's about what JESUS CHRIST SAYS..
Have you heard JESUS CHRIST talk before?
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Have you heard JESUS CHRIST talk before?
YES I have.. and on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Sterope(f): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
I don't have caused the deaths of several people yet, ruined my country's economy etc.

If he were I wouldn't wish him well, why should I when he is dead.

alphaNomega:

Why? He is dead now. If he did you any wrong you should find peace within yourself and move on.
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Okoroawusa: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chosen1984:
YES I have.. and on daily basis
Good...
So also does other people's GOD talk to them on daily basis
Re: Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President by Chrisenwa: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
LEGEND

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.