Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO (4582 Views)

See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS / Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2019
IPOB designed something that looks like Buhari grin so funny and ugly saying it is Nigeria they buried. Watch the burial u go laff taya this Biafrans no go kill person
IPOB family's in Enugu has disconnected the connection between BIAFRA and NIGERIA.
There was some prayer points in write-ups, signifying the four market days, that is being observed in Igbo land, which is ( Orie, Afor, Nkwo and Eke ) as the family members of IPOB Enugu, and some many supporters from this community, gathered to call upon their Ancestors, and the God's of their land ( Chukwu Okike Abiama ) to fight for Biafra, against the zoo country, Nigeria.
As they pray, that ( Orie ) riegbooo Nigeria, ( Afor ) forgbooo Nigeria, ( Nkwo ) nkwogbooo Nigeria, and ( Eke ) kegbooo Nigeria.
They ended this prayer, with four traditional gun shoots ( Egbe Nkponala ) and by burning Mrs Nigeria, in a Nigeria coloured painted casket, as to prove, that the will be nothing connecting nor relationship existing between the both country, which means that today marks the end of one Nigeria, relationship, that has been existing in the past, today marks the better beginning of the future hope of the dying world, as a new kingdom, is set to be inaugurated ( Biafra Restoration )
Elvis Chinedu
Reporting for
State media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ERv64z_pI
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by auwal1010: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2019
We don't need to tell them to stop. Their elders should. So that history will not repeat itself.

2 Likes

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by dheilaw1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
They will continue to be treated as minority that they are in this country, and they still won't achieve Biafra. Ipob are the most unresonable set of people I've ever seen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Henry1006(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
auwal1010:
We don't need to tell them to stop. Their elders should. So that history will not repeat itself.
I am not an ipob member but don't be deceived, the fact that for some reasons you guys was allowed to win doesn't mean should anything happen again you will still win. Your region has so many issues already. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by helinues: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin

My people are mumu because they cant reason for themselves..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by GavelSlam: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
No difference between Ipob and xenophobic South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
auwal1010:
The elders that told Bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen to stop

Why hypocrisy won kill una

7 Likes

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:
No difference between Ipob and xenophobic South Africans.
grin grin grin grin grin hypocrisy dey smell ooooooooo

Wetin you go call Buhari wey use AK 47 dey kill protesters

Make I leave Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen first undecided

3 Likes

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin grin grin hypocrisy dey smell ooooooooo

Wetin you go call Buhari wey use AK 47 dey kill protesters

Make I leave Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen first undecided
v

Buhari is doing his work
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
That is why we should deal with this people
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Biafraodexposed:
v

Buhari is doing his work
Work of killing citizens and inviting Fulani herdsmen to occupy Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Biafraodexposed:
That is why we should deal with this people
I hope you will come out from your one room apartment and face them like a man

If the military men are also sure of themselves, they should come unarmed

Then we will know who the real men are undecided

1 Like

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

But u contributed your money to your criminal nnamdi kanu to get guns since 2014 how far
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Work of killing citizens and inviting Fulani herdsmen to occupy Nigeria
prove he invited herdsmen
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by justtoodark: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

wetin we should call you....??

chest beatin or tit beatin....

when you tried last,you were arrested to go cool of your tits in prison....

kiiiikikikiki....

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by justtoodark: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
we are not bothered about ipob no more....

we have other dangerous fishes to fry now....
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Biafraodexposed:
Tell him to stop turning blind eyes to their activities!!!

The earlier we come to rescue Nigeria from Buhari, the better it will be for all of us

It will serve as a cure for zombies and bring happiness to real Nigerians who yearned for it!!!
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Enwhen(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
dheilaw1:
They will continue to be treated as minority that they are in this country, and they still won't achieve Biafra. Ipob are the most unresonable set of people I've ever seen

Very soon this same thing u said , the IPOB will say against u...I guess u r from the southwest, I don't know the issue btw u pple and the southeast, because yet u keep getting married to yourselves, I just want to believe some of u are just misbehaving on NL.

What wrong did the ibo made when they voted for Obasanjo ??, Late Yar'dua ??, GEJ ??, Is it because they refused to align with Baba Tinubu since 2015, that's y some of u r bittered ??, I noticed this hatred can only be observed among, those of u in Lagos , the Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Ogun yoruba residents have no issue with the Ibos...pls stop harming yourself , live freely so that u can live long, because the Ibos r everywhere u go in this world, should u keep this hatred against them , anywhere u go, u sees them , get bitter and it looks as if they r chasing u ...wake up on, because u may end up marrying amaka or shinyere

1 Like

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2019
Enwhen:

Very soon this same thing u said , the IPOB will say against u...I guess u r from the southwest, I don't know the issue btw u pple and the southeast, because yet u keep getting married to yourselves, I just want to believe some of u are just misbehaving on NL.

What wrong did the ibo made when they voted for Obasanjo ??, Late Yar'dua ??, GEJ ??, Is it because they refused to align with Baba Tinubu since 2015, that's y some of u r bittered ??, I noticed this hatred can only be observed among, those of u in Lagos , the Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Ogun yoruba residents have no issue with the Ibos...pls stop harming yourself , live freely so that u can live long, because the Ibos r everywhere u go in this world, should u keep this hatred against them , anywhere u go, u sees them , get bitter and it looks as if they r chasing u ...wake up on, because u may end up marrying amaka or shinyere
You're ipob
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Biafraodexposed:

But u contributed your money to your criminal nnamdi kanu to get guns since 2014 how far
Guns we never saw undecided guns that only exist on social media undecided

But take a look at your brothers parading it life before a governor

Even Yahaya Bello was caught live with evidence but Buhari grew ear infection, old age suddenly affected his eyes!!!

What do you have to say
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Biafraodexposed:
I never knew a time will come when I will have to agree with Sani Abacha on anything

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Enwhen(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Biafraodexposed:

You're ipob

I'm not..

I'm from Enwhe, Isoko, the big heart of the Nation...go die with dat
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by oyatz(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2019
And did you see how they paid and are still paying for it?

Have you sat down to calculate the havoc done against Adamawa,Borno, Yobe,Bauchi &Others by Boko Haram?
Do you know the number of people in that region that have been killed, maimed for life and/or displaced from their ancestrial homes by Boko Haram?
Do you know how Fulani Herdsmen turned Bandits turned Zamfara to the biggest open cementry and subdued the State?

Wiseandtrue:

The elders that told Bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen to stop

Why hypocrisy won kill una
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2019
oyatz:
And did you see how they paid and are still paying for it?

Have you sat down to calculate the havoc done against Adamawa,Borno, Yobe,Bauchi &Others by Boko Haram?
Do you know the number of people in that region that have been killed, maimed for life and/or displaced from their ancestrial homes by Boko Haram?
Do you know how Fulani Herdsmen turned Bandits turned Zamfara to the biggest open cementry and subdued the State?

Story!!! Yet governor Masari still meets with them courtesy of your presidency!!!

All these is happening because your president wills it!!!

So they should remove the speck in their eyes before attempting to remove the log in others

Didn't they say that charity begins from home

Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by Biafraodexposed: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Guns we never saw undecided guns that only exist on social media undecided

But take a look at your brothers parading it life before a governor

Even Yahaya Bello was caught live with evidence but Buhari grew ear infection, old age suddenly affected his eyes!!!

What do you have to say
You're not even ashamed of yourself them y did he have to use it to dupe you people.
Taking money for guns for over 5 years you still have mouth to talk.
I'm not saying u must carry gun what I'm saying is he is a fraudster for requesting for money to buy guns when he never really did
Re: Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO by oyatz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
And who is talking about Presidency here?
My presidency is also your presidency ma.

My post is that those who groom insurgent groups (usually to be used for political negotiations) will share the most negative consequences of actions.

Wiseandtrue:

Story!!! Yet governor Masari still meets with them courtesy of your presidency!!!

All these is happening because your president wills it!!!

So they should remove the speck in their eyes before attempting to remove the log in others

Didn't they say that charity begins from home

(1) (Reply)

Atiku In Trouble As PDP Rally in Jos Ended In Disaster For Poor Attendance / Patience Jonathan Tweets In Pictures? / Japanese, Chinese Investors Plan Completion Of Anambra’s Orient Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.