Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS (3623 Views)

Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria / President Buhari Lands In Daura As Elections Commence Tomorrow (PHOTOS) / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:09pm On May 01, 2022
Our love goes to the southeast muslims who might be stopped tomorrow by unknown IPOB gunmen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by successmatters(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2022
What about Christians not celebrating churches due to Bokoharam taking over 3 States in the North?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Is04970: 4:12pm On May 01, 2022
IPOB is a shameless organisation. Argue with their victims.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by robinso01(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2022
God is their strength

2 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Sergio104(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2022
angry.... By south east Muslim, I hope you mean the northerners in the east because there's nothing like igbo Muslim

17 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by successmatters(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:
angry.... By south east Muslim, I hope you mean the northerners in the east because there's nothing like igbo Muslim

Keep baiting the bigotry posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Sergio104(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:

Keep baiting the bigotry posts.

please don't quote any of my post again.

please!!.

2 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:21pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:
What about Christians not celebrating churches due to Bokoharam taking over 3 States in the North?

Dont worry you'll get to boko haram level but not in the south east pls relocate their. The love u bingos have for boko haram is alarming. Anytime we complain of unknown gunmen you'll tell us but boko haram is doing it?
Nna na wao

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by sapele914(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:
Don’t speak from your myopic ignorance, but there is igbo Jew?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by successmatters(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Dont worry you'll get to boko haram level but not in the south east pls relocate their. The love u bingos have for boko haram is alarming. Anytime we complain of unknown gunmen you'll tell us but boko haram is doing it?
Nna na wao

The North is almost empty now, more than 4 states has ran away to Lagos, climbing on the top of lorries to escape being butchered by same northerners. Yet you hand on here and pay no pity to your northern brothers being killed.

Why?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by successmatters(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
Don’t speak from your myopic ignorance.

Ehem! grin

And it's going to start, the bait he threw is being taken. Northerners deceiving themselves.

2 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by sapele914(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:

Ehem! grin

And it's going to start, the bait he threw is being taken. Northerners deceiving themselves.
I know, Ipobian Jews from Eastern Nigeria living on Jerusalem Island?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by sapele914(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:

The North is almost empty now, more than 4 states has ran away to Lagos, climbing on the top of lorries to escape being butchered by same northerners. Yet you hand on here and pay no pity to your northern brothers being killed.

Why?
Even @ it’s lowest ebb, Kano State alone is always more populated than the whole Eastern Nigeria.
Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Sergio104(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
Don’t speak from your myopic ignorance, but there is igbo Jew?

However you see it
Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by successmatters(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
Even @ it’s lowest ebb, only Kano State alone is always more populated than the whole Eastern Nigeria.

Yeah, we know, Kano state is also more populated than the whole south west Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by sapele914(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:

Yeah, we know, Kano state is also more populated than the whole south west Nigeria.
Lagos State alone inserted into Kano state is over population & break the state.
Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by successmatters(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
Lagos State alone inserted into Kano state is over population.

In the last census, Kano was more populated than Lagos.
Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:

In the last census, Kano was more populated than Lagos.
In Luke 14:31 Christ asked if a king with 10,000 soldiers can defeat another king with 20,000 troops?

If the All Progressives Congress gives Bola Tinubu their ticket, as is likely to happen, the Peoples Democratic Party should be mindful of the fact that Kano alone delivered 2 million votes during the 2019 election, while the entire Southeast delivered 2.09 million. Do the math and stop sniffing meth: Courtesy Reno Omokri.
Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by successmatters(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
In Luke 14:31 Christ asked if a king with 10,000 soldiers can defeat another king with 20,000 troops?

If the All Progressives Congress gives Bola Tinubu their ticket, as is likely to happen, the Peoples Democratic Party should be mindful of the fact that Kano alone delivered 2 million votes during the 2019 election, while the entire Southeast delivered 2.09 million. Do the math and stop sniffing meth: Courtesy Reno Omokri.

Stop shifting the goalposts, Kano is more populated than Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by SIRmanjar(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2022
I luv Muslims

One love every body

4 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 5:09pm On May 01, 2022
I have never seen one just one Igboman who is a Muslim �
Na ear I dey take hear am oo
Nonetheless an Igboman is a free man and can choose whatever spiritual pact he desires.

5 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by ChoCho54(f): 6:17pm On May 01, 2022
sapele914:
Lagos State alone inserted into Kano state is over population & break the state.
Where's your proof?
Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Lordave: 6:36pm On May 01, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Our love goes to the southeast muslims who might be stopped tomorrow by unknown IPOB gunmen
But why are you this wicked? Letting the government use you to sell deadly propaganda is also a deadly business.

Only you and you alone updates Nairaland with news of UGM attacks and when the military attack them, you report even news Punch, The Sun, Guardian, Daily Trust, Sahara Reporters, People's Gazzette etc doesn't know about, HOW?

The Government of Nigeria mobilize armed men to carry out deadly attacks in South East in order to spite and frame IPOB, and just immediately after the attack you're the first and only person to report these dastardly acts and with pictures and video evidence.

How much are they paying you to defend the death of innocent people?

1 Like

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Mooh247: 7:38pm On May 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
Igbo mooslim is a scam.

I am an Ibo Muslim and am not a scam.... Stop marginalising me as I have right too

2 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by NoQualmz: 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
Oyingbonackdate aka naptu2 what is Simon Ekpa the Abakeleke terrorist also saying this evening? Tell us
Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

I am an Ibo Muslim and am not a scam.... Stop marginalising me as I have right too
Keep decieving yourself, no room for Islam in the East..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by NoQualmz: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
Igbo mooslim is a scam.

Whatever happened to right to religion.

Same goes for igbo Jews...the boko haram of the east cool
Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by NoQualmz: 7:51pm On May 01, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Keep decieving yourself, no room for Islam in the East..

My friend will u shut up that ur stinking Terrorist mouth

3 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2022
NoQualmz:

My friend will u shut up that ur stinking Terrorist mouth
I repeat,no place for religion of pies in the East..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:

Finally we can all agree igbo and fulani are the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Terrorist Will Do To Muslims Tomorrow PHOTOS by abuwidad(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:

Get your facts right, there are igbo muslims in the east. So many of them, especially in Enugu state. I reside presently in Owerri and our chief imam is from Imo state, An indigene of the state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority / BREAKING: NNPP Collapses Structure Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.