Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

The New Gold - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Gold (528 Views)

New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! / "Longrich" The New Gold / Oil Perfume Business Is The New Gold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Gold by Blurich: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Did you know? You can make money online by selling information? This could be packaged in different forms like ebooks, CD, audio etc. First you have to identify a talent you have and can teach trust me if you know how to package your information products you will be smiling to your Bank regularly. The most crucial part is the content of your course. It must be inspiring, educative and well written. So why not give it a trial today? Start without little and it could just be the new Gold for you!!

Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Be decisive today...

Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2019
Let me show you a perspective on decisions. Your whole life, and where you are now in your life, is the sum and total of your decisions. Decisions are the hinges that turn the gates opened or closed for you. Think about it. What have you ever gotten, that you did not decide to pursue or receive?

Opportunities can be lost! This is why it is said that they come once in a lifetime. They don't come and stay permanently.

Opportunities most at times do not come the way you have envisioned. Let me share a story with you.

A certain beggar always positioned himself at the gate to the king's palace. His strategy was simple. Whenever the king is passing, sing his praises very loudly such that it would draw the king's attention.

He did this every day for many months. One day, the king said to his servant, 'I want to reward this guy. But how do I do it secretly? I don't want people singing and shouting whenever I am passing by, when they see me reward this beggar.

Then he had an idea. He put a very large bar of gold in an unusually big loaf of bread. When he was passing, the beggar again began singing and praising the king.

The king's carriage stopped, and his servant handed the beggar the big loaf of bread. 'The king has seen your efforts and has decided to reward you', he said. 'Make sure you eat this bread at home with your family.'

The king's carriage left, and people around, including other beggars laughed at him saying 'for all your shouting, and singing, this is what you get.' The guy got angry and gave the loaf to another beggar who didn't mind some loaf for him and his family.

Of course the fortunate beggar ate the loaf quietly and became suddenly rich.

The next day, the king came out and saw the same beggar whom he gave the loaf begging, ignoring the king's carriage.

The king shook his head and said, 'some people are destined to remain where they are in life.'

I can tell you with all honesty, that this is the 'large' loaf of bread!
Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Learn new wealth making secrets.
Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Have a blessed weekend!
Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Happy new week!! cheesy
Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Did you know?
Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
One small decision can bring about big changes for you� and your business�

Have a successful day ahead!�
Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Take a decision to be in charge!!
Re: The New Gold by Blurich: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2019
*Good morning!*

Weekends are not for flexing. They are for planning against the coming week!��

*Money no de miss road...* ��

(1) (Reply)

If You Are 100% Good In Any Foreign Language, DM Me / Want To Be A Programmer In 2020? You Can Consider This Bootcamp / How To Make Millions In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.