Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro (4138 Views)

Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by medua123: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
This is an EXCLUSIVE.......

The Marriage between actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and Maureen Esisi which held in 2016 appears to be a scam of some sort as insiders allege he married his wife Maureen with his heart in pieces after his girlfriend Lilian Esoro dumped him and married Ubi Franklin...

As you read this,you can take it to the Bank that Blossom has packed ALL his things and left his Matrimonial home for good..He moved out 3 weeks ago and has informed Maureen Esisi's parents that he is no longer Interested in Marrying their beautiful daughter...

According to confirmed insider whispering,The Couple had problems conceiving and just when Family decided to help them out with IVF,he moved out......
It is whispered that their inability to conceive was not because they had problems but because 'When she is ovulating he moves out until Ovulation has passed and then he returns''

Blossom has also blocked Maureen on all social media and on whats app and phone calls and.his family members have also blocked Maureen-they are supporting their sons move.

Over the months,Maureen has flooded her social media handle telling of their beautiful Marriage with fans ''Awwwwwing'' and ''Ohhhhhing'' with several tapping into their blessings.

Why is all this happening?

It is whispered that Blossom and his ex girlfriend Lilian Esoro have gotten back together and the actress is pregnant ...

Get the full gist here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/blossom-chukwujekwu-jilts-wife-moves-out-with-allegedly-pregnant-ex-girlfriend-lilian-esoro/

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by thesicilian: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Let them divorce in peace. I'm sure it is difficult enough for them as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by Jayslicky: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
shocked

Where is your source medua123
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by KevMitnick: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lilian dumped Blossom and got married to Ubi because of money only to discover that Ubi was a fraud with many baby mamas. Blossom loved Lilian but married Redvigor on a rebound after Lilian dumped him. Blossom never loved Redvigor. Silently, he prayed for the day Lilian and Ubi will separate so that he can go back to his true love. The day came, and he couldn't pretend to his his wife any more. Ladies and gentlemen, pray that the love between you and your spouse is mutual. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by mrsfavour(f): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
KevMitnick:
Lilian dumped Blossom and got married to Ubi because of money only to discover that Ubi was a fraud with many baby mamas. Blossom loved Lilian but married Redvigor on a rebound after Lilian dumped him. Blossom never loved Redvigor. Silently, he prayed for the day Lilian and Ubi will separate so that he can go back to his true love. The day came, and he couldn't pretend to his his wife any more. Ladies and gentlemen, pray that the love between you and your spouse is mutual. undecided
is that what happened? Chai oh my God
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
KevMitnick:
I take it that you read Blossom's diary undecided

6 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by victorian(f): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
KevMitnick:

Oh my God! shocked

Mehn! But Lilian is still married to that Randy Ubi. Court struck off their divorce application . Chai!

U see why it's good to marry for love and not money.

Chai! Ubi is a very useless man. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by MiaB(f): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Marriage is a joke these days
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by MiaB(f): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
victorian:

Oh my God! shocked

Mehn! But Lilian is still married to that Randy Ubi. Court struck off their divorce application . Chai!

U see why it's good to marry for love and not money.

Chai! Ubi is a very useless man. God forbid
Both ubi and blossom are useless not excluding Lilian that got pregnant for a married man
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by victorian(f): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
MiaB:
Both ubi and blossom are useless not excluding Lilian that got pregnant for a married man

Abi! Both men are useless!

But Lilian sef! She really fall my hand. Why allow a married man spread those legs again and get her pregnant! Even if he's her ex.

That's pure madness..

Having two. Kids for two different men!

Na WA oooo
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by victorian(f): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
MiaB:
Marriage is a joke these days

As in ehn? A huge joke!

Jeez!
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by tillaman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Which one is Ex boo again!
These people just marry to make headlines or what ?
Let’s hear what Ubi Franklin has to say to this !
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by Anglojosite7(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
victorian:
Why do you believe so?

As in ehn? A huge joke!

Jeez!
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by victorian(f): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=Anglojosite7 post=81982236][/quote]

The news is buzzing everywhere.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by MiaB(f): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
victorian:

Abi! Both men are useless!

But Lilian sef! She really fall my hand. Why allow a married man spread those legs again and get her pregnant! Even if he's her ex.

That's pure madness..

Having two. Kids for two different men!

Na WA oooo
She could have prevented the pregnancy if she wanted, dude prolly promised her marriage

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by victorian(f): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
MiaB:
She could have prevented the pregnancy if she wanted, dude prolly promised her marriage

Maybe but she's not fully divorced yet by the court of law.
Except he's ready to wait as long as it takes to marry her.
This kind of thing is very messy
And he himself too, is not fully divorced. He simply packed his things and told his in-laws, they should go take their daughter, he's no longer interested in the marriage.

And I ask? What's the big deal of paying of dowry and all, if the man or wife can just walk away, move in Somewherelse with their lover and say I no do again?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by wordcat(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
victorian:

And he himself too, is not fully divorced. He simply packed his things and told his in-laws, they should go take their daughter, he's no longer interested in the marriage.

And I ask? What's the big deal of paying of dowry and all, if the man or wife can just walk away, move in Somewherelse with their lover and say I no do again?

Marriage this days is overrated
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by victorian(f): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
wordcat:

Marriage this days is overrated

As in ehn?

Seriously overrated.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by MiaB(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
victorian:

Ahh you can say that again, baffles one
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by ayukdaboss(m): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Wuna no go close mouth for matter wey wuna no sabi. Chu chu chu angry
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Jilts Wife Returns To Pregnant Ex-boo, Actress Lilian Esoro by victorian(f): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2019
MiaB:
Ahh you can say that again, baffles one

With all the divorce rates going on here and there.

It only shows clearly that wedding vows don't keep marriage
Paying of dowry on a woman's head don't keep marriage
Court marriage itself don't keep marriage
Even having children don't keep marriage

But what keeps marriage is the determination of two different people coming together as one, agreeing between themselves to keep working and making the love or whatever they hold dear between themselves perhaps sex or money or power not get worn out or fizzle off. And it takes two to make it work, not just one person.
Then God or Devil at the center of it.

Because someone must choose one, either God or Devil.

Anyways I wish all three of them best of luck in their aftermath decisions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music Video: Genevieve Nnaji Ft Kojo Antwi Thinking of You / Rachel Mwanza On The Red Carpet At The 85th Academy Awards / Kanye West Takes A Sneaky Peek At His Wife’s Derriere (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.