Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo (30275 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by akinblog: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaeze Yobo celebrated husband Joseph Yobo on his birthday by sharing beautiful photos of them together.

The former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria wrote: "How you smile when Beyonce let you touch her ?? Happy Birthday Chief!"

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/adaeze-yobo-wish-her-husband-joseph-happy-birthday-with-lovely-photo.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by akinblog: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2019

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by akinblog: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Happy Birthday
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Paroh(f): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
cheesy

Nice couple. Money is good.

How do you plan on enjoying yourself this weekend? Buy original Fleshlight from me. See my signature for WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Sellfish(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Adaeze Yobo tho

It should be a criminal offence to be this beautiful angry

Ahnahnnnnnnnnn.......Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by sexysage(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
This hanty bleaching no be here oo

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by SamOyovwi: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
I beg eh. All the average girls wey dey reject me, make ona continue. Na this kind fine woman I wan marry. The woman make sense die

7 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by bonusblack: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Another FTC.... Who do i dedicate to?
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
sexysage:
Adaeze has always been light-skinned, not everybody bleached.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by oluwaleinad(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
This woman fine true true happy birthday Joseph

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by francisduru: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ripe
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by PBeni(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Now I think I wanna get married... undecided

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by LongDay: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Congrats
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by ikbvcopl: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
wow
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Teewhy2: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Happy birthday to one of Nigeria greatest defender.
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by IdioticNLmods: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Freshness overload, Yobo dey enjoy o

11 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Denikayan: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
They will just be celebrating birthday on Instagram

No venue, No food, No drinks

Why are they telling us then, Did anybody ask them or cared to know how they celebrating it.

Rabbish!

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Bawofss(m): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
I must fucking marry a pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by IdioticNLmods: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
sexysage:
She is natural, someone that was a beauty queen.
Don't hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by SamOyovwi: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na Igbo Lady Igbo get fine ladies sha. I must marry better fine lady like this from Igbo
safarigirl:
Adaeze has always been light-skinned, not everybody bleached.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Happy birthday my brother.
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
She's owkay cool
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Osobi32(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
For heaven sake, it's yobo's birthday. Why is everyone focus their attention on his wife? Oh God!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by bikefab(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Happy birthday Joseph the cute ni.gga
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by woleabayo(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
happy birthday
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Phil16: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
sexysage:
You can’t call this bleaching. She’s naturally fair. You can check out the Mum as well.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by SuperBlack: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
I support this post with Hot Eba and Obono Soup with Cold Pepsi.
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by DevilhimseIf: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:
They will just be celebrating birthday on Instagram

No venue, No food, No drinks

Why are they telling us then, Did anybody ask them or cared to know how they celebrating it.

Rabbish!
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu To Host BBNaija 2018 Edition / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.