Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo (30274 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Zion Idibia Marks His 10th Birthday. His Mother Sunmbo Adeoye Celebrates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by SuperBlack: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:
They will just be celebrating birthday on Instagram

No venue, No food, No drinks

Why are they telling us then, Did anybody ask them or cared to know how they celebrating it.

Rabbish!

Call us on this number we eat rice at occasional events like birthday and wedding
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Denikayan: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
SuperBlack:

Call us on this number we eat rice at occasional events like birthday and wedding

Share number please!
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by DevilhimseIf: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:

Share number please!
[/s]
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by seanjy4konji: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
all this small small girls selling all this bleaching creams on instagram are reallly damaging and casing trouble in the society...

this girl used to be flawless

its obvious she has ventured into those clear skin toning rubbish...look at her legs and skin now.

her husbands coffin anyway.
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by NACE13: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
God forgive me for what's going on in my head, this is someone's wife, I know that but..... i don't even know who's celebrating sef. See as she kon steal the 'show' and Joseph looking like someone with low self esteem. Just kidding

Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by honestivo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
happy birthday brotherly
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Ezeudo7: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wetin they dey pay yobo for this kind akpola shoe wey him dey wear everytime?
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Isoduwa(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
PBeni:
Now I think I wanna get married... undecided

With you small preeq?
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Krakboi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Loos have emotions too mehn! wtf
SuperBlack:
I support this post with Hot Eba and Obono Soup with Cold Pepsi.
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Greatfullheart: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
joseph your wife fine sha. she too sexy
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by PBeni(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

With you small preeq?

I can see you lack courtesy boy. Keep at it. smiley
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Isoduwa(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
PBeni:

I can see you lack courtesy boy. Keep at it. smiley

The thing pain uuuuuuu
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Fantazy(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Osobi32:
For heaven sake, it's yobo's birthday. Why is everyone focus their attention on his wife? Oh God!

The tin tire me o
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by PBeni(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Isoduwa:

The thing pain uuuuuuu

No son. But I wonder how someone would come online and start talking trash to a random person. If that is not irresponsibility I wonder what it is. Don't ever mention me again.
Namaste
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Isoduwa(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
PBeni:

No son. But I wonder how someone would come online and start talking trash to a random person. If that is not irresponsibility I wonder what it is. Don't ever mention me again.
Namaste

You are a pussycat
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by PBeni(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Isoduwa:

You are a pussycat

Thanks son
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Isoduwa(m): 1:28am On Sep 08, 2019
PBeni:

Thanks son

Who is your daddy"
Re: Joseph Yobo 39th Birthday: His Wife, Adaeze Celebrates Him With Cute Photo by Isoduwa(m): 1:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Denikayan:

Share number please!

As you hear rice and stew � you don reach there �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu To Host BBNaija 2018 Edition / My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.