Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) (39230 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
izzou:

A lot of you always think everything is a competition. That's why this country is messed up

Any governor that isn't performing should be kicked out. Abians have foolishly voted Ikpeazu again..... It's their cross. Or is Abia voting now?

That's why I said I pity the people of Kogi if they vote APC, and the people of Bayelsa if they vote PDP. Both have failed, and it's obvious

But then, you pro-Buharists see any criticism against your party as a crime on humanity

Let me sit down and watch Abeg. My only business with Kogi is when I'm traveling to Abuja grin

I drove through APC office in owerri during the imo guber polls nd I saw young men willing to collect vote for Rochas inlaw in the election. Those people are the real problem with governance in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by aliscomonaj: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
God will surprise all of you in my state(kogi).
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ashblessing: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Grand father of buhari is a failure.

Buhari is a failure, failure

His Son Yahaya Bello is a failure, failure , failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
even though Bello is useless he is a saint compare to that abia orangutan called ikpeazu. At least Bello cleared the backlog salaries for campaign ikpeazu instead sprinkle kerosene on Nyamiris in Abia during campaign and yet to clear the backlog salaries.

If ikpeazu won with landslide , useless Bello deserve to win in unoppose
apc sycophant....smh,you are selecting who is good in the evil govs.buhari is still your man of integrity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Kogi is already in the Bag for APC....While APC will win Bayelsa without breaking sweat...

Go and win it for them
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nnamdi kanu is not here to tell us how Buhari/Jibril is hiding the print on his palm with that sign.... grin grin. What a great leader of the Ipob shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by TONYE001(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
even though Bello is useless he is a saint compare to that abia orangutan called ikpeazu. At least Bello cleared the backlog salaries for campaign ikpeazu instead sprinkle kerosene on Nyamiris in Abia during campaign and yet to clear the backlog salaries.

Are you in anyway concerned about national interest? Are you in anyway concerned about the citizenry? Why is it always about party? Can you categorically say that Bello has done well in the past four years? If Kogi were to be a corporate organization, would it still be standing by now?

Haba! I'm so scared that with people like you, we would go nowhere as a country. All you guys care about is party. You guys would rather choose your leaders based on his party, ethnicity and religion instead of considering qualities like capacity to deliver, education etc.

WE ARE HERE TODAY BECAUSE OF APC, PDP and every other party that recycles these THIEVES! Simple. Would a decent president project Bello for another term?

This is tiring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Emotionss: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
NgeneUkwenu:
Kogi is already in the Bag for APC....While APC will win Bayelsa without breaking sweat...

I am not in support of any particular part but you see that bayelsa own ? I pray to God that apc should win the level of poverty in that state is very alarming even with all the mighty federal allocations
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Imbeciles!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Typhoonsbane: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
This country is not redeemable, at least not in the next 24years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
is that you on profile pic??
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
majamajic:
2023 is around the corner
consolation!!!!! we are still in August 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Urchman200: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
yinkus6750:
PMB_your own is totally different from the situation in Kogi.
Leave the governor alone and let him carry his cross
Head or tail
oga supporter y is his own different? Is Buhari better than Bello? What is Buhari doing as a president that makes u think he is better than Bello? Until u make him kastina governor then u can compare, for now Bello is better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Just look at someone that lied under oath!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by blackboy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Yahaya Bello has gone to Aso Rock for a miracle come November
He does not deserve a 2nd term

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by dimade1: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
K
Contact us for your Wood pallets
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
4 + 4 kill una there..... May thunded from above swallow all ... sad
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Obason22(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
planing how to rig kogi Election, Dekina and Ayingba no go gree oo .
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Junior66(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mandesz:
kogi has been having problems with bad leadership since her birth in 1991. the only fair person was the military era of col. Bzigu Lassa Afakirya
What did Afakarya do in Kogi? Prince Abubakar Audu built a university, polytechnic and college of education while in power. He built a 500 housing estate, 200 housing estate, commissioners quarters, Stella Obasanjo library, Kogi State government house, confluence beach hotel, many roads and other projects. He is out best governor so far.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Hamid7(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

He didn't clear any salary backlogs. He owed more than 30 months of salaries and cleared just 4. The media is misinforming the rest of Nigeria but Kogites know it's all lies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
when you know you have successfully rigged an upcoming election.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Merit123(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
This people self no they even pitty Dino.

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by DrKKK1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
There's absolutely no correlation between the opinions on social media and party performance in Nigerian elections. This is because the real voters lack the opportunity of accessing the social media. The majority of the elite on social media do not have voters card and the few that have don't see the need to vote. In Kogi election, the determine factors are the best riggers and the biggest spender, "not the voters cardless civil servant, not tribe nor religion". All the rigging machineries and the will/deep pocket favours Gov Bello. It's not about whether Yahaya Bello will win but the winning margin. I don't like him but that is the reality.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by royalamour(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

1. Bello didn't clear and backlog of salaries.
2. Your opinion is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Junior66:
What did Afakarya do in Kogi? Prince Abubakar Audu built a university, polytechnic and college of education while in power. He built a 500 housing estate, 200 housing estate, commissioners quarters, Stella Obasanjo library, Kogi State government house, confluence beach hotel, many roads and other projects. He is out best governor so far.
Audu pioneer the bad leadership in kogi. no better time to build the university with huge allocation coming to the state. 500 housing estate (otokiti) was built by ibro. Lokongoma was built by afakirya.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by KenModi(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
izzou:
grin

4 years of owing salaries + 4 extra years of owing again = grin grin grin

We never even start for this country grin

My sincere condolences to the people of Kogi and Bayelsa

Never have I seen a citizenry as unserious about their development as Nigerians are. They even condemn and blatantly refuse to vote for those who aim to bring them out of their sufferings; choosing their oppressors instead.

Indeed there was a country!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
I thought they said that this man buhari is dead.
And the ipob labeled him as a robot,everyday by day you will see this man looking nice and healthy,why the people he is ruling are looking tiny and malnourished every single day.

Abeg make una just tell who is the loser and who is the winner. grin grin
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by imfgranting: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
Oh God of Abraham, where is my American visa?
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by banji1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
izzou:
grin

4 years of owing salaries + 4 extra years of owing again = grin grin grin

We never even start for this country grin

My sincere condolences to the people of Kogi and Bayelsa
For the record, Bello isn't owing a dime as of today, every outstanding salary has been paid. Don't misconstrue my interjection as a form support for the man by the way.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Timisire: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Three bastard
pressmanng:
President Muhammadu Buhari (M) flanked by the APC National Chairman Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and Kogi State Governor Alhaji Yahaya Bello during an audience at the State House Abuja. On Sunday SEPT6 2019.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/president-buhari-receives-apc-nat-chair.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:44am On Sep 07, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

who told u Bello cleared the salaries?
another APC propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Beezy94(m): 2:19am On Sep 07, 2019
NDI ogwu Ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Abike Dabiri Celebrates 8 Nigerians Who Won Elections In US / Strengths And Weaknesses Of Bola Ahmed TInubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.