Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,441 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

"The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits (1138 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Gucciblog: 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
The president directed me to meet with you”. -Governor Masari tells Katsina bandits as he meets them, promises to release all arrested bandits as he strikes deal with them.

The governor met the bandits who were drawn from Sabuwa and Dandume at Dankolo village in the Sabuwa Local Government Area of the state.

The Bandits on Wednesday told Governor Aminu Masari that they would not accept any dialogue unless their colleagues in prison were released.

Below is a video update and an excerpt of the conversation the Katsina state governor had during his meeting with bandits terrorizing the whole state in their hideouts.

Bandit 1: He's enumerating the names of his family/relation that were 'unjustly' apprehended by police which prompted them into kidnapping/banditry.

Second speaker, it's Governor Masari:

He started with pointing the bandits to FEAR GOD in this evil acts they are doing. He then said, "we were advised by the president to talk to you. And we did. If you abide. Good. If you do not, wait for the consequences.

Third speaker, a bandit:

He called on his fellow Fulani bandits to embrace this peace talk as government's lenient on them. They are not above the MIGHTY of government.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2FG57VgmcN/?igshid=1wvip7p3xma4s

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/the-president-directed-me-to-meet-with-you-katsina-governor-to-bandits/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Gucciblog: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Reactions

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Switruth: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wetin dey happen for this country

1 Like

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Janadozz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
I sit donne dey look. Make una see what I saw.

2 Likes

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by FarahAideed: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
If you have any doubt the govt is in support of these guys

4 Likes

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Captainrambo2: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na Buhari b4 na.

Very useless man. I blame Tinubu that is always rigging elections for him in sw.

And other fools from the south that supports him.

Buhari will kill any ethnic group that does this but will treat his bandits brothers as kings.

Sowore wey nor kill person dey jail Like this so.

Buhari is a terrorists his end is near. He should ask people how albashir of Sudan ended

5 Likes

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Blue3k(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lol we should loosen gun laws. If bandits are allowed to own Ak47s unbothered we should. I as a law abiding citizen should be have same right. Instead of confiscating arms and arresting criminal they're posing with them like they're on a hunt.

#amendfirearmsact #getthestrap
Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Captainrambo2: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Na Buhari b4 na.

Very useless man. I blame Tinubu that is always rigging elections for him in sw.

And other fools from the south that supports him.

Buhari will kill any ethnic group that does this but will treat his bandits brothers as kings.

Sowore wey nor kill person dey jail Like this so.

Buhari is a terrorists his end is near. He should ask people how albashir of Sudan ended
this stupid buhari is supporting terrorists. Re these people not bokoharam? The idoit buhari should go and ask how Kurdish warlords in Afghan started, ge should check how Taliban started. That's wah they re doing in northern Nigeria abi ? Very good.

Now a message to the south east leaders: continue to restrict the entrance of northerners into your zone. Even if the should enter they must be fully registered. Failure to do this you will be dragged out of your convoys and given a thorough beating. Ekewremadu own go be small tin.

And as for my gov mr obaseki you should wake up and drive these northern people away. I wish you can talk with okowA and form a midwest vigilante to drive these people away

These northerners must not be allowed to export their madness to the se thanks
Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by ScotMisile: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
I blame Tinubu for all these.

4 Likes

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by gidgiddy: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
That's the ugly reality. Buhari will declare python dance against unarmed IPOB, declare them terrorists

But will send Masari to go and talk with armed bandits

"ONE NIGERIA" IS INDEED WORKING!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Captainrambo2: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
That's the ugly reality. Buhari will declare python dance against unarmed IPOB, declare them terrorists

But will send Masari to go and talk with armed bandits

"ONE NIGERIA" IS INDEED WORKING!
imagine o

People that gave killed people en mass o. In fact all the Yahoo boys should be released. Shey if people starts attacking and killing police and efcc officers Nigeria will have sense.

1 Like

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Xisnin(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
What a disaster.

1 Like

Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by freeze001(f): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ndi ala United FC
Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
I laugh in Swahili
Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Problemkid1: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Buhari don finish us for this country. I swear I don tire for this country wey I come from. Which kind country I go find myself in for Pete's sake. Thunder go fire that buhacow anywhere him dey. Foolish old fool.
Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Blue3k(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2019
These are the laws regarding firearns citezens sre allowed to own. We should have semi automatic weapons. Semi auto shout gun good for defense and hunting. It should be obvious to most people the government can't protect you so you should be empowered by law to protect yourself.

In Katsina a few days ago dozen of people were kidnapped by these bandits. The police didnt show up for 2hrs while shots were fired. If the people had arms thry coulr just take these marauders out themselves. You can find other more pathetic stories if you look online.

Personal Firearms:

1. Shotguns other than-

(a) automatic and semi-automatic shotguns; and

(b) shotguns provided with any kind of mechanical reloading device.

2. Sporting rifles, namely rifles of calibres other than those specified in Item 6 of Part I.

PS: how many legal gun owners do we have in the chat?
Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by emmykey0128(m): 5:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Are you kidding me right now? U mean masari & Ibuhari knows the whereabout of this people all this while and they never burst them all this while? Only to go there and negotiate with them right? This country is a joke
Re: "The President Directed Me To Meet With You" — Katsina Governor To Bandits by Peroh426: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Where are those afonjascome and defend oga Bubu

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-off With South Africa / Photos: Meet Nigeria’s Ambassador To USA, He’s 84 Years Of Age / Aisha Reacts As Buhari Approves New Aides For Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.