Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) (5253 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Trend just hitting Twitter about a supposed Miss " AirCoker" reportedly dumping boyfriend for time out with another guy. Miss Corker had gone out with another guy she met on Twitter even though she was in a relation.

But her antics were discovered after her date posted pictures on Twitter where her loving boyfriend was shocked to find out.

Lalasticlala fp..

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by DavidEsq(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
I'm very weak right now. Chai
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by obiekunie2: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
mumu guy!

u dey take olosho brag!

u lucky say na only amala and ice cream own u see

god for punish u if say suga ZADDY dey show him own pics with her in her panties

u for don face snipper! ode!

4 Likes

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Israeljones(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
This one Sick me...ice cream n Amala...i'd love to see that main bf face right nw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by IamPlato(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ice Cream And Amala. Lol. What A Combination
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by IamPlato(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amakavula! Disappointment Babe

4 Likes

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by skyfather09(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lwkmd... Omo no level bros.
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by FRANKLINHILLZ: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Amakavula:
Trend just hitting Twitter about a supposed Miss " AirCoker" reportedly dumping boyfriend for time out with another guy. Miss Corker had gone out with another guy she met on Twitter even though she was in a relation.

But her antics were discovered after her date posted pictures on Twitter where her loving boyfriend was shocked to find out.

Lalasticlala fp..
are u a bastard, all these bloggers don dey hungry.
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by FRANKLINHILLZ: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2019
Amakavula:

Lalasticlala fp..
Una go just calm down dey fabricate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by AstroG: 1:24am On Sep 07, 2019
These Farm tools ain't loyal grin grin
The idiot was bragging abt her olosho gf not knowing that she spreads her legs like HURRICANE

4 Likes

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by ValCon888: 2:37am On Sep 07, 2019
My brothers hustle o! Hustle hard.

Make e no be your chick one hood nigger go lash with two packs of indomie and one egg.

He'll be asking her: "should i buy more? Don't worry I can afford it".
And she'll say: No o! Abi u want to kee mee? I cannot finish two egg".

1 Like

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Rextizzle(m): 3:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Amakavula:

Lalasticlala fp..
What is Amakavula Nonsense name
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Jamesmatic(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2019
ValCon888:
My brothers hustle o! Hustle hard.

Make e no be your chick one hood nigger go lash with two packs of indomie and one egg.

He'll be asking her: "should i buy more? Don't worry I can afford it".
And she'll say: No o! Abi u want to kee mee? I cannot finish two egg".

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Mtcheeew. People will do anything to trend.

1 Like

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Heroclitus(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2019
With all due respect tho...I don't know why my lineage is never attracted to slim ladies....

I didn't even bother to check the pic twice... wouldn't be bothered if a slim lady jilted me
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by goodnewscliff(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2019
Hands in my head..... Rhe moment u start flaunting,, karma comes ur way tongue tongue
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2019
FRANKLINHILLZ:

are u a bastard, all these bloggers don dey hungry.
don't you have something better to do ?
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by carter009(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2019
Imagine bragging about a hungry, lazy, greedy, broke ass babe online, some guys just dey fall my hand sha...

1 Like

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by 234GT(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Poverty-stricken girls!

1 Like

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2019
It was a date, so how did she dump her boyfriend? I don't see the correlation? What if the guy was disturbing her for a date and she eventually succomed to it? This is how you know chewing gum guys, he came to whine untop how much, very petty.

2 Likes

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by AstroG: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2019
undecided undecided

Fountainofyouth:
It was a date, so how did she dump her boyfriend? I don't see the correlation? What if the guy was disturbing her for a date and she eventually succomed to it? This is how you know chewing gum guys, he came to whine untop how much, very petty.

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Local man is disjointed undecided
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Apination(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
His name is "Side baby" grin

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by luvyaself95(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
inside life ice cream and amala
which kind of combination of food is that one
even the so call girlfriend look like fulani wife.
Twitters and their story sha.
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Let us not take life serious. As long as we are not married, I can’t be cheating on you, it is a relationship that could go south.
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
RyanD147:

Let us not take life serious. As long as we are not married, I can’t be cheating on you, it is a relationship that could go south.

Hope you feel exactly the same way when your partner tells you your exact same above words?

A r/ship is like the blueprint of what you will get in marriage, and if that person is deceitful dishonest unfaithful etc in dating, then that's exactly who they will be in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chill bro....

It is my opinion plz. Respect that.
MrBrownJay1:

Hope you feel exactly the same way when your partner tells you your exact same above words?

A r/ship is like the blueprint of what you will get in marriage, and if that person is deceitful dishonest unfaithful etc in dating, then that's exactly who they will be in marriage.
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by aristocratic5(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Woman na Wa ooooo
Re: Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) by carter009(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Am telling you.
234GT:
Poverty-stricken girls!

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin / See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) / Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.