Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election (24813 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President / Buhari Receives AfDB President, Adesina / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by tomdon(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Flyingngel:
If Nigeria love good things and want good and robust economic policies, i can conveniently tell you our next president shld be Adesina.
That man is a moving bulldozer.
But here we are so fantastically corrupt; if you don't have billions of naira to bribe virtually everybody, don't dare seek election be it president of governor.
The youths who by now shld take over the governance of this country are more corrupt than the old politicians.
Yahaya Bello comes to mind.

Please can you enlighten me on what this man did and he's doing to get all the accolades everywhere
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by IGBOSON1: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Just2endowed2:
If he can be the president. He will market Nigeria well and I can't imagine the number of investment confidence that he will bring to the nation.

I can tell you for free that a ceratin section of the country wouldn't allow him the peace and cooperation to govern! You think they tried to frustrate Obasanjo and GEJ? Well, this time they will bring out Boko 2.0, and kidnap even more christian school girls just to paint his gov't in a bad light!

If it's not them calling the shots they will scatter everything!

3 Likes

Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Flyingngel(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2019
tomdon post:

Please can you enlighten me on what this man did and he's doing to get all the accolades everywhere.

He transformed Ministry of Agriculture to what all Agriculturist were proud of.
Introducing Anchor - borrower,
dismantling middle men interms of fertilizer and improved seedlings distribution thereby reducing the amount of the commodity when it reach the farmers.
Introducing improved and diseases resistant seedlings and tubers to our farmers.
During his time in that ministry, we had abundant food crops in the market at a competitive prices.
He tried.

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Myself2(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:
Nice one..

Adeshina making us proud everywhere

I tell you
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Tflex01: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Odingo1:

It was GEJ that your Yoruba people love to hate that appointed the man as a minister and okonjo Iweala help him to become AFDB head.

Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi performed very well and should be made president.

Had it been that Adesina is from another tribe like SE you people will use media to run him down like Okonjo Iweala. There are many outstanding performers in SE that can be president of Nigeria.

How do you manage to sleep at night with this amount of bitterness

FYI, Goodluck had more votes in SW than SE in 2015 and 2019.

Yorubas are not the reason why you have failed in life.

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Tflex01: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Flyingngel:
Odingo1 post:

It was GEJ that your Yoruba people love to hate that appointed the man as a minister and okonjo Iweala help him to become AFDB head.

Had it been that Adesina is from another tribe like SE you people will use media to run him down like Okonjo Iweala. There are many outstanding performers in SE that can be president of Nigeria.

Guy if na play make you stop am ooo.
In my comment above, there is no tribalism there but you just brought it into your comment.
You are also one of our problems in this country.
All those people you mentioned are good materials but tribalism and corruption will not allow.
Lastly i am an Akwa Ibomite not Yoruba since you people are having unseen battle between Igbo and Yoruba.

God bless you!

Let Odingo keep fighting shadows.
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Meteng: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Adesina is an asset. Thanks to President Jonathan
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by mrhowoto: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Esseite:
Sometimes you wonder, is it not still same Nigeria GEJ picked his ministers that Buhari picked his own?...

How come those of one is being recognized across the globe while the other are just a bunch of rogues with majority having no recognised track record both locally and internationally despite years of political exposure.
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by DonroxyII: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Flyingngel:
If Nigeria love good things and want good and robust economic policies, i can conveniently tell you our next president shld be Adesina.
But here we are so fantastically corrupt; if you don't have billions of naira to bribe virtually everybody, don't dare seek election be it president of governor.
The youths who by now shld take over the governance of this country are more corrupt than the old politicians.
Election is not determine by Nigerians and many illiterates n ignorant at the top.... The cabals n power that be will not allow him smell that seat.
the beat Adesina can be is VP and he will as handicapped as Osinbajo, if ihm wahala much... They will remove him by National Assembly or Ignore so tey he go resign by himself and the whole Nigeria won't even give a damn.

welcome to Nigeria !!
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Teejay13(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
He deserves an accolade�
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Odingo1: 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tflex01:

How do you manage to sleep at night with this amount of bitterness

FYI, Goodluck had more votes in SW than SE in 2015 and 2019.

Yorubas are not the reason why you have failed in life.
I have excellent in most area of my life and have excel in life , you guys hate the bitter truth.

I am not filled with bitterness but telling the truth.

If Adesina is from other tribe like Igbo,today he will be facing all manner of evil tarnishing of his name like Okonjo Iweala. Other tribes have no time in pulling others down.

1 Like

Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Dedetwo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Esseite:
Sometimes you wonder, is it not still same Nigeria GEJ picked his ministers that Buhari picked his own?...

How come those of one is being recognized across the globe while the other are just a bunch of rogues with majority having no recognised track record both locally and internationally despite years of political exposure.

Nigeria is not a nation state but a tribal enclave. Nigeria will never amount to anything as long as it remains presently constituted. Imagine what a healthy competition that will ensure between a Republic of Igbo land and Republic of Oduduwa where Soludo or Ngozi and Adesina lead the republics respectively. Believe me achievements of the countries will spread like a wild fire through African continent.

3 Likes

Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
If he becomes the president all of us here will still be the ones that will be calling him names and raining insults upon insults. Governance is not as easy as we think.corrupt leaders we've been having took us so many years to to arrive us at this mess we are today so also it'll take so many years of good leadership before the mess can be cleaned.download this lovely love song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by tsinzu: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
He must be doing them well
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Starz825(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nigeria is wasting this man's talent and capabilities....we all know we deserve better than buhari...
But politics here is different
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Just2endowed2(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
IGBOSON1:

I can tell you for free that a ceratin section of the country wouldn't allow him the peace and cooperation to govern! You think they tried to frustrate Obasanjo and GEJ? Well, this time they will bring out Boko 2.0, and kidnap even more christian school girls just to paint his gov't in a bad light!

If it's not them calling the shots they will scatter everything!

Chai , thats very bad
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Lonelypacifist6: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Given Nigerias spell of bad leadership I know we deserve a break, on Akinwumi adeshina I won't comment yet.
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by sammie99: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Very soon cote 'ivoire go carry diz man 4rm Nigeria. See president wey sabi.
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Odingo1:

If Okonjo Iweala runs for president, 70% of the country will vote for her. She will get 90% of the women vote.

Ecspecially if she runs under the APC, not the PDP (i know why I say this - the PDP won't know how to attack her record & no one in the APC will decampaign her).

Okonjo iweala is a personal role model of mine. She handled herself, under Jonathan's corrupt rule, with class. Her record is stainless.
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by surgical: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
nameo:
Smart chap!!

And focused too.

Can someone remind me why people like this guy cannot at least be a credible contester for the highest office in the land?

Oh I forget: tribalism and politics.
He won't have enough money to bribe the electorates
Nigeria problem is the electorates
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Ohnidehniz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
nice one Mr adesina......you are winning again.....
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
LZAA:

But on this same NL your ppl were rejecting him na grin

How do you they are my people.... nyamiri disguise to be afonja
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by LZAA: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
glink2015:

How do you they are my people.... nyamiri disguise to be afonja

Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Aarenaija: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Flyingngel:

The youth prefer to do yahoo, dance gbebody and watch BBnaija......... Unfortunately
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Richard1154: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
I pray that he should be given another chance to make the economy more stable enough
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by thalazoh: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
u r right
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Highshow05(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nigeria future President.
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by Naija247blog: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
hope it will bring some good to them
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by icon007(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Odingo1:

Okonjo performed credibly well during OBJ, but not under GEJ (her hands were tighten then). Yoruba have no issue with any1, just do d right thing and u will be praised. Remember a Yoruba introduced Okonjo, GEJ, Soludo, Frank and others. They don't run people down as u presume. GEJ was first loved by being hated! We should be 1 Nigerian!
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by icon007(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Stevecovey:

If Okonjo Iweala runs for president, 70% of the country will vote for her. She will get 90% of the women vote.

Ecspecially if she runs under the APC, not the PDP (i know why I say this - the PDP won't know how to attack her record & no one in the APC will decampaign her).

Okonjo iweala is a personal role model of mine. She handled herself, under Jonathan's corrupt rule, with class. Her record is stainless.
The question is will she accept to bear APC flag! grin
Also, by the time she contested primary she would have been converted already! Many hurdles
Re: AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election by banji1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Proudly Nigerian.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Chris Olakpe Is LASTMA New Boss / Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.