Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad (20082 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by degamemaster(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2019
mexxmoney:
This foolish man should go and sit down.

".... she could have freed more if only they believed that there they were slaves"

That's your case. #Sad

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by degamemaster(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2019
omenka:
First time I'd EVER align with you Kanu.

Please there is one man called SAMUEL ORTOM. When you find him, give him plenty of yams roasted in Nuremberg to eat!

So all these while you're defending buhari, you were actually hungry and and angry...
Suffering and smiling .
#PatheticZombie

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by degamemaster(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Seetto:
I don't want to believe this KANU again because he failed in one mission, his inability to catch buhari grin grin grin

No true, in actual sense, your coward general deceived you once again and claimed he went to Japan when he did not but went to God knows where.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Myself2(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Olori buruku to n so rada rada
Idiotic COWnu is at it again, this was how he said they would arrest Buhari in Japan, Bubu has been to Japan and back and instead of this clown to bury his face in shame.
Because y'all took Ekweremadu by surprise, toy don't know the politicians will be ready for your lazy Ipob dregs now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Tersorio(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
Kanu is confused.

Is it biafra he wants or the zoo generally?

My own be say, no mistake touch any northern or western gov abroad o.
Obviously, you are the son of a very wicked politician.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by alobright17(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Now you are talking , if na like this you dey talk at least I will be happy . not waste time lying that Buhari didn't go to Japan .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Notatribalist(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
Kanu is confused.

You complain of bad governance, somebody has render solution you still have problem with that? My God,I am ashame u..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by delishpot: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
So if they don't come abroad? Those they owe better catch them and eat them in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by AnalQueenluci: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
omenka:
First time I'd EVER align with you Kanu.

Please there is one man called SAMUEL ORTOM. When you find him, give him plenty of yams roasted in Nuremberg to eat!

Adaibeku see ur Brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Bizibi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ceoking6:
I cover ikpeazut with the blood of kerosene
pms should be replaced....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by engrchykae(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
Kanu is confused.

yes dear,nnamdi kanu dare not touch those who are paying you stipends.
imagine?
kanu want to attack your masters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by blueghost(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
If it is on this matter I support, deal with any public office holder mismanaging funds
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by babtoundey(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
I wonder how Yahya Bello will react to this news. I'm sure with him is going to be a case of "We will not take it". He should sha go abroad and eat the leftovers of Ekweremadu.

If Kanu had started like this he would have been a fantastic person to reasonable Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
PureFace1:

Well i will tell you not to count on it

I will always count on it.

Bevaue Afonjas only make noise online and in newspapers, no action.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Seetto: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
degamemaster:

No true, in actual sense, your coward general deceived you once again and claimed he went to Japan when he did not but went to God knows where.
I never knew KANU supporters are more coward than he is...

Kai..it is a pity..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Omenka my man pity una Governor na grin

He is the Defender of the Benue Valley grin
Guy is a disgusting failure. Can you believe the government what is happening with the pensioners in front of government house? Four days sleeping out in the cold only for the man to get back from Japan and have the pensioners union chairman give a statement denouncing the protests of the aged men and women.

Instead of taking measures to address the situation, all he could do is politicise it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by PureFace1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I will always count on it.

Bevaue Afonjas only make noise online and in newspapers, no action.

Lol talking about making noise you have an Award in that

Don't count on it, I repeat don't count on it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Switruth: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
But is there any reason why they should owe salaries meant for workers to cater for themselves?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by linusbnn(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
Kanu is confused.

Wetin u go do?. Nairaland warrior.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Savagedawg: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
Kanu is confused.

See how you are protecting people that are ripping your generation's future.. I don't know why most northerners are ass lickers and foolish. Poverty stricken people undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by sammie99: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wonderful frm MNK. This wil gradually manifest into a full blown revolution.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Dedetwo(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
vincentus16:
This two persons above me seriously I don't know where u pipo came from.

Thank u N.K.

"A labourer deserves his wages"-- Jesus Christ.

But its quite unfortunate that governors owe salary without conscience. Its not that the money is not there but its just their personal decision not to pay and they know that they can't be questioned.

Federal government should always question state governments that don't pay salaries.

But what a country!!
Its very painful.

They are from shithole called Nigeria. Bunch of moronic ninnies.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by PapaAdanna: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Please before then, don't fail to handle Rochas anytime una come across that cripple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by vineyardfarms: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=Mrakeli post=81994256]

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/09/nnamdi-kanu-well-catch-govs-owing-salaries-if-they-come-abroaGREAT MOVE. IT'S ABOUT TIME TO TEACH THEM A LESSON. NLC SHOULD ALSO BE INCLUDED IN THE LIST. NLC OFFICIAL ARE BETRAYALS THEY TOOK BRIBE AND TURN THE OTHER SIDE FOR SUBSIDY TO SAP THE COMMON MAN.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by kareemkamil(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
We are in support of you for this, but forget about Biafra agenda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by wink2015(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has said his group will continue to hold Nigerian politicians accountable for the services they were elected to render to the people. While Governor Bello Matawalle of Zamfara State has approved the reinstatement of 556 teachers recruited by the immediate past administration, but left out on the state’s payroll. Kanu, who spoke yesterday during an interview with Rose Peter Graham, the anchor of ‘Rose On All Sides,’ on Ben TV, United Kingdom, said very soon, all governors in Nigeria who have refused to pay their workers’ salaries, but travelling aimlessly across the world would be stopped from doing so.

The IPOB leader who spoke to the UK based television station from his temporary base in Germany, also condemned the xenophobic attacks in South Africa, describing it as something that should not be happening in this current generation He said: “Very soon, any governor who has not paid salaries will not come abroad anymore. If you are owing salaries you’re not allowed to go abroad anymore. “You bank teachers’ salaries, you bank the salaries of pensioners, you cannot come abroad anymore.

So this is just the beginning. “We’ll not attack them. We’ll just ask them questions. It is called picketing. It’s allowed within the ambit of democratic rules. “So, if we see you, we’ll ask you what you’ve been doing with teachers’ salaries, nurses’ salaries and why you’ve not being paying people and what are you doing here? “Any governor owing workers once we catch you abroad you’ll tell us what you’ve being doing with the salaries you’re supposed to pay.

“It doesn’t matter the state you come from, but once we catch you, you must explain why you’ve not paid for six months, nine months, four months and where is the money?” On a change of strategy, to win more followers, Kanu said: “Everybody is in line with what we are doing except the criminals. Everyone is in line with what we are doing.

“There’s no time on this earth that any process of agitation will be palatable for everyone or easy for everyone to buy into. When Nnamdi Azikiwe was campaigning for Nigeria to be free from colonial rule, he was sent to prison. “Many people felt he was a radical and declined to associate themselves with him. But in the end he succeeded in freeing Nigeria not know ing that we are jumping from frying pan to fire.

“Awolowo was the same thing. He was a fire brand. Many people didn’t like his approach from the beginning, but on reflection and review of what he did and how he managed to accomplish them, people have come to understand that he meant well for his people. “So, now that these things are happening, most people would not appreciate it, but I’m sure that in many years to come, historians will look back to what’s happening today.” He described Senator Ike Ekweremmadu’s experience in Nuremberg as a family matter within the Igbo people that would be settled in a family way.

Meanwhile, Matawalle speaking through his Director General of Press Affairs, Yusuf Idris, in a statement made available to journalists in Gusau, yesterday, said the governor had directed the state Head of Service to immediately commence payment of their salaries effective from September. Matawalle commended the affected teaches for their patience over the situation and urged them to be of good conduct as they join the state civil service. He said their absorption was part of his administration’s policy of listening to and addressing reasonable and genuine complaints that affect the wellbeing of the people. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that last month the governor also approved the reinstatement of 1,040 out of the 1,400 workers employed by Yari’s administration but were not captured on the payroll for over 18 months.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/09/nnamdi-kanu-well-catch-govs-owing-salaries-if-they-come-abroad/

Nice move by IPOB.

Many of Nigerian politicians will be avoiding foreign countries as they have mortgage the COLLECTIVE COMMONWEALTH OF THE PEOPLE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by ihitenansa: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
KenModi:

Profound ways like??

What ways have you idiiots tried to hold your corrupt imbeciles (masquerading as leaders and politicians) accountable?? En! Tell me what ways?!!

Please just stop your stupidity and thank NK for galvanizing Nigerians abroad to do what you cowards at home in Nigerian cannot do?
if truly u are Igbo (I have doubts really,because of your level of intelligence) then,its pertinent I admonish u to be guided! Nigeria is a funny nation that is as divided as can be.. Such that ethnic coloration is seen in even the most altruistic and nationalistic action. We have had a cumulation of incidents that led to our loss of over 3million lives in the past,..because a group of misguided officers decided to punish other peoples leaders.. U just can't afford to be naive a second time like those officers were naive.. Let us mind ourselves..if other ppl think their own leaders need some straightening up,its up to them to device ways to do that,... It is not up to any Igbo group. We are not police dogs.. The one we first go, we never return. Be guided!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
PureFace1:

Lol talking about making noise you have an Award in that

Don't count on it, I repeat don't count on it

Pls don't ever say this elsewhere in Nigeria.

Yoruba Afonja is the loudest ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
KenModi:

Profound ways like??

What ways have you idiiots tried to hold your corrupt imbeciles (masquerading as leaders and politicians) accountable?? En! Tell me what ways?!!

Please just stop your stupidity and thank NK for galvanizing Nigerians abroad to do what you cowards at home in Nigerian cannot do?

Please Nnamdi Kanu didn't come to hold corrupt politicians responsible, He came to re-establish biafra.

He has completely derailed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by toscolee(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
I support him on this one....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by tfelicityk(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
He should go and start from his state. Abia state first...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by elsom: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ceoking6:
I cover ikpeazut with the blood of kerosene

As in make them light am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions / Soldiers Neutralize Concentration Of Boko Haram Terrorists At Borno Forests.PICS / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.