Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad (20242 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by KenModi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Please Nnamdi Kanu didn't come to hold corrupt politicians responsible, He came to re-establish biafra.

He has completely derailed.

See why Nigerians are lost souls in a dying country!

Instead of you to focus on how you can learn a thing or two about how you should hold your leaders accountable, your problem is whether or not Nnamdi Kanu is still on track to get Biafra.

Mr. man, you beta face your useless leaders who have stolen your future.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by KenModi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
ihitenansa:
if truly u are Igbo (I have doubts really,because of your level of intelligence) then,its pertinent I admonish u to be guided! Nigeria is a funny nation that is as divided as can be.. Such that ethnic coloration is seen in even the most altruistic and nationalistic action. We have had a cumulation of incidents that led to our loss of over 3million lives in the past,..because a group of misguided officers decided to punish other peoples leaders.. U just can't afford to be naive a second time like those officers were naive.. Let us mind ourselves..if other ppl think their own leaders need some straightening up,its up to them to device ways to do that,... It is not up to any Igbo group. We are not police dogs.. The one we first go, we never return. Be guided!

Mr. man you beta keep your stupid instructions to yourself. Talking to me like I am your younger brother at home. You dey craze for head?!

@be guided. Can you imagine such nonsense?!

And where or who informed you that only Igbos have a high level of intelligence?! Good lawd! Your stupidity just stinks to the highest heavens!!

And also, you are not forced to participate in the Biafran struggle. If the country is to come by blood and death, so be it! Let the general Igbo population at home and abroad decide wether or not to follow Nnamdi Kanu. Not giving me ur useless lectures here.

No one is begging you to participate. If you like relocate and go join Fulani in rearing cattle. Not any of our business.

Furthermore, Nigerians need to start beating up their leaders and dealing with them mercilessly but alas, I never seen more cowardly citizens that those who call themselves Nigerians.

Una need to suffer well well, before una go automatically get sense!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by ihitenansa: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
KenModi:

Mr. man you beta keep your stupid instructions to yourself. Talking to me like I am your younger brother at home.
if u were my younger bro,I would have long bundled u for rehabilitation or sth..before u
use ur stupidity ruin my family and environs. Ur brain no just dey work well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
KenModi:

See why Nigerians are lost souls in a dying country!

Instead of you to focus on how you can learn a thing or two about how you should hold your leaders accountable, your problem is whether or not Nnamdi Kanu is still on track to get Biafra.

Mr. man, you beta face your useless leaders who have stolen your future.

Okpo ngaji, Am not interested in learning how to hold Nigerian politicians responsible, ALL we are interested in is Biafra, not the zoological gardens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad by banji1(m): 3:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Sounding like a broken record already.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Obinna Onwubuariri From House Of Representatives / COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie / Okey Wali Kidnapped. NBA Appeals For His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.